[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, /tv/. He was the most memorable MCU villain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Admit it, /tv/. He was the most memorable MCU villain.
>>
Nah it's either the tall gold woman or goth Cate Blanchett. I can't remember their names or what movies they're in but they're the ones I remember the most.
>>
>>85094833
Loki is, but he and Ego were great.

Zemo was so good that most people don't think he was the villain of the movie.
>>
Was that scene (you know which one I'm talking about) a reference to the myth of Icarus?
>>
>>85094833
He really isn't https://youtu.be/E5ft_XZo7Hw
>>
>>85094833
im so glad we have Vulture now so we can stop pretending Loki god of quips was literally ever good.
Two good villains in a row for Marvel. Ego wasnt great but he was better than literally all other MCU villians but then Vulture makes you wonder if you're even watching the same franchise because he was that good.
>>
File: DaredevilProfile2.png