[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make no mistake, if you are a man and are even remotely okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 30

File: jodie_doctor_who.jpg (200KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
jodie_doctor_who.jpg
200KB, 825x464px
Make no mistake, if you are a man and are even remotely okay with this, you are a fucking cuck. You have lost the right to call yourself a man, you are a fucking woman.
>>
Agreed.
>>
OP, just get your mom to finish making your tendies and you will feel better about this.
>>
Embarrassing thread
>>
I'm fine with it.

But I don't watch the show.

Hopefully you fags will now learn this is garbage and watch something better.

reddit spacer out
>>
If you're a man, you shouldn't be watching Dr. Who in the first place.
>>
File: Idris Elba Crop.jpg (2MB, 3009x3009px) Image search: [Google]
Idris Elba Crop.jpg
2MB, 3009x3009px
Doctor?
>>
doctor who has been cuck central for quite a while.

I was expecting the they would some trans black dissabled character.
>>
>>85115112
>I am enraged by things I could easily ignore.
OK
>>
>>85115241
Well actual fans already know the series is kinda shit, we are interested to see how far down the shitty rabbit hole we can go. This is a really exciting time for us.
>>
File: Jenny_(Doctor_Who).jpg (17KB, 392x294px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny_(Doctor_Who).jpg
17KB, 392x294px
>>85115112
I wouldn't mind this if it was at any other time, but in this decade, it's obvious sjw bait.
>>
>>85115112
I dont give a shit because doctor cuck is for faggots anyways.

Did you come directly from tumblr or did you make a pit stop at reddit on your way here?
>>
>>85115112
>if you don't get assblasted about a female lead in a Tumblr show, then you're a fucking beta cuck haha
Gtfo numale scum
>>
File: john_wayne.jpg (18KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
john_wayne.jpg
18KB, 590x350px
>>85115112
DAMN straight. because flyin' round the universe, advocatin' pacifism, avoidin' fights an' talkin' down on warfare.. that's a MAN's job, god damn it.
>>
File: something_hugely_retarded.jpg (59KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
something_hugely_retarded.jpg
59KB, 624x352px
>>85115325
>we are interested to see how far down the shitty rabbit hole we can go.

no, we aren't. we're already there.

> destroys the entire universe
> magically re-creates it from a young woman's memories
> including the daleks
>>
>>85115112
What if you are totally indifferent though?
>>
>>85115448
We can always go deeper, have faith.
>>
File: Ros.jpg (1MB, 2458x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Ros.jpg
1MB, 2458x3000px
>>85115112
OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.
>>
>There is now a real chance the new Doctor will be raped
>>
>>85115112
Are you fucking joking? This show has always been numale cuck shit. David Tennant and that dude with no eyebrows are both so fucking effeminate that they might as well be females. Stop pretending to care about this shit.
>>
>>85115112
Fake outrage. No one is falling for it and no one cares.

Take your shit bait elsewhere.
>>
>>85115553
What's funny is that both Tennant and Smith may very well be more feminine than this new Doctor when it's all over.
>>
>>85115448
Russel saved Doctor Who. Moffat fucked it up
>>
>>85115112
Any "man" who gets upset due to the casting of a fucking television show needs to sort his priorities.
>>
>>85115642
Fake outrage. Not falling for it. Marketing fag.
>>
>>85115112
I lost interest when Matt Smith left.
>>
>>85115553
>This show has always been numale cuck shit.
Unfortunately, that's right. Well, at least since Tennant. And it's a pity. I like science fiction and I like shows with weird monsters; in fact, the more pathetic the monsters are and look, the better. Doctor Who has everything to be a show I could love. But unfortunately it's run by SJW that make this cuck central. A pity.
>>
Lmao every time I see someone use the word cuck I get the impression they are incredibly insecure.
>>
No wonder Peter Capaldi's doctor was so hesitant to regenerate again at the cliffhanger of the last episode.
>>
>>85115626
Moffat fucked up Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes and now he has his sights on Dracula. Nothing is safe.
>>
Make no mistake, if you watch this show and you are a man, you're a fucking virgin loser that nobody will ever respect
>>
ITT: Fake outrage thread created by desperate marketing fags.
>>
It's bad enough we have that Wonder Woman movie, and bitches leading Star Wars, now one is going to lead Doctor Who as well. Women are truly fucking evil.
>>
>>85115906

I'd wager just someone who wants to laugh at everyone raging.
>>
As long as Moffat isn't a show runner, it could be a 10 foot tall Mexican woman for all I care. Capaldi is an amazing actor who was wasted with Moffat's writing. His best moments were in episodes Moffat didn't write.
>>
>>85115112
>a man
>even remotely giving a shit about obscure british soap operas
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>85115810
>people who say cuck must be insecure
says the insecure cuck, projecting his inadequacies onto others.
>>
>>85115112
If you are a man and care about Doctor Tumblr in the first place you are literally a homosexual.
>>
Can the alt-right get any more delicate? Jesus man every time there's a girl on television you act like it's the end of the world. Take a breath guys, it's just a tv show, it's gonna be okay.
>>
>>85115112
omg...4chan is turning into tumblr/reddit

this image board is dying every single day
>>
>first episode of Dr Whore
>travels back to some medieval time or whatever
>there's a plague going on
>"Can't someone help treat these sick people!"
>"I can, I'm a doctor"
>"Preposterous! A woman can't be a doctor!"
>queue smug look

How much will you bet this will happen.
>>
>>85116120
>cuck being a insecure cuck says the buzzword cuck

4chan is literally tumblr now wtf
>>
>>85115368
This, it was a long running joke that the doctor was going to be female. If 11th was a women it would have been fine, but after shit like Bill, it's blatant pandering.
>>
>>85115112
It's nice to see someone on TV who is so trans-friendly, thank you for being supportive of me.
>>
>>85116220
If Moffat were the showrunner there's no doubt it would happen. Who knows how the new guy will do.
>>
>>85116220
Doctor Who is not actually a medical doctor.
>>
>>85116272
SHE can be whatever she wants to be because SHE is a strong intelligent woman.
>>
>>85115112
I'm okay with an alien who has the ability to change genders, changes genders. This is established in the show's lore. It's not a surprise to anyone.
>>
>>85116298
You misspelled stronk.
>>
>and you are, Ms. Who?

