[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him bros https://vimeo.com/72043507

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: McTiernan Arnold Willis.jpg (236KB, 1076x710px) Image search: [Google]
McTiernan Arnold Willis.jpg
236KB, 1076x710px
I miss him bros

https://vimeo.com/72043507
>>
>>85096393
He was in jail for lying to the FBI iirc
>>
>>85097539
Yes, it was part of a much larger scandal involving a corrupt P.I. with clients all over Hollywood, they got him on a technicality and as an example because they couldn't get all the others. What's really sad is, his original crime was wiretapping his producer who was fucking up his movie, it was a crime done in the name of art and integrity. And no one publicly supported him or threw him a bone when he got out, despite him being perhaps the most influential filmmaker of the 80-90's besides Cameron and Spielberg, almost single-handedly responsible for creating Arnold and Willis icon statuses. Meanwhile his franchises got ruined with opportunitic sequels and reboots made by hacks and a Jewish pedophile is still making movies and had plenty of his friends defending him. Everyone adores his films but almost no one knows his name or his fate. There's something really unfair about it all.
>>
>>85097924
Well, he still has an opened project listed on IMDB.
>>
>>85098037
He's been trying to launch new projects since he got out but he's basically blacklisted at the major studios. Same with Verhoeven or Carpenter, it's depressing.

He directed an ad for a video game, it's actually pretty good for what it is, he's still sharp and creative.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2On9gv3C_iI

>Debts and bankruptcy: In October 2013, while in prison, McTiernan declared chapter 11 bankruptcy amidst foreclosure proceedings for his 3,254-acre (1,317 hectare) ranch residence in central Wyoming (valued at $8–10M), struggles to pay his past legal bills and IRS tax debts, and ongoing expensive disputes including the lawsuit by his ex-wife, a $5M claim against him of liability in a 2011 automobile accident, and his ongoing effort to reverse his felony conviction.[5]

>The bank holding the mortgage on the ranch said the filing was a bad-faith tactic only intended to stall the foreclosure proceedings, and requested the presiding judge to convert the case to a chapter 7 bankruptcy – a more drastic form of bankruptcy that would give the bank the power to demand the liquidation of assets rather than requiring them to negotiate with McTiernan.[5][77]

>McTiernan's lawyers countered by saying that his potential for generating additional future income from new projects could enable him to eventually repay his debts, so a rapid liquidation of assets would be unnecessary and unjustified.[5][77] In the bankruptcy proceedings, he identified two likely future film projects with Hannibal Pictures, with working titles Red Squad and Warbirds, with large budgets and significant likely future income and planned to star major well-known actors.[77] On December 8, 2015, a judge ruled against McTiernan – agreeing with his debtors that his assets should be liquidated. It was reported that his ranch was likely to be sold and that an administrator would take over the management of his future film royalty payments.[78]

JUST

Please /tv/ can we save him?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.