[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stargate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1493459521794.jpg (149KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1493459521794.jpg
149KB, 700x466px
Dead thread edition.
>>
dropped SGA during season 2

McKay ... and the whole crew is annoying. Also the
>it's a crewmember is captured and we have to free him episode
in every episode

SG-1 all the way, baby
>>
>>85122101
I'd still rate Atlantis above the Replishitters and Ori storylines.
>>
File: sg replicator ship.gif (746KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
sg replicator ship.gif
746KB, 500x258px
>>85122136
idk, i liked them, and how they got btfo'd.
they had best spaceships in scifi history as well.
also
>gooey replicarter
>mother of replicators
>hand in head mindrape

thou i like even "smaller" threats like reetous
>>
File: McKay.jpg (430KB, 701x1052px) Image search: [Google]
McKay.jpg
430KB, 701x1052px
>>85122101
>>
> watch sg as a kid
> am fascinated by the mix of technology and religion
> constantly ponder existential questions due to the show
> gets cancelled
> sgu starts
> they fly around in a space ship
> following mysterious mysteries of mysteriousness creation
> suddenly friends consider it to be deep and philosophical
I didn't really get into SGU but it seemed really tame on these topics, save for the oh so ingenious 'this signal means there has to be a purpose' arc.
>>
>>85124423
SGU was unnecessary but here we are several years removed and all that's water under the bridge.
>>
>>85124704
You're right, I'm just annoyed at my friend.
>>
>>85124803
Joseph M and others seriously shot themselves in the foot. Were it not for them, SGA could have probably still been on the air. If that happened though Aquaman may have been some lanky pasty kid. Happily it's Momoa.
>>
>>85122101
>>85123656

>a fucking LEAF
>Surprised that he's shit

laughingBaal.gif
>>
I just want the Asgard back, and a new show.

Had wished the Ori had ended up in the pegasus galaxy to convert the humans there and get into a 3 way with the Wraith and Asurans. Wouldn't have been great story wise but fuck, all those space battles.
>>
>>85126158
FURLINGS WHEN
>>
>>85126158
sga had some evil asgards?
>>
>>85126280
And then SGA got canned.
The Vanir are continued in the books though
>>
File: IMG_2401.jpg (32KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
32KB, 624x352px
>>85121946
>yfw Mackay could have ended up with a loli
>>
>RLM guys shitting all over stargate lately

huh
>>
The Ori were a good concept to replace to goold but executed very poorly.
>>
File: SG1 Prometheus attacked.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
SG1 Prometheus attacked.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>
>>85128442
what a pussy
>>
Should I watch Stargate? I find late 90s/early 2000s space shows with bad to decent CGI pretty comfy from watching bits of episodes when I was young. I like grey aliens too.
>>
>>85130344
Skip seasons 6 and 8...9 and 10 are awful.
SGA is awesome except for the Michael bullshit.
>>
>>85128442
I fucking loathe the design of the Prometheus.
>>
Does anyone have that damn clip of Conan Obrien when he was on NBC and it was that black bald guy talking about SG1 on his laZboy and trashing how Daniel just kept coming back. Then he said he was on the show and they showed the clip and it was just the black guy walking down the hall saying Daniel? Then he gets shot.

Damn it I can't find that clip anywhere
>>
>>85131313
try youtube
>>
>>85121946
UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD STARGATE THREAD ACTIVATION
>>
>>85124860
Atlantis really only had a season or two left. They were rehashing SG1 shit hardcore and had clearly run out of ideas.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.