[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I don't get it
>>
the only funny shit tim and eric have ever done is awesome show

simple as that
>>
one of the most depressing movies I've ever seen
>>
it's a commentary on the american urban upper class and their nihilistic tendencies.
>>
>>85100719
Tom Goes is great, awesome show was terrible, this is the correct opinion.
>>
>>85100905
this.
>>85100719
What is on cinema.
>>
protip: it's not a comedy
>>
>>85100719
The cook off is some of the best shit ive seen on youtube. Its such a great parody of all the shitty chefs on youtube. When he shit talks the old greek woman its gold.
>>
>>85100719
Fuck you I'm willing to die for steve brule
>>
>>85100659
If you don't relate to this movie you don't belong here.
>>
File: entertainment_xlg.jpg (207KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
entertainment_xlg.jpg
207KB, 1012x1500px
Entertainment > The Comedy
>>
It's normal to get a boner during the seizure scene?
>>
>>85101465
entertainment was very good but was kinda a bit too much. the comedy is my favourite film and i think it works a lot better then entertainment because of a 'less is more' type thing
>>
>>85102370
I prefer Neil Hamburger as a character and thought the comedy in Entertainment was better.
>>
>>85102565
yeh entertainment is a lot funnier
>>
>>85100719
The Comedy isn't supposed to be funny
>>
>>85100659
FUCKING TIMHEADS GET THE FUCK OUT

THIS IS A KINGTON LOYALTY ZONE
>>
Tim was born to play this role. This movie explores the question, what if one of Tim Heidecker's wacky ironic characters actually existed that way in the real world? The result is a nihilistic and disturbing take on the modern culture of dis-attachment. We have a main character that is quirky, rarely serious, off the wall. But in this setting he only comes across as an insecure asshole who has spiraled downwards and away from any semblance of structure or fulfillment. It says a lot on how a culture of apathy and hedonism, when taken all the way, degrade the human condition. Its an incredibly relevant modern tragedy, and it hurts to see Tim's nihilism reflected in yourself. I think thats what this film is trying to do.
>>
>>85103499
It's in the name Brah
>>
So he gave up the fortune right?
>>
File: 1496276391077.jpg (18KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496276391077.jpg
18KB, 500x383px
I'm a cynical lazy asshole so this movie hit me pretty hard
>that scene where he watches the girl have a seizure
>>
>>85104474
i am also a lazy cynical bum, but this movie gave me hope because i'm not on this level yet and i doubt i ever will be.
>>
File: 1496931448617.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496931448617.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>85104140
>>
>>85100719
>Not one defending billion dollar movie
Does anyone here have any fucking taste?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.