[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a masterpiece or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: intothewildposter.jpg (44KB, 520x806px) Image search: [Google]
intothewildposter.jpg
44KB, 520x806px
Is it a masterpiece or not?
>>
what is a masterpiece?

it moved me
>>
>>85106559
If it made you "feel" therefore it's a masterpiece.
>>
>>85106516
that asshole got what he deserved.
>>
>all that wasted moose meat

Fuck you Ed Sheeran and you're fucking cameo.
>>
>>85106516

It was moving. Even if it can't match the book (Krakauer is a wizard). Amazing soundtrack and cinematography and above average acting.

I give Penn a lot of respect for not ruining it.
>>
>>85106516
It was good. Though I dont know what the guy expected.
>>
>>85107497
The book was boring as shit. One of the rare cases where the movie is better than the book.
>>
>>85107579
Agreed. The fact is that there wasn't much to the story, which meant krakauer had to drag the narrative out and delve needlessly into biographical minutiae. Not that krakauer is a bad writer. Into Thin Air war great.
>>
>>85106516
I watched this once on acid
I remember very select scenes
>>
This the tumblr movie about that john green tween book where a girl goes on an adventure with a manic pixie dream girl right?
>>
>>85107860
No. This is the one where the guy goes out to live in the wild and then dies.
>>
What was his endgame though? Live out in the wilderness until he dies?
>>
>>85106516
>he died of shame
>>
>>85106516
I remember having to read this for summer reading for some class in middle school or high school. I never finished it, it was so fucking awful and I didn't give any fucks at all about whats his name being autistic
>>
>>85108161
no endgame
no plan
no brain
>>
>>85108161
Pretty much. Rich kid disillusioned with his life sets out to live in the wild. And fails.
>>
>>85108161
He thought survival was something instinctual and intrinsic to humanity, that all he needed to do was get away from society and suddenly his latent superpowers would awaken and he'd survive forever without society.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.