>ummmm thats DOCTOR Who sweetie
>>
>>85115112
Why would a man care about Dr. Who? It's tumblr shit for children and it has been for years.
>>
>>85116320
I wish I could change genders.....................
>>
>woman getting a role men have done for decades is a considered some huge groundbreaking success, inspirational story for women everywhere showing how they can do whatever they want, little girls will apparently all want to dress up as Doctress Who now
>she only got the role because a man offered it to her, and a man will still be writing things and controlling what she does.

I wanted to ask if it ever bothers women to think about how most of their "accomplishments" are usually like this, only treading the path after men have done it several times before, built a nice safe road along it with rest stops and safety rails, and offer to hold their hands the entire way across. But then I realized women probably never think that deeply about anything.
>>
>>85115287
This my man
>>
File: 1436443507971.png (401KB, 610x663px) Image search: [Google]
1436443507971.png
401KB, 610x663px
>>85116358
Yeah this feels like marketing. Anyone who gives a shit about Dr. Who would be more outraged that she's white.
>>
>>85115112

Make no mistake, no men watch Dr. Who.
>>
>>85116358
This.

Why would anybody that's a man give a fuck if some faggy show made for retarded women has a female as its lead?
>>
>>85116686
The question is why they think women want to see a woman instead of an attractive man.
>>
>>85115504
You do know that your pasta will only make op hate women more?
>>
>>85116812
Good.
>>
>>85116320
>established in a lore decades, generations long..

First mention of this in in 2010.

Fuck you.
>>
Jesus Christ all you fags are falling for one of the most obvious bait posts I've ever seen in my life. It's probably someone from Tumblr who is gathering screenshots of this thread. This whole site has gone fucking retarded.
>>
>>85117255
Actually I'm gathering them for r/4chan. Count_Sexulus, look me up.
>>
>>85116963
Oh please. The Ninth Doctor joked that he might regenerate as someone with two heads, or no head. Seems like it is a fairly randomized process.
>>
>Taking a series for women this seriously
>>
>>85115112
You can almost feel the teenage bile oozing onto the keyboard. Grow up sadsack.
>>
>>85117465
n e v e r m e n t i o n e d c h a n g i n g s e x

If you can't see that this is progressive bullshit agenda permeating BBC and 'pop' culture right now I'm sorry you're such a fucking retard. You might want to consider suicide.

Or.... cut your dick off because the future is female.
>>
>>85115112
I watched the show a LONG time ago before it became tumblr fandom.

I'm fine with it, but I really could care less about DW anymore.

She was good in Broadchurch (The only thing I've seen her in), but can't see her being the doctor.

Either way, show's been garbage since halfway through Tennant's term.
>>
>>85115928
I'm guessing mommy didn't hug you enough
>>
File: 1394700362741.gif (1MB, 309x191px) Image search: [Google]
1394700362741.gif
1MB, 309x191px
>>85115112
Maybe 5 or 6 years ago i would hated the idea of a female Doctor a lot less, but not after last season with it's feminism pushed so hard it became the fucking propaganda.
>>
>>85115112
>implying men would watch or care about this in the first place
you reveal your colours too soon, fool
>>
She looks like she smells nice. Like apples and herbal shampoo.
>>
>>85117465
>no head
>head is a euphemism for penis
TOP NOTCH FORESHADOWING
>>
Here's pity bump for this fake out rage thread.

It's been up for hours and no one really cares to reply
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
Its time to stop where are your parents
>>
I just dont like that shes not ginger.

also if they just announced it and there wasnt a huge SJW circlejerk i wouldnt have even cared
>>
You know what's fucked up? A bunch of right wing news outlets got butthurt about this and published her nudes. You wouldn't have seen this for a male doctor. Why the double standard?
>>
>>85118100
what??

tennant, smith and ecclestons nudes were posted by the mirror and daily mail many times,
>>
>>85115112
It's true. Men who keep accepting this shit are literally cucks. How long until they take everything from you? No, they will not make interesting things of their own, theyll just take it from you instead because they can.
>>
No one cared. No one took the bait. No one is triggered except the folks who are angry because no one was triggered, further denying them the free publicity they had hoped for.
>>
>>85118127
Prove it. Right now. Specifically the Tennant ones, please.
>>
>>85118162
>No one cared
>He said in a thread full of assmad people complaining
>>
>>85118196
Nothing but phony outrage and trolling in a thread that's been up for hours and yet still has very few replies
>>
>>85116358
/thead, Doctor Who is literal trash.
>>
BBC was really hoping for a torrent of upset viewers that would help drive a social media based publicity campaign. Instead no one gave a fuck, no matter how much they shat on people and desperately tried to stir the pot.

If anything it proves that Doctor Who has declined in relevancy, and that certain groups just aren't dumb enough to take obvious marketing bait.

As for me, I wouldn't sell my product this way. I'm the kind of person who wants to sell my stuff to everyone. I don't care what team your own. I view everyone as a potential customer.
>>
>>85118164
>being this gay
>>
>>85118306
*you're on
Damned auto correct
>>
>>85115112

Joke's on you OP I will become Robert Poppins in the next reboot and women will love it.
>>
>>85115112
I know, right?
How dare a piece of speculative fiction try and make me reevaluate my worldview!
Everyone and everything should agree with me on principle, based on nothing but my own base intuition, and everything that doesn't has a malicious agenda.
>>
>>85118350
You're just trying to hard. Stop. It's really embarrassing and cringe worthy.
>>
>>85118317
>not being this gay
>>
>>85118350
How does Dr. Who make you reevaluate your worldview lmao?
>>
This is why I never watch western shows anymore, only shows made in Nipon (Japan for you western fags). You would never see this kind of shit in their shows.
>>
>>85115112
Doctor Who has been absolute trash television for the past 4 years, even the execs know it. They didn't have a single episode last year. How anyone can still be interested in such a bad show with such frequent and long waits is beyond me, but maybe that's why they're doing the woman thing, because people are losing interest and they're trying to find a way to lure them back.

