[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

dis
>>
Fantastic film
>>
what cuties
>>
Plus Claire Danes was an absolute beauty icon in it. The world was shook when that queen pulled up in her angel costume. Wigs were snatched
>>
I unironically thought the setting for this movie was a renaissance fair.
>>
Great vision for an adaptation absolutely DESTROYED by wretched acting.
>>
>>85117821
I unironically like this movie.
>>
Wait, this isn't a Knight's Tale.
Disregard the renaissance fair.
>>
Is there any audition tape of Leo molesting Hershlag?
>>
>>85117821
So did they fuck?
>>
>>85117821
>Baz Luhrmann

No thanks.
>>
File: IMG_8265.jpg (18KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8265.jpg
18KB, 252x200px
WAAAAAAAALT
>>
>>85118521
Which is more kino, this one or the one with under age titties?
>>
>>85119104
Underage.
>>
>>85119104
I definitely like this one more. Underage titty one had annoying actors and the "What is a youth" motif was kinda annoying also. Plus I think Claire Danes is prettier than the underage titty girl surprisingly.. but that's from a straight girl's perspective so I guess it's different for people who like underage titties
>>
>>85119262
V E R O N A
E
R
O
N
A
>>
>>85117821
they hated each other on set in this movie kek
>>
>>85119262
I liked the older one because it was closer to the story and had a better Tybalt, and fight scenes, not because of a split second of side boob. Although they both get credit for sticking to the original dialogue, and I think they both great.

Sometimes it gets a little too cartoony for me in the Leo one, specifically the gas stations scene where with the sped up scenes. It got too cheesy at times.
>>
>>85119398
didnt see the other one but tybalt was great in this. do you not like him just because he's black m8?
>>
>>85119398
Very true, I know what you mean. For me, I'm such a big Baz fan that the cheesiness of the gas station scene and all that just kind of made it better for me. Love his directing style so much
>>
>>85119398
I wasn't saying it was good for the side boob. That's just all I know about that version thanks to /tv/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.