[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Secret kino that /tv/ doesn't know about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

ITT: Secret kino that /tv/ doesn't know about.
>>
Bagdad Café. It's a good movie about a german lady on vacation in nevada.
>>
I need to eat Ashley Judd's ass
>>
>>85124478
She wouldn't let you. She's pretty feminist so you'd be eating Winona Judd's asshole while Ashley is downstairs making signs.
>>
>>85124464
Oh shit, speaking of the Bagdad Cafe, here's some YouTube kino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImpGsMenmSs
>>
File: tanner_hall.jpg (54KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
tanner_hall.jpg
54KB, 510x755px
>>85124394
>>
File: Poulet-aux-prunes-film-post.png (218KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Poulet-aux-prunes-film-post.png
218KB, 300x400px
>>
>>85124478
Where the fart is?
>>
>>85124533
Thank you for this!
>>
>>85124577
Where the love zone is
>>
>>85124394
>>85124549
>it's some shitty feminist flick about gurll power and wymn realizing the important things in life
>>
>>85124854
>feminist
No, in the good old days it was just called being a human.
>>
>>85125232
what do you mean?
>>
>>85125357
I mean that it was just a movie. Nobody got all up in arms if it was a male or female. It's just a person living their life.

Watch it sometime if you want to remember how nice things used to be.
>>
>>85125473
remember what? what exactly are you saying are the positive qualities of these movies, in relation to real-life society?
>>
>>85125593
I don't get it, what are you asking?
>>
*clears throat loudly*
>>
>>85126816
explain why the movies are kino and this:
>Nobody got all up in arms if it was a male or female. It's just a person living their life.
>Watch it sometime if you want to remember how nice things used to be.
>>
>>85125593
JUST WATCH IT YOU STUPID SKEPTIC CUNT
>>
>>85128240
Those ARE explanations, fucking brainlet.
>>
>>85128630
>>85128660
Thank you for that.
>>
>>85128630
>>85128660
>>85128703
no, you ugly roasties, because I already know those movies are a female power fantasy and you'll never be as beautiful as natalie portman ;)
>>
>>85128957
Well I'm glad you agree that Natalie Portman is beautiful.
>>
>>85129008
she was pretty before she turned 30 and in the movie she's damaged goods anyway

stop hating men lol
>>
Even if your assertions about the film are completely off base. You'd probably call Black Snake Moan a power fantasy.
>>
>>85124577
Braap?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.