[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stargate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: smugapophis.jpg (70KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
smugapophis.jpg
70KB, 567x567px
>mfw fedora-tipping Shol'vas ACTUALLY BELIEVE Apophis is a false god
>>
File: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (108KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg
108KB, 700x393px
GOOLD?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>85099220
O'NEILL SAVE ME
>>
File: Shol'va Pepe.jpg (95KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
Shol'va Pepe.jpg
95KB, 396x385px
>tfw you die free
>>
I just finished SG-1 for the first time. I was really looking forward to Ba'al-Adria after seeing him mentioned here, wish I had known he was only around for like 30 seconds.
>>
>>85100294
>>
>>85100410
he was kind of already wearing thin with the whole ''ackhcuyally thats just a clone'' schtick
great, character, completely saved the last seasons, but I'm glad they ended this show on a high note instead of fading away
>>
>>85101612
Last episode was definitely a good end note, reminiscent of the TNG finale.
The resolution of the Ori arc was rather bizarre though, even considering the wrap-up movie. Like... they defeat the Ori offscreen and without fanfare in a random midseason episode, then they aren't really mentioned for several episodes, and then their ships are brought back as a final antagonist without showing any of them.
>>
File: evil reeee.jpg (83KB, 1016x570px) Image search: [Google]
evil reeee.jpg
83KB, 1016x570px
>>85101788
>>85101612
ORI DID NOTHING WRONG
ANCIENT SCUM LEAVE
REEE

HALLOWED
A
L
L
O
W
E
D
>>
Everyone ready for them to announce the reboot movies on the 20th that will ruin the series and Stargate name?
>>
>>85102051
I've long come to terms that when competing with all these other reboots like stargate and terminator and all the other toy-seller movies we will never have a big block-buster stargate series or movie again

>tfw universe killed the series but not before suddenly becoming good for the last 5 episodes, leaving you wanting more
unforgiveable
>>
>>85102167
The original creator hated how the series outshined the movie (since they were fucking better)
I miss Universe too, then again, I miss the Asgard as well.
>>
>>85102314
the actor who played daniel jackson voiced Thor
>>
>>85100705
kek
Apo should be ppasted to that pic
>>
>>85102314
>I miss the Asgard as well
If the series ever came back, I'm sure they'd be retconned back. Mallozzi said he liked the idea of Thor's complete consciousness being stored on the Odyssey.
>>
>>85099302
You have a go.
>>
>>85102051
I'm sure it will be as successful as the Independence Day sequel.
>>
File: Despair.jpg (19KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
19KB, 500x404px
>>85102586
They were too good for the universe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.