[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ryan Gosling is attracti...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: 56456.png (584KB, 728x614px) Image search: [Google]
56456.png
584KB, 728x614px
>Ryan Gosling is attracti...
>>
File: ryangosling4.jpg (13KB, 297x396px) Image search: [Google]
ryangosling4.jpg
13KB, 297x396px
>>
>>85101092
his asymmetry just makes him more appealing
>>
File: uh_oh_spaghetios.jpg (23KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
uh_oh_spaghetios.jpg
23KB, 300x360px
>>85101092
>Ryan Gosling isn't autis...
>>
Looks like Eric Frein tbqh
>>
>>85101092
One of the only guy,with Ian Somerhalder,to be attractive while having a negative canthal tilt

Dude just radiates charisma
>>
>>85102364
how much of psl is on here
>>
>>85101092
Since when did he have a Forest Whitaker eye?
>>
File: autism intensifies.webm (3MB, 578x455px) Image search: [Google]
autism intensifies.webm
3MB, 578x455px
>>85102303
>>
>>85101092
yeah that's a good-looking dude right there, what's your point.
>>
File: 1495485123480.gif (2MB, 381x242px) Image search: [Google]
1495485123480.gif
2MB, 381x242px
>this thread
>>
>>85103268
he sort of reminds me of Refn in this gif
>>
>>85103209
Put some dramatic drone sound effect on that webm
>>
I honestly cannot wait for some good ol' Goose Kino with Blade Runner 2049
>>
>>85103321

You watch their interviews/behind the scenes together you can tell gosling kinda loves yet is dumbfounded by refn. I've no doubt he rubbed off on him abit
>>
>>85107199
I find it easier to do impressions of people who do specifically annoying things than anyone else.
>>
I'm an attractive man with uneven eyes. Girls don't care or notice the uneven eyes.
>>
he has brown gf/wife.
>>
>>85102364
*blocks your psl lingo*
>>
File: 32457563454545.jpg (126KB, 1024x1275px) Image search: [Google]
32457563454545.jpg
126KB, 1024x1275px
Johnny Depp is hands..
>>
File: i am the drive.jpg (1MB, 8008x10000px) Image search: [Google]
i am the drive.jpg
1MB, 8008x10000px
ryry isn't attractive
he's a CUTE
>>
>>85107332
LMAO
>>
>>85101092
one eye on the tits and the other on the boipusy
>>
File: when u drive.webm (979KB, 1139x1080px) Image search: [Google]
when u drive.webm
979KB, 1139x1080px
>>85104885
>audio webms
>on /tv/
>>
>>85103209
>tfw you're at the supermarket line and mom leaves you to get a last minute item
>>
>>85107402
objectively very, very handsome
>>
>>85103268
Crazy, Stupid Love is "I expected shit but got kino" kino
>>
>>85101092
Agreed
>>>/fit/42173678
>>
File: ryan-gosling-dog-lax-04_large.jpg (108KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-gosling-dog-lax-04_large.jpg
108KB, 500x748px
>>85107766
That reminds me of the time I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.
>>
I wonder if he fucks all these hot bitches he constantly works with.
>>
>>85107924
>That reminds me of the time I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday
Maybe I have a boring life, but it would take me longer than 1 day to forget if that happened to me.
>>
>>85108019
Funny you should mention that because that reminds me of another time I saw Alison Brie at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now, goy?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Excuse me?” but she kept cutting me off and going “goy? goy? goy?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen tubs of cream cheese and 5 bags of bagels in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the tubs and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent breaking any mitzvot,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think it was the shabbot. After he scanned each tub and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly and complaining about the price.
>>
>>85108064
get help
>>
>>85108175
I tried getting help but then I saw Rooney Mara at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Y-you too.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” while trying to talk to her but she kept shuffling away and staring into the distance and fiddling with her fingers in front of me. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her sob as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen SpaghettiOs cans in her cart without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be normal and hear him, but eventually turned back around and told him that she didn't know how stores worked.

When he took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and swished her cape. I don’t even think that’s a normal item of clothing. After he scanned each can and put them in her cart and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by saying that Kate had the money.
>>
>>85107752
Just unmute it.
>>
>>85107332
It's gonna depend, like any odd feature. There was this dude I went to high school with who was good looking, fit, and popular, and he had ptosis. I mentioned it to a friend of mine who thought he was attractive and she was bewildered -- she'd never even noticed that one of his eyelids was droopy. On the other hand, another one of my friends was turned off by his eye specifically.
>>
>>85107949
Eva Mendes is really territorial so maybe not. but probably
>>
>>85107332
And that's why you're on 4chan.
>>
>>85107921
>amerimongrel pua shit and beauty standards
Wew lad
>>
>>85101092
What?
>>
>>85101092
Ana De Armas is like prime Lexie Belle mixed with prime Penelope Cruz.

I have watched literally all her movies. She is the GOAT Cuban of all time. Even better than Fidel.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.