You don't need to complain about the show's political preaching, especially here where you are literally preaching to the choir. The show is tanking and a vagina won't save it. BBC executives (more like all television/film execs) have their heads far up their asses in their petty resistance to Donoll Dormpf and his neo-Nazi regime. They will realize the error of their ways one day, but it will have to be learnt the hard way.
>>
>>85115112
Obvious false flag. No one gives a shit about a female dr who.
>>
I stopped watching when Matt Smith showed up. I don't care who they cast, only the daleks are worth showing up for.
>>
>>85115112
I assumed Dr Who has been cuckcore for awhile now. Long before this change.
>>
I stopped watching after the Capaldi ;Robin Hood' episode with Ben Miller in it. I used to really like Doctor Who. Thank fuck Big Finish exists.
>>
>>85118669
>You would never see this kind of shit in their shows.
Actually I have seen them switch from a male protagonist to a female protagonist a fair number of times over the years.
>>
>>85115112
Will the "I'm a woman now" be as subtle and tasteful as the whole Bill being gay thing was?
>>
Dr. Who is strictly for women with video game tattoos and the developmentally stunted.
>>
>>85115112
if you dont think women are better than men in every way, you are literally gay.
>>
>>85115112
isn't the whole point of regeneration that the doctor becomes a completely different person?
Why is this suddenly an issue?
More importantly why is THIS where you draw the line on doctor who, and not all the retcons and garbage writing choices of the moffat-who years
>>
I mean the master already regenerated into a woman and the fans liked that.
>>
>>85115112
I'm okay with it because I couldn't give a shit less about that awful, way past its prime franchise.
I approve of this shit in the hopes that it will speed up that franchise's inevitable demise.
>>
>>85119858
>there's totally no marxist agenda at work guys, why do you have a problem with her
>probably because she's a female right?
no you stupid marxist lemming.
you don't even understand your own ideology do you?
here's how it works.
marxists infiltrate the fanbases of popular things.
over time they slowly overwhelm the fan community and attempt to inject marxism into everything.
once they inevitably have control of the IP itself, they use it to push their political ideology, in place of actually telling a story.
if there's a female character, it's only done to push marxism, it's not done because she was the best for the role.
she had a vagina, and marxism says men are evil and women are their victims.
and don't even try to push that they aren't blatently marxist.
the entire worthless show consists of one-note sjw characters who are entirely their one trait.
if they're gay, then they'll talk about oppression of the gays.
if they're black, then it's the oppression of blacks.
it's all about oppression and societal manipulation, though.
https://youtu.be/q6c_dinY3fM
>>
>>85115112
I just feel bad for Who fans. All they wanted to do is what their show. Now they're part of the culture war. Is their fanbase strong enough to withstand being a cultural battlefield?
>>
>>85120180
Marxism has nothing to do with fucking men being evil you fucking tard. Marxism is a political philosophy centered on dictatorship of the proletariat until the establishment of a classless society through spreading wealth and other means. It's fucking garbage, but it's not fucking new-age feminism you dumb fuck. Most nu-fems may be marxist, but don't conflate the two things because they're entirely different.
>>
>>85120516
You just described Marxist-Leninism, a type of Marxism, but not the only type. That dictatorship of the proletariat stuff was all added in by Lenin to make it fit in a country like Russia, which previously Marx had said was incapable of achieving communism.
>>
>>85115212
This
>>
Why would I be mad about a show for girls having a girl main character?
>>
>>85120483
no because the writers are hacks and the fanbase is tumblr Dr who is over and was ages ago Britcucks will defend their shitty shows to the death
>>
>>85115112
Make no mistake, if you are a man and are even remotely not okay with this, you are a fuckin misogynistic asshole. You have lost the right to call yourself a man, you are, as you yourself woukd say, a fucking woman.

Literally crying about things you don't like over a TV show and throwing a temper tantrum like a baby.
>>
>>85117681
>Or.... cut your dick off because the future is female.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3fVj8A-K8E
>>
>>85116603
This, why isn't she in fact Idris Elba in a wig
>>
>>85115112
They want you to be mad op, if you rage you lose. Don't be a political pawn fuelling this lefty bullshit. Pick your battles and I can tell you this is not one worth fighting for. Doctor who has an extremely large female fanbase as of the new iterations, every media organisations Ive seen report on it prefaces with "sorry Angry white males etc etc." Why do you want them to be right?
>>
>>85121411
They've already been proven right.
>>
It would be like making a man the main character in sex in the city it just wouldn't have worked.

Hell I'd even take a black male over this
>>
>>85115112
You should be over 18 to post this site.
>>
>>85121327
then she's bi then? genderqueer?
>>
TV wouldn't give a shit about the woman switch if it had been a more experienced and nerd beloved actress like Gillian Anderson or an obvious bimbo like Alice eve
>>
>>85115112
>he watches and has opinions on Doctor Who
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>85115112
I think it's stupid but i don't like this chick franchise anyway. I thought it was all tumblr girls having a crush on David Tennant. Have they all turned lesbian?
>>
File: Jodie-Whittaker-Feet-1062937.jpg (2MB, 6666x4992px) Image search: [Google]
Jodie-Whittaker-Feet-1062937.jpg
2MB, 6666x4992px
>>85115112
I like it, at least she's white
>>
>>85115112
Everyone still mentally ill enough to still watch DW will love this, a female doctor is a perfectly fine move from a business standpoint.

Frankly they should have cast someone in a wheelchair for a season and cranked the views up even higher.
>>
>>85121623
>2017
>the doctor may be a stronk wymn now but at least she's white
>2019
>the doctor may be an Arab now but at least he's british
>2021
>the doctor may be a genderqueer pansexual in a hijab but at least the show is still in english
>2024
>the GBP may be collapsed and our major cities are on fire but at least i can still watch BBC reruns broadcast from Istanbul
>2028
>*beheaded*
>>
>>85115112
>I think women are allowed to do things = I like watching my own female fucked by other men

You sound like an idiot, who lets you post here.
>>
>>85121821
t. cuckarooni
>>
>>85121801
wow something unrelated happened between 21 and 24 here.
>>
It's a fucking children's show

who cares
>>
>>85121821
You might not like it but you just admitted you think she is allowed to do it.
>>
Doctor Who was already a nu-male libtard show. It has been for years, and it's massive on Tumblr. You can enjoy it, shit, I enjoyed supernatural until its tumblr audience drove it into the mud, but don't pretend having some chick play the doctor is the last straw or the breaking point. It's always been a leftie show.
>>
>>85120180
you're absolutely right, except for the fact that what you're talking about isn't Marxism; It's Social Liberalism.
Marxism is stupid but it has nothing to do with the social justice agenda.
>>
>>85115287
>hear a lot about this Dr. Who show
>apparently there's an agreed starting place to watch it since the show is so old
>starting episode is about mannequins that come to life

When I realized I was watching a British children's show, I almost killed ,myself out of shame. Yet there's grown adults that not only watch it, but discuss it!

There's a lot of talk about the feminization of men in our society but that doesn't hold a candle to the infantilization of men and women that's occurring in first world countries.
>>
>>85115112

I'm completely fine with it.

The "history is whitewashed with 1/2 of Britain being black when it's was pretty much 99 percent Euro at that time", is the BS.
>>
>>85122848
>Social Liberalism

Nice, someone else named the enemy.

