[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ieg/ Idris Elba General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: static1.squarespace[1].jpg (30KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace[1].jpg
30KB, 600x300px
ITT we discuss the career and works of Idris Elba, one of the finest actors of his generation.
>>
Average as fuck actor but people push him hard because he's black. he's not bad but he's nowhere near as good as people make out.
>>
>>85098936
I want to know the amount of pussy this man gets.
>>
Literally whenever I look at this man, I think of James Bond.
He encapsulates everything that Bond is about. I cannot wait for a more diverse future in our movies
>>
>>85099035
>implying
>>
Pacific rim, and it's all about his voice
>>
i don't like british denzel i think he's fucking gay
>>
>>85098936
idris elba
>>
>>85098936
Imagine Idris Elba as the lead in the last movie you watched. How much does it improve?

Fuck Heimdall. He should have been Thor.
>>
>>85101783
He is more masculine desu.
>>
>>85102214
Is ugliness synonymous with masculinity?
>>
>>85102979
Nope. But Hemsworth has always passed a boy vibe instead of a man, if that makes any sense. Thor should be imposing, but Chris gives a please-like-me vibe to the character.
>>
>>85102979
>elba
>ugly
triggered whiteboi detected
>>
>>85103704
>>85103753
I was only saying that they're the same height and that Chris is more muscular, better looking and isn't a literal cuckold like Elba is. The only thing that Elba seems to have going for him is that he's darker and looks like Mr. Potato Head, so I was wondering if those things were synonymous with masculinity.
>>
>>85098936
The show "Luther" he did was pretty good. He's one of the better looking and more talented black actors out there, but to be honest that's not saying much...I don't know of any roles he's taken besides "the Wire" that he's really had to get in character for. He seems to play the same guy in every movie. This scene is fucking KINO though https://youtu.be/0wJmisOl7tk
>>
Idris Elba
>>
He kill Roland.
>>
>>85106310
What film is that from? Also: BLACKED
>>
File: spider-man homecoming poster.jpg (210KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man homecoming poster.jpg
210KB, 711x1080px
>>85101783
>Idris Elba as Spider-Man

I would totally watch that to be honest. Though it definitely be a bit strange to see Elba as a fifteen year old in high school being intimidated by Micheal Keaton.
>>
>>85106829
He's got the chops. He can sell it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.