[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Adams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 220x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 220x277px
Bout to start this. What am I in for, boys?
>>
wtf i hate thomas jefferson now!
>>
>>85119054
kino
>>
American Kino
>>
mediocre president kino
>>
>meets with the British
>people are shocked to see him, but after he follows the correct customs, King George III is very frank, open and honest with him, treating him like a true ambassador
>meets with the French
>the court openly mocks him because he can't speak French and laugh as they go into another room
>they treat the US as a pawn in their wars against the UK, refuse to send any ships to assist the US

Wonder how he felt about all that.
>>
Pure, unabashed, patriotic Amerikino
>>
>>85119054
Get ready of our nations first autist
>>
File: PrestidentStannis.jpg (54KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
PrestidentStannis.jpg
54KB, 400x600px
>>85119054
Excellent writing and acting that tells the story of the birth of the American republic.

>>85119092
Die.
>>
>>85122089
>I have no gift for oratory

Was he autistic?
>>
File: stannisforamerica.png (99KB, 208x209px) Image search: [Google]
stannisforamerica.png
99KB, 208x209px
>>85122152
>There is speculation that Thomas Jefferson, the third president and writer of the Declaration of Independence may have been autistic or have Asperger’s syndrome. Norm Ledgin, author of Diagnosing Jefferson, indicates that Jefferson was shy, had an inability to relate to others, had difficulties in public speaking and was sensitive to loud noises. Also, similarly to Einstein, Jefferson had a difficulty with his finances. Although he kept an accurate record of all of his transactions, he died in debt. He also had an obsession for remodeling his home and was very eccentric. Jefferson had some “abnormal” tendencies including wearing slippers to important meetings and always having a mocking bird that sat on his shoulder to keep. This mock bird may have been an effort to keep him calm during social interactions.

Unironically yes.

http://autismmythbusters.com/general-public/famous-autistic-people/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaqmBOyNCuE
>>
>>85122271
>shy, had an inability to relate to others, had difficulties in public speaking and was sensitive to loud noises
LITERALLY me
>>
>>85119612
Before 1945 you weren't considered a serious diplomat if you didn't speak french
>>
>>85122271
He had a security blanket and stimmed, this is the man who wanted us to be a continental-style left liberal democracy that throws out democracy every twenty years because it isn't cool enough. I'm glad cooler, more Anglo heads prevailed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.