It's socialism lite, with full on religious egalitarianism and regulated to hell capitalism (so, the bad parts of capitalism).
>>
>>85115325
Why is shitty British TV so endearing?

If an American show starts being shit I usually just can't stand it and stop watching. But British tv shows, despite seeing how objectively bad they've become (or in some cases always were) I just keep watching out of a weird sense of machonism.

Merlin is the perfect example, it started comfy but got way too dramatic and serious, with about 25% of the budget they needed to make the show they were envisioning. But I watched every episode. But stuff like Heroes and Dexter I just dropped as soon as they started being lame.
>>
>>85123678
People who know you in real life think you're retarded, they just don't bother telling you because they don't care enough.
>>
>>85115287
Fucking THIS
>>
>black lesbian companion
>female companion

now we just need a cripple and quotas are filled. Fuck the BBC
>>
Tens of millions of young men died in agony in the 1930s and 1940s so this culture could succeed
>>
>>85123571
The agreed starting place is where they rebooted it.

The reboot was necessary because since the show is old, some episodes were literally lost in a fire. It is impossible to watch the entire series start to finish.
>>
File: 1497102663556.jpg (46KB, 650x449px) Image search: [Google]
1497102663556.jpg
46KB, 650x449px
Because having a character who is usually efeminate going around with some babes that he makes no pretence of liking (because he likes getting slipped the roger on a friday night) is preferable to a normal woman?

"Help, help! SJWs have hijacked my kid's show about a gay time traveler who is almost literally in a closet most of the time!"
>>
shan't be watching Nurse Who
>>
>>85123678
you're kinda wrong about its description, Social Liberalism is about Social liberties being the most important part of the system.
But it'll inherently lead to Fascism and "forced" equality/"positive" racism.

but yeah, it is one of the huge problem these days.
>>
>>85123705

I'll have you know that I'm smarter than nearly everyone IRL around me, anon.

What I stated is fact.

Modern social liberalism uses blind egalitarianism and regulated to hell capitalism and individual freedoms to push a highly controlled nanny state (socialism).
>>
Guys /who/ is plagued with SJWs, liberals, cucks...
there have been hordes invading it
Can we take it back and make them go back?
>>
>>85123805
>Social Liberalism is about Social liberties being the most important part of the system

Not at all.

That's classic liberalism.

Type in "social liberal" and you'll get individual liberties are at the expense of the group/collective. Socialism.
>>
>>85123695

I'd say length of the seasons
Brit seasons are far shorter than american shows
>>
>>85123845
You're right, but in the long run, the "social liberties are the most important part of the system" = "dividual liberties are at the expense of the group/collective"

your definition is more correct whatsoever, but it's just that today's Sociel Liberalism hides its meaning in the "equality" agenda.
>>
>>85123948
*individual
*Social

sorry for the typos
>>
>>85115112
Why?
>>
>>85115861
>Vigin
Nope
>Loser
Nope
>Nobody will ever respect
Nope

Strange. I still enjoy Dr. Who and I am actually looking forward to the female Doctor.
And being locked in chastity by A girlfriend of mine has nothing to do with it!
>>
>>85115112
I am "okay" with this because I don't care about your shitty series fucking britcuck.
>>
>>85116377
If I could change genders at will, I sure as hell would! (but only once)
>>
>>85123814
What a retard.
>>
>>85115112
I haven't watched thew show in a decade, so why should I care?
>>
>>85123814
>I'll have you know that I'm smarter than nearly everyone IRL around me, anon.

Wewlad, got yourself a big ego complex there. Neck yourself.
>>
>>85117681
Actually they had already discussed this like 30 years ago. She isn't even the first female incarnation of the Doctor, in Big Finish Unbound we had the exiled one.
>>
>>85117842
This was Moffat, Chibnall wrote Broadchurch.
>>
OP confirmed for not watching Doctor Who
sage
>>
First off, if you don't wanna watch a cute milf jump about TV with tight clothes then go back to Bongstan where you came from.

Secondly, this >>85115287
>>
There is no official rule that says the Doctor is required to always be a straight white male. Personally, I have been wondering for years if there would ever be a female Doctor.
>>
>>85115112
cHECK EME3
>>
>>85121852
the show got cancelled again
>>
>>85115241
>reddit spacer out
Newfag trash
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>85116239
>>>>85115368 #
>This, it was a long running joke that the doctor was going to be female. If 11th was a women it would have been fine, but after shit like Bill, it's blatant pandering.

Fucking this.
>>
>>85121801
Wait so the Muslims take over and still promote SJW shit? You're crossing your memes son.
>>
>>85121247
>Britcucks will defend their shitty shows to the death

Actually, we don't give a fuck. As you said, its tumblr-tier.
If they reboot Chuckle Brothers with women though, THEN there will be a fucking outrage. As it is now, we don't give a giggle m8.
>>
>>85115368
>>85116239
>>85125638

Might as well change it sooner than later, the show was getting stale. Otherwise no matter when they'd have cast a woman you'd still get responses like this.

And anyway, I don't think it's got much to do with Bill, the character wasn't THAT well recieved.

The BBC higher ups don't usually have much of a say in casting, they usually approve everything the showrunner does, and luckily for us, it's a brand new showrunner/production team who can actually write good drama, even if his previous DW episodes haven't been amazing. And he's worked with Jodie on Broadchurch for years.

Moffat was good but he went downhill, series 10 was an improvement though.
>>
>>85117933
O_O
>>
Make no mistake, if you are a man and are even remotely troubled by this, you are a fucking cuck. You have lost the right to call yourself a man, you are a fucking woman.
>>
>>85125801
>series 10 was an improvement though
objectively wrong
>>
Nice cissexism. Your edgy sarcasm is really funny and probably took a lot of thought and effort.
>>
>>85115112

Imagine getting this worked up over a TV show, the show will be fine without you.
>>
I stopped watching either during or after Tennant so they can do whatever the shit they like with this show, I wasn't going to watch it anyway unless they cast someone like Rhys Darby or something really crazy
>>
>>85119118

Moffat's gone, should be a massive improvement
>>
>>85125920
dunno if the show will be fine with another significant drop in viewing figures
>>
>>85125621
>newfag
Been here since the republican primaries faggot
>>
>>85115112
/who/ likes it. They're still buying the merchandise inbetween their grumbling, they're VERY loyal customers!
>>
>caring about dr who
I'll be annoyed when they turn James Bond black or female, but I'm not going to waste energy on this.

