[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FLASH Plot Details

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1500088250899.png (597KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1500088250899.png
597KB, 500x648px
One year after JUSTICE LEAGUE, Barry Allen is trying to find his place in the world and learn more about his powers after breaching the time barrier during Steppenwolf's invasion, aided by Cyborg.

Barry crosses paths with the Rogues, a team of ex-military criminals led by Leonard Snart and formed by Lisa Snart, Sam Scudder, Mick Rory and Marco Mardon, who are planning a heist against A.R.G.U.S. and its technology vault. Once the Rogues figure out that the Flash cares about Central City and its people, they set up a series of dangerous time-pressing traps across the city as a diversion to complete their job, and Barry has to race against time to stop them.

Featured characters include aspiring reporter Iris West, who develops a relationship with Barry; forensic analyst Patty Spivot, Barry's laboratory partner and best friend; Police Captain David Singh, who is always exasperated by Barry's constant disappearances; S.T.A.R. Labs scientist Claudio Mardon, who is coherced into assisting the Rogues by his brother Marco; and A.R.G.U.S. operative King Faraday, Snart's former commanding officer who has the throw both the Rogues and the Flash off his scent.

Cyborg, Barry's incarcerated father Henry Allen and Barry's murdered mother Nora Allen also appear. Eobard Thawne, the Reverse-Flash, is alluded, but doesn't actually appear.

Joby Harold is currently revising the script while Warner is in final negotiations with Robert Zemeckis to direct the movie. He's expected to do his own revisions, but Warner likes Harold's vision and doesn't appear to straying much from it.
>>
>>85095725
Sounds pretty good. Glad they wouldn't be jumping to reverse flash right away. Zemeckis is as good a choice as any.
>>
File: 1500088340086.jpg (104KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
1500088340086.jpg
104KB, 640x798px
Previous versions of the script.

Seth Grahame-Smith's draft.

>Barry Allen travels one day back in time in JUSTICE LEAGUE and is determined to do it again in order to return 15 years to the past, save his mother Nora and prove the innocence of his father Henry. Barry also begins investigating the murders of scientists connected to a secret program funded by the United States government to harness the Speed Force. The scientists created a machine that accidentally exploded and gave Barry his powers. Barry finds out that the killer is another speedster, Zoom, who also murdered his mother, and exposes him as one of the program's members, Eobard Thawne.

>Thawne comes from the future and is obsessed with the Speed Force and travelled back in time to murder Barry's mother in order to psychologically undermine him. He then joined the program but sabotaged the machine so that the explosion would create the Flash, ensuring that Thawne learns about him and the Speed Force in the future, and also turn Thawne into a speedster. Barry and Thawne breach the time barrier and realize both of their existences are bound to time paradoxes, which prevents Barry from saving his mother without destroying the timeline. He instead removes Thawne's powers and exposes him as her killer. Thawne is then arrested while Henry is released and reunited with Barry.

>Featured characters are Barry's childhood friend Iris West; Barry's wisecracking colleague Kyle Rhodes; Barry's hotshot rival Detective Adam Cruz; Captain David Singh; and Dr. Jay Garrick, the man who first discovered the Speed Force and briefly mentors Barry before being murdered by Zoom. Cyborg made a cameo.
>>
File: 1500088427762.png (704KB, 922x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500088427762.png
704KB, 922x600px
Rick Famuyiwa's draft.

>Like in Grahame-Smith's version, Barry travels one day back in time in JUSTICE LEAGUE and is determined to do it again in order to return 15 years to the past to save Nora and rescue Henry, with help from Cyborg. Thawne is secretly monitoring Barry from afar.

>Barry's mentor, Detective Fred Chyre, is framed for the murder of an informant investigating corrupt cops connected to mobster Jack Monteleone. Barry attempts to prove his innocence with help from aspiring reporter Iris West and Chyre's partner Jared Morillo. Montelone hires Leonard Snart to eliminate Barry and Snart creates the cold gun when the Flash becomes involved.

>Iris is killed by Snart after learning that Morillo is the ringleader of the corrupt cops. Barry manages to travel one day into the past again to save her, arrest Snart and expose Morillo, proving Chyre's innocence. In doing so he realizes that someone altered time in the night that Nora was murdered and that his nightmares of a "red-eyed demon" are actually fractured memories, setting up a sequel.

>Featured characters include Snart's sister and partner-in-crime Lisa Snart, Monteleone's enforcer Mick Rory, Captain David Singh and District Attorney Hunter Zolomon.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x687px
>>85095725
HELLA DIVERSE
>>
So that he traveled back in time in Justice League?
>>
>>85096684
>Captain Cold murdering an innocent reporter
>Unnecassary racist/correupt cop story
I am glad they kicked out Famuyiwa
>>
>>85096995
>racist

How
>>
>>85095725
god that outfit fucking blows
>>
Capeshit directed by Zemeckis is intriguing. He's past his prime and creatively his hands will be tied because of Extended Universe bullshit but he's the kind of filmmaker with experience and freedom who doesn't have to bow down to retarded execs.
>>
>>85097345
I love the suit. The rumour is he gets a more streamlined one at the end of JL.
>>
i love larp threads
>>
>>85097515
>I love the suit.
You are the problem.
>>
>>85097345
I like the suit. It's a bit over designed, but if he made it himself, it makes sense. Especially of he gets a streamlined one at the end of the movie.
>>
>>85097717
I wish I was Michael Wilkinson
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.