[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: captain-fantastic.jpg (1023KB, 1824x2560px) Image search: [Google]
captain-fantastic.jpg
1023KB, 1824x2560px
What does /tv/ think of this movie?
>>
commies in the woods
redhead and blonde gf are qt
>>
>>85117545
Loved it. made me wish i had someone to watch it with.
But a bit forgettable, i wanna give it another watch.
>>
>>85117545
The cabin scenes were shot where I used to work. A year after it was shot there my gf and I went over there a few nights during the summer to hang out. On my birthday she made me pecan pie and set up romantic lighting and gave me my presents. We slept in the bed where Viggo Mortenson's character and his wife slept. Funny story is that while there we found the Joy of Sex book and opened it up and were laughing at it. Imagine my surprise when I saw the movie a year after and saw the scene where the little girl get the Joy of Sex as a present. Pretty sure it was the same book as the one we were looking through. Kind of cool.
>>
>>85117643
You can go to hell.
Don't mind me, I'm just envious
>>
>>85117643
>Funny story is that while there we found the Joy of Sex book and opened it up and were laughing at it.
They literally just left the movie prop? That's kind of cool. Also, didn't you commit breaking and entering to get into that cabin?
>>
>>85117545
I enjoyed it much more until I realized it was leftist propaganda and that the characters would be so sanctimonious and obnoxious. I would like to raise my children in similar ways, though they would learn to be more humble, they wouldn't live like savages, and it would be from a philosophically opposite bias. I mean, Noam Chomsky day? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>85117752
Don't worry my life was a complete hell after we broke up

>>85117852
The set was pretty much left untouched. Not sure if it was a deal made with the people who own the property or what but all the books, knick knacks, stuffed animals, etc. were left just like you see it in the movie. And not really. The place where I worked at had little events and stuff there all the time and people regularly hung out there. It would have been frowned upon for us to be sleeping there naked but no one who would have given a single shit ever found out.
>>
>>85117545
I liked it despite it being laid on a bit thick at the start and end
>>
>>85118252
And the middle.
>>
It's alright. Namedroping commie leaders scene was cringy. Oh look I know about Mao and Trotsky
Let.me.spout what ideas I got from some.tenured hack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.