It was always a show for faggots and tumblr tards.
>>
>>85116603
funny enough feminist frequency made that complaint
>>
>>85115836
Don't forget Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
>>
>>85115112
if you have been able to stomach the sjw bullshit until now, are are honestly shocked and maddened by this, you are a fucking moron
>>
>>85126131
And Father Christmas.
>>
>>85117681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao

This isn't even the first time the Doctor has been portrayed as a woman. It was meant as a spoof, but this special from 1999 already threw the idea out there.
>>
>>85125987

A Yougov poll said just 14% of people were against the idea. The show will obviously get big ratings for her first episode, a lot will be new viewers, they just need to keep them, obviously not an easy task but I think Chibnall can do it, just needs good marketing and good stories/arch, Broadchurch got huge ratings.

While I don't think Kris Marshall would've been a bad doctor, casting him would've been a let down, and I honestly think ratings would get even worse, this is the shot in the arm the show needed.

You always see people, especially die hard fans, say they're never going to watch again but really it's not that many people, I know there's been a ratings dip but it's like that for most shows. Doctor Who has never not been in the top 30 most watched shows each week it's been on since 2005. And most will tune in for her debut, they won't be able to resist.

I didn't like Matt Smith when he was first announced and now he's one of my favourites. I think when we see the first glimpse of her at Christmas or the next series trailer people will come around. The people who are genuinely dropping the show over this when we know nothing else about the series are stupid.
>>
>>85115112
probably b8 but just in case it isnt:
You're a fucking faggot if you give a damn about this shitty show for college hipster
>>
File: 1480001729341.png (277KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1480001729341.png
277KB, 500x441px
>>85126436
Well about 14% of men aren't cucks so there ya go..
>>
>>85115112
> be me
> consider myself bi
> talk to friend about it
> he starts acting weird
> touches me and makes stupid jokes
> realize his behavior is due to the thought 'if i touch and joke enough, he will eventually sleep with me'
> realize that he doesn't care abdut my opinion or what i think about the situation
> talk to female friends
> realize most men tend to think that way
> 'i just need to do x often enough, then she'll have sex with me'
> completely disrespectful in terms of making decisions and sticking to them
> implies you're a of childish cognition and not able to make reasonable decisions, like 'i don't want to fuck you.'
> can now see how jokes and gesture can be annoying since the implicit idea of 'maybe after this time, she'll finally sleep with me' and 'you're too stupid to make an informed decision, let me do it for you'.
So yeah, if most of men act this way, or behaving like that is considered manly, I'm glad not to consider myself a part of it.

I feel like that's a major realisation for me. Go ahead, call me gay, still like women more. It's just sad to see so many of them to fall for it and act dumber and more incompetent than they really are.
>>
A true badass alpha gets butt blasted by the casting decisions of a show whose primary audience are teenage girls.
>>
>>85126592
14% of people =/= 14% of men you inbred retard.
>>
>>85126779
men aren't people?
>>
File: 1348471693480.jpg (110KB, 618x632px) Image search: [Google]
1348471693480.jpg
110KB, 618x632px
>>85115112
The real question is why anyone likes Doctor Who THIS much to be offended at this change. Find something actually important to focus your energies on.
>>
>>85125801
Wrong. What will happen if this Jodie Whittaker tanks? Like ABYSMAL tank? Have you seen any of her stuff? I haven't been able to find any single clips of anything she has been in except for a 1:30 clip of her in a play and her performance is far from....glass ceiling breaking talent. Her charisma is poor, she has a nice voice however, but she doesn't feel like the Doctor.She looks and feels like a companion for then the lead honestly.

And then there is the whole other problems of okay well what happens after her? Will she stay a woman? Go back to a man? Confusing mess indeed. If they plan on the Doctor being a woman from now on then why didn't they just kill him and have a new character take up the mantle of Doctor? Makes no sense to me.

This woman is clearly going to have a much different personality, if you read her interview she sounds like a haughty feminist ideologue, so I can expect that everything that anyone loved about the Doctor is going to get obliterated in her torrent of SJW story lines. Cause even with each regeneration the same over arching personality traits stayed the same. I doubt it will be the same with this. It will be akin to starting fresh! The Doctor is going to change completely. Cause I highly doubt they will have this woman try to act like the male version of the Doctor at all, cause you know spending 1000 years as a man to suddenly become a woman isn't going to over write certain male characteristics, but they will just blow past them and try to vainly stake this new identity on the Doctor even though his identity has been well put down by now.

Which then begs the question why didn't they just change characters? You have 50% of the entire fanbase against this. I don't think any type of acting from a haughty talking so fast to cover up the fact that you can't act emotion actress is going to bring them back. So, I pretty sure the show is going to die. And the damage is done now and they won't be able to reverse it at all.
>>
Men don't watch Doctor Who.
>>
>>85127195

/thread
>>
>>85116320
they dont even change their gender, they just change their body. 12 stated that their civilization was over primitive concepts like gender
>>
>>85127195

The "controversy" surrounding this thing is a great way for shills and drama merchants to identify themselves
>>
>>85127264
And yet they still use the word 'lord' when translating their language into the cluster fuck that is english. How dare they?!
> hey bill, maybe your language is so primitively retarded it needs to attribute a gender to every fucking word. Maybe a lord is just an entity with large amounts of power over the thing he's lording over, in this case time, and not a fucking gender description.
>>
File: Matt Smith.jpg (457KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Matt Smith.jpg
457KB, 1440x900px
>>85126909

Someone on GB said they couldn't even watch any of the old Doctor Who ever again because of this, pretty sure they weren't trolling, just mental.

>>85127049

She's not some unknown. You should see her in Broadchurch (Massively popular in the UK, got much higher ratings than Doctor Who at the time, written and run by the new showrunner, so the fact they've worked together for years just like RTD had with Tennant is a plus)

https://streamable.com/aucjn She's great in that playing a distressed parent. How about Adult Life Skills where she plays an eccentric hermit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW0B0HvVW4Q

She's got the range. Eccleston and Matt Smith especially didn't feel like the doctor to me when I saw him in this promo pic or other roles.

You can't really tell how anybody is going to play the Doctor based on previous roles.

I bet you The Doctor is still going to act like The Doctor, Chibnall isn't stupid. It's not a mess, The Master turned into a woman and I think she's one of the best. They'll cast anyone the showrunner wants like they always do. But IF it tanks, and I really doubt it will, and ratings are so abysmal maybe they'll get rid of her and replace her with a young man.
>>
But what if her companion is a little boy?
>>
>>85115241
>>85115287
This.
>>
>>85127495
>I bet you The Doctor is still going to act like The Doctor
I hope this is true and they dont make her whole personality "muh vagina".

