[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flower shop scene in The Room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bifNj6K.gif (1023KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
bifNj6K.gif
1023KB, 500x250px
Anyone else got really annoyed by this?

>Oh Hi, Johnny, I didn't know it was you
Then, next moment:
>You're my favourite customer

I mean, how did she not recognize her favourite customer?
You'd think she sees him almost daily and he's pretty recognizeable

By all means, rest of the movie was great, but this part really bothered me
>>
>>85134646
Actually, it was supposed to be the internal dialogue of the dog saying:"youre my favorite customer." but the other actors and producers didn't understand so the lady said it.
>>
>>85134728
This actually makes sense

That also explains why Tommy greets the dog
>>
>Tommy is the shop owner's favorite customer
>but he doesn't know the shop owner's dog's name
???
>>
>>85134781
Yeah it really is wiseaus fault though. He kept all those ideas in his mind and didnt write it down properly.
>>
>>85134845
Its name is "Doggy"

>>85134857
The scene is actually genius, Tommy explores the many layers of a man mad with jealousy and grief
The dog, as you can tell from its sad look, is also grieving, Tommy sees this and immideately empathizes with it
The dog is therefore the crux of the scene, it all revolves around it

The Room is a masterpeace
>>
>>85134646
>buying flowers so quickly
That's such bullshit, they never prepare a bouquet that fast, it takes them 2 minutes at least
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.