[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching this now, these are the most non-threatening zombies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Dawn-of-the-Dead-1978.jpg (363KB, 1251x1864px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn-of-the-Dead-1978.jpg
363KB, 1251x1864px
Watching this now, these are the most non-threatening zombies ever, they're way too slow to be scary and their make-up sucks.
>>
>>85122906
GO KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PLEB
>>
>>85122906
(you)
>>
>>85122906
this is what nu-males unironically think. Sad.
>>
>>85122906
>not watching the superior Snyder version
fucking pleb
>>
>>85122906
>watching a film just because the person that made it died
Fucking hell, you're pathetic. You're the worst kind of cunt. How quickly did you download David Bowie's discography after he died?
>>
>>85122906
Watch it again when you're an adult (mentally) and maybe you'll see something more than just zombies. Or maybe you'll just be stupid forever.
>>
>>85122906
Yeah it's pretty shit and aged terribly but if you don't like it then you clearly don't understand it.
>>
>Nigger survives with the white girl while all the white men die.

What a piece of shit. I didn't think this type of shit was a thing back then,
>>
because its shit.
Return of the Living Dead is the best one since Night of
>>
>>85124566
No one gave a shit about race back then. Not in the cancerous way they do now, I mean.
>>
>>85124566
Also you're a faggot as well.
>>
>>85122906

No shit.

It's social commentary on how lazy the average american was becoming. You literally could just walk past them and jog when needed to stay safe and keep moving.

But being lazy and staying in the same spot means eventuallly your surrounded by a hundred zombies and can't get out.
>>
Should have skipped it and went right to Day of the Dead.
>>
What happens when there's no more room on Earth?
>>
>>85125272

Zombies in Space
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.