I want a female DOCTOR, not a FEMALE doctor.
>>
>>85127495

Yep, Chibnall's written Doctor Who before, the character isn't going to completely change, only change as much as they have in the past with a new actor. He said there was months of auditions and she blew them away. I trust him.

His previous DW episodes aren't amazing but they're good. Broadchurch is really great and was event tv, hopefully Doctor Who will go back to being that. And apparently there's going to be a writers room which is a good and needed change.
>>
>>85115112
Shouldn't it be Dr. What now?
>>
Just be happy they didn't cast a muslim woman with one of those rag thingies on her head.
>>
File: IMG_2260.jpg (132KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.jpg
132KB, 768x1024px
>tfw you hate Dr. Who and most of nerd culture

Your precious shit is getting overrun by women because the shit you like has no substance whatsoever, women flock to vacant trends like flies on shit and maybe you should idk, fucking hit the gym or get into /lit/ or at least get into nerdy shit that actually requires a modicum of effort to appreciate.
>>
>>85115112
I love TV ratings go down, just like ghostbusters remake, lets face it.
>>
>>85126048

Doctor Who has always been cuckshit even before it started pandering to numales and tumblrinas. It's fan base were the most pathetic basement dwelling permavirgins imaginable. They made trekkies look like drowning in pussy chads.
>>
>>85115112

Don't give a fuck. she's hot, I'm imagining all the kinky shit in my head, and I'm excited to see what she's going to wear.
>>
>>85128118

The Ghostbusters aren't aliens who are the same characters with a different face every few years. Doctor Who is always about change, most people will accept it and watch anyway, people said they weren't going to watch when Smith and Tennant were revealed, or when the Master turned into a female. There'll be a man again soon enough anyway
>>
Who they SHOULD'VE cast.
>>
>>85128224
A burka.
>>
>>85128245
The problem is not that she's a woman, the problem is that they're going to center everything on the fact that she's a woman. Same thing that happened with Ghostbusters, we were told that it was the shit BECAUSE their gender. And now they're doing the same.
>>
>>85128116
> women are driving men into more complex hobbies to escape from the harpies.
> this has been all of human cultural evolution

> man makes toy
> woman shows up
> 'what's that?' 'can i have it?' 'how do you play?'
> teach her, give her old toy, make new more complex and fun toy for yourself
> 'what's that?'
>>
>>85115112
So triggered
>>
>>85128116

I was thinking off getting fit and building Gunpla. It's a good thing Gundam is too autistic to market in the west.
>>
>cast female Doctor
>YES!
>it's not Gemma Arterton

Into the TARDIS sonic trash compactor it goes.
>>
>>85128350

Timelords changing gender isn't a new thing anymore, it's been done on screen already, I really don't think they're going to mention it all the time, or even make a massive deal of it, maybe in her debut episode, if Moffat was still writing then sure, it'd be bad, with nonstop references. In the second to last episode the doctor mentioned that timelords aren't really bothered about genders, it's normal for them.

Ghostbusters was awful, might've been a different thing altogether if it was any good. Broadchurch has shown Chibnall can write realistic, flawed female characters and good drama that keeps millions tuning in, way more viewers than Doctor Who has had recently, that's all the show needs.
>>
>>85127495
I don't follow the UK shows cause well, I don't live in the UK. I watched those clips and I still am not impressed.She can get angry and then act uninterested. She had better acting there then in the play clip I watched but still it feels like one of those new aged modern romance main characters. Which I guess is what Doctor Who has became. A romance. And yeah you can. Colin Baker and McCoy, terrible Doctors and didn't look or feel like any of the other incarnations.

>>85127907
The character will completely change. A full set of 12 new regeneration's? The sudden reveal of a woman Doctor during a year when oh god the women are so oppressed. She is going to break the glass ceiling. She is going to show that little girls can like weird things! Both of those things are things I have read, one from a article from the main stream newspaper and the other from people posting about it. No, they are eagerly jumping on this chance to hit a dead horse with a dead horse and ride this change out simply cause if they don't they would be sexist bigots, right? No, be prepared if you watch the show to see very many changes to who the Doctor is and the types of stories you will see. Shit I would not put it past them to have a episode making fun of Trump lol. I mean, after all, the BBC and the writers have willingly included all sorts of strange stupid things from the TARDIS becoming a living woman, to a inter species lesbian couple. So yeah, I feel confident in that someone there is lurking tumbler and stuff and pandering directly to that crowd of fans. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

>>85128350
This.
>>
>>85128625
That is groovy and all, how do they reproduce then? Never explained that one did they? Well we know the Doctor had children and grand children.

Face it, they never mentioned any of this stuff in the long long long running classic history of this show and they just wrote away pretty much all of it during the New Who stuff. And to be honest with you, I don't care if Smith and then Capaldi made a vague ass reference to that for them to use it as actual canon to fit the show for political agendas is terrible. 40 years of Classic Who doesn't get over written or forgotten by a 10 second vague quip. We know that they change their appearance whenever they feel like but nothing about swapping roles. And then when you have past Doctors and writers coming out to add that oh well that we always wanted the Doctor to be a woman seems more like to me them trying to stay ahead of the immense amount of hatred they would have received if they had not said that.
>>
>>85116057
But, Moffat wrote Heaven Sent.
>>
>>85128966

If you want to talk about the show's history, the show co-creator wanted a female doctor back in 1986
>>
>>85115504
>Work harder goy, the reward is the white woman that was your birthright
Never thought of it like that before, guess I'll take my math PhD down to the local supermarket, walk right in, look the manager square in the face, and tell him I'm the man for the job
>>
>>85115112
I honestly dont care, i havent watched a single episode.. The only way i'd care if they cast Ray Stevenson as the doctor. But that doesnt look like him at all.
>>
File: Oo.gif (1MB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
Oo.gif
1MB, 400x230px
Daily Wail now running an article featuring Jodie Whittaker's 'orgasm' face.

Wonder why they didn't run similar articles when Peter Capaldi was cast?
>>
>>85115112
I'm fine with it it's a show about a shape-shifting alien it's already silly as shit

that being said I haven't watched it for like 6-7 years because Moffat is just terrible

shame too, Capaldi is a good actor

maybe the new lead writer will make something better, I don't know
>>
File: IMG_2411.jpg (144KB, 957x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2411.jpg
144KB, 957x1078px
Justify this
>>
>>85129400
Oh the co-creator? The producer man? Yeah, his opinion matters. What about Verity Lambert? What did she think? What did she want?

