[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stories about meeting actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: cpd.jpg (40KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
cpd.jpg
40KB, 768x433px
I saw Paul Dano at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Swiss Army Man", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me classic hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Paul waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Paul stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Paul simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.
>>
>>85104551
Classic
>>
Classic.
>>
File: u srs.png (26KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
u srs.png
26KB, 657x527px
>not evn maken an efort 2 diguies pastta
>>
>>85104551
Classic Paul Dano.
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (63KB, 463x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
63KB, 463x509px
In 2016 during the filming for 'Swiss Army Man'' Paul Dano was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Dano held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Daniel Radcliffe "The waves will not claim her, I will fight for her life!". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch Dano struggle until her body reappeared from beneath the waves, full of life. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making swimming gestures and thanking the family for their child's defiance against the great ocean.
>>
>>85104836
classic dano
>>
My aunt was once an aspiring actress and was classmates with a bunch of now-famous actors at Julliard. She told me a story about Kevin Spacey, and this time he invited these two homeless men out for dinner at a really nice upscale restaurant. They went, and they had a really nice meal. After they ate, Kevin Spacey invited the two of them up to his hotel room, and they refused saying they were grateful for the meal but didn't want anything else. He told them that was fine, and that he needed to use the bathroom. He then ditched them there to pay the bill. Apparently he told this story to a bunch of people in his year, thinking it was a funny way he pranked a couple homeless guys. It really disappointed me when she told me this, because it was right after usual suspects and I thought he was fantastic in it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.