[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elongated Man Coming To The CW's THE FLASH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Elongated Man.jpg (46KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elongated Man.jpg
46KB, 620x470px
>Stretch powers
>On a TV budget

Oh, boy.

http://www.nerdist.com/elongated-man-joins-the-flash-season-four/
>>
>>85136589
I like Ralph but i hope he is in 52 mode and isn't using his powers until the moment he absolutely needed...like in one scene in the whole season.
Also, does that pretty much proves /co/'s leak that the villains for Arrow are going to be Richard Dragon and The Outsiders?
Because that sounds fucking awesome.
>>
Oh wow, it's almost like an effort to get me watching again. Getting a beloved character in won't help if the show is still written like a romance drama for teenage girls, though.
>>
>>85136716
Either way Dragon is confirmed.
>>
does anybody actually think that's a cool super power?
>>
>>85136949

it's useful, but elongated Man was more known for his detective skills.

Plastic Man is the real OP bullshit
>>
Can't be worse than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAXa1iZbILI
>>
>>85136918
The synopsis for Arrow refers to a vigilante group Oliver was part of before he came back to the city and if Dragon is confirmed, then they are probably going to be The Outsiders.
>>
File: Felicity-Smoak_POP-Vinyl.jpg (137KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
Felicity-Smoak_POP-Vinyl.jpg
137KB, 1024x731px
>>85136716
>>85137120
Why would they have Richard Dragon in it if they will probably have Ollie defeat him in a hand-in-hand fight, just like they did with Slade and Ra's?
Why not have an OC instead if you're going to fuck up so much?

Why does the CW likes to butcher the DC characters so much?
>>
>>85137120
>The synopsis for Arrow refers to a vigilante group Oliver was part of before he came back to the city

How? The five year gap has already been covered.
>>
>>85138217
TIME TO GO BACK TO LIAN YU

>>85136949
he can give himself a giant dick, how is that not a cool super power?
>>
Good. Put him that bullshit and save Plastic man for DCEU kinoverse
>>
>>85138929
>and save Plastic man for DCEU kinoverse

no lie, I want Andy Samberg as Eel O'Brien
>>
>>85138929
Snyder pls go
>>
>>85138217
They are going to retcon shit, like they always do...its Arrow after all.
By season 8 Olie is going to be a one of the founder members of the JSA or some shit like that...
>>
>>85136589
>elongated man
WHO? good luck trying to overcome "mr fantastic" on people's minds as "that one superhero that stretches"
>>
>>85139667
>good luck trying to overcome "mr fantastic"
Who?
>>
>>85139667
If a person knows who Reed Richards is, chances are that person also knows who Ralph Dibny is already.

Mr. Fantastic isn't popular with normies.
>>
>>85139909
i disagree. fantastic 4 had 3 movies and cartoons in the last 2 decades.
>>
>>85139975
That people hated.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.