And if you read the article, the only reason they wanted a change was cause of how bad Colin Bakers stint did and they were desperate to try something and switch it up for the ratings not the STORY
>>
>>85129705
Yup and these fucking idiots think the show is going to be the same when they have people like that demanding stuff and getting it. Shit they will probably dictate how a female Doctor has to ACT
>>
>>85115112
Why, it aws always going to happen
>>
>>85115112
Jodie a cute

She reminded me of my high school "crush" in Attack the Block
>>
>>85115112
Fuck drumpf and fuck white men
>>
File: 1491954498894.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1491954498894.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>Watching Dr Who
Pathetic, next you'll be crying over some anime shit nobody cares about.
>>
>>85129667
How do you know Moffat's terrible if you haven't watched it since he became show runner?
>>
I don't care. I don't watch the show, the premise sounds silly.
>>
>>85115112
I don't watch the show anymore, but I might go back to jerk off to 900 year old mummy.
>>
What I don't get is all the people hyped by this as if that's the only merit it needs. We've seen nothing but a tiny promo with zero dialogue.
>>
>>85131979

It does sound silly if you don't watch it, Timee Lords can change gender.

>>85131996

He's aged quite a bit since you've been gone, 2000 years old now, not counting the time he was stuck in a loop for billions of years.
>>
>>85132113
How does watching it make it suddenly not silly?
>>
>>85129705
Nothing will please them because they only want to complain about inane things. Sure, people are suffering around the world, but muh diversity! Once you get it to be super diverse, they'll complain that it's soulless pandering (as if it wasn't before).
>>
>>85132144

Because the show establishes The Doctor's race can change their whole body on a whim.

Fair enough, it's still silly when you put it like that.
>>
File: happyman.png (462KB, 455x561px) Image search: [Google]
happyman.png
462KB, 455x561px
>>85115112
i'm fine with it because i couldn't care less about Doctor Tumblr. the show went to shit 5 seasons ago. Stop watching it.
>>
>>85132220
Yeah, that's a stupid excuse for hiring a different actor each season.
>>
I'm a woman and I'm not okay with this. I can't shlick to this.
>>
>never watch Doctor Who
>complain loudly that the casting needs to be more diverse
>they cast a woman
>my work here is done
>continue never watching Doctor Who
>>
>>85132234

Now's a good time to start watching it. Moffat's gone, whole new showrunner and production team coming in, Broadchurch was actually good.
>>
>>85115287
Actually this. I couldn't give two shits whether a man, woman, or black transgender is playing the doctor.
>>
>>85132113
>2000 years old
Nice.
>>
>>85132270
if they had picked richard ayoade instead of this whore then i'd consider it.
>>
you lost the right to call yourself a man if you watch doctor who in the first place
>>
>>85115112
>getting upset about a kids' show

lmaoing at your life, loser
>>
>>85115112
Agreed. Grown men who watch Doctor Who are fucking cucks
>>
>>85131919
I kept up with the series until the end of Smith's run, and dipped into a few of the Capaldi episodes to see if there was any improvement

Don't even know why I watched the Smith run, season 5 was good but 6 got bad and 7 was genuinely awful

My math might be off, but it sure feels like 5-6 years since I've watched
>>
File: bells of st john portrait-1.jpg (163KB, 611x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bells of st john portrait-1.jpg
163KB, 611x1600px
RANK THE NU WHO SERIES!!! Also post your favorite episode from each season. Two parters are more than welcome.

1. Series 1
>Dalek

2. Series 8
>Listen

3. Series 4
>Midnight

4. Series 5
>The Time of Angels - Flesh and Stone

5. Series 9
>Heaven Sent.

6. Series 10
>World Enough and Time - The Doctor Falls

7. Series 3
>Gridlock

8. Series 7
>Asylum of the Daleks

9. Series 2
>The Impossible Planet - The Satan Pit

10. Series 6
>The God Complex

I know this could definitely use some work and I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>85115112
I don't really care desu

But I think the producers don't really get the current, mostly female, Dr Who audience
I know dozen of them, they want a cute quirky Brit acting cute and quirky while solving mysteries and shit, they don't really care for "strong wymyn no.5214"

or maybe I'm wrong
>>
>>85116220
More like
>very first episode
>the companion is a little girl who gets bullied at school
>meets the doctor and they go on an adventure.
>The villains of the episode are a bunch of trolls who hate women
>before the doctor destroys their toxic cave with her new uterus-shaped screwdriver (because the one before was too phallic and problematic), she says to them, "sorry boys, but womyn are here to stay.
>at the end of the episode the doctor gives a speech about how women are the future.
>then the embodiment of the tardis appears before the new doctor and congratulates her for becoming finally a superior time lord, a time lady.
>as the tardis flys away, it changes into a pink color.
>>
>>85132739
I think they lost a lot of the audience who were only in it for young brit twinks when they cast Capaldi desu
>>
real men don't watch dr. who
>>
>>85132844
mmm, men
>>
File: 1476768123186.jpg (107KB, 625x864px) Image search: [Google]
1476768123186.jpg
107KB, 625x864px
The only people who ever liked Doctor Who were liberal cucks and beta males in the first place.

So I really don't see your point, brothero.
>>
>>85115626
God damn, i hate Moffat. I dropped Doctor Who because of him and haven't looked back once. The 9th and 10th doctors were comfy though.
>>
So is the companion gonna be some cute boy now?
>>
File: 1422229531277.jpg (1MB, 1701x2865px) Image search: [Google]
1422229531277.jpg
1MB, 1701x2865px
>>85115626
>Russel saved Doctor Who
>>
>>85133227
holy shit i forgot about the blowjob stone slab woman episode. so fucking atrocious
>>
>>85116239
What was wrong with Bill?

I stopped watching sometime after Donna, I think. Didn't see any of the seasons after that.
>>
File: dr__tran_by_michaeldenman.png (102KB, 1028x764px) Image search: [Google]
dr__tran_by_michaeldenman.png
102KB, 1028x764px
We're all assuming that because the actress is female that the character will be too.
>>
>>85115112
Doctor who has been shit since smith became the doctor. Who gives a fuck?
>>
File: Missy-Doctor-Who.jpg (155KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Missy-Doctor-Who.jpg
155KB, 1366x768px
>>85115535
>>There is now a real chance the new Doctor will be raped

I hope so because I know who I want to do it.
>>
>>85133483
Dr Tran can fuck my wife til next sunday
>>
>>85118162
>>85118196

Almost all the response to female Doctor Who (which has been considered and hinted at since I think the 1980s, by the way) has been positive save for the few dozen /pol/ trolls here and a few in other places who bitch and whine about everything and also astroturf to seem like more than there are. A data analysis showed almost all of the online feedback has been positive.

It's a non-issue, as it should be. The tiny unemployed /pol/ complaint force here is just a broken record.
>>
Might as well ask. Is there a reason why they change actor so often ? Isn´t it strange when the character is played by different people every moment ?
>>
>>85133594
We all know that The Master already raped The Doctor in the year between the Sound of Drums and Last of the Time Lords.
>>
So now that they want their male viewers gone, do you think the ratings will go down?
>>
>>85134114
The average seems to be three seasons. Enough time to get famous for playing Doctor Who, but not long enough to be permanently typecast.
>>
U mad?

Only an utter omega could get triggered and threatened by a female protag. You need a "safe space" where your micropenis doesn't feel scared by reminders of the existence of girls? lmaotbqwfh
>>
>>85134330
Viewership has been in a free fall for 3 years now. I bet BBC will pull the plug after series 12
>>
>>85134415
Nice b8
>>
>>85133526

You should because Moffat's leaving, there's a chance it'll be good again

>>85134330

Nah.
>>
>>85134782
So you think that when the males viewers leave they will be replaced? All of them?
>>
>>85126779
I thought women weren't allowed to vote?
>>
>>85134330
They probably casted a woman because of the low ratings. So when eventually the show gets canceled they will blame men.
>>
>>85134850

Most viewers won't leave, fans can't help but watch, people say on GB all the time they're never watching again yet there they are talking about recent episodes.

Basically this >>85126436
>>
>>85134941
>they will blame white men

FTFY
>>
>>85134958
why would anyone watch a show that doesnt want them viewing it? Its stupid.
>>
>>85134415

Stop assuming xe's female, you sexist shitlord.
>>
We need to kill this obvious bait thread
>>
>>85115112
lmao imagine if your parents saw this post
>>
>>85134330

You think the female viewers are interested in a female Doctor?

Half of them are shlicking themselves over the Doctor and the other half are writing gay fanfics, shipping him with every male character in the show.

Why do you think the ratings started dropping when they turned the master into a woman?

The BBC is run by literal retards.
>>
>>85115112
>I used to be a man but the idea of fingering a vagina was too much so I became a woman. Now my penis is a tiny little clit that I rub sore every fucking day until I excrete a tiny jet of white sticky fluid out of a tiny little hole that the surgeon left for me. Now excuse me while I look at those twin sisters on Motherless and rub my pussy senseless. BTW OP is a fag.
>>
>>85135076

I just showed my mom. She agrees with OP.
>>
>>85115112
Make no mistake, the 6th Doctor thinks otherwise.
>>
>>85115112
>you are a fucking woman
Did 4chan finally acknowledge me as a transwoman? It's weird how you guys decide to be nice in a roundabout way.
>>
File: 1494542278734.jpg (12KB, 320x302px) Image search: [Google]
1494542278734.jpg
12KB, 320x302px
>>85115112
I could give a shit, Doctor Who has always been awful.
>>
>>85135140

The worst part of this change is that these threads are going to be infinitely more cringe worthy.
>>
>>85135129

Because people got sick of Moffat, anecdotal obviously, but I've seen loads of people saying they're going to start watching again now, especially after the success of Broadchurch.

The fangirls will have to settle for the companion I guess.

>>85135256

Shaun Wallace as The Doctor, Bradley Wash as companion and Mark Labett as the Master would be kino.
>>
>>85115112
I don't think you can call yourself a man if you're enough of a fairy faggot to give a shit about doctor who
>>
>>85135353
>The fangirls will have to settle for the companion I guess.
The companion is going to be a girl too, anon. Just imagine the uproar if the companion happens to be male...
>>
>>85135353

>I've seen loads of people saying they're going to start watching again now

That will last exactly one episode.
>>
>>85135467

We'll see.
>>
>>85135490
>first episode
>the doctor is portrayed as anything but perfect
>everyone screams misogyny and boycott the show
>ratings drop
>show get cancelled, everyone blames white cis males

you know is going to happen
>>
What kind of Doctor is everyone hoping for?

>Look
I'm not a fan of the current hoody/coat combo but there's a chance it may change or grow on me.

>Personality
Many individuals stated that this Doctor should be warm and compassionate in contrast to 12's detached manner and while I can see that, I'm more worried that individuals will stereotype her with common female traits, which inherently would make her a weaker Doctor. I would want her to be protective of her companions but a straight up sociopath to her enemies. Also I'm not sure if this Doctor will be more whimsical than 12 or something else entirerly.

>Companion
GIVE US A MALE COMPANION!!!!! Or just pair her with Captain Jack and watch the hijinks ensue. I'd even be okay if they went with two companions like 11 did with Amy and Rory.

>Tone
I'd like to go with a more lighthearted tone than what we've had over the past couple years but I'd like an overwhelming sense of dread that peeks through the cracks of either the characters or story. I'd like to see the season start off cheery and the further it goes on, the more the sense of foreboding will build.
>>
>>85135452
Should be a black male just for the lulz
>>
>>85135888

I don't think the hoodie/coat combo is going to be her actual costume. I hope there's going to be 2 companions. I agree on the tone. Though I think you're best posting this in the actual /who/ thread. :)
>>
>>85115112
And yet I still get more pussy than you
>>
File: DFBjzssVwAAnaoj.jpg (64KB, 226x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFBjzssVwAAnaoj.jpg
64KB, 226x1200px
This...
>>
>>85136390
It doesn't count if you are just finger fucking your self
>>
>>85115112
wow, its fucking nothing

no one watches that shit anyway, even british people dont care for it. You're doing exactly what the guys behind the change wanted btw, which is have an autistic virgin fit and get the series attention. kys my man
>>
Yes, but is the show still about romance between the Doctor and their companion?
I recall Peter Capaldi telling his companion he regenerated into a grumpy old man specifically to make himself as unattractive to her as possible.
>>
Dr who is for nerds
>>
>>85115210
>reddit punctuation
>le tendies joke
kys nigger
>>
>>85135888
A nice, polite, Doctor. Someone who would never ever kill someone.
Herself, that is. But she'd be allright with talking others into doing it for her.

IOW, I want a manipulative bastard like Seven was.
>>
>adult male (man)
>watches doctor who

... Pick one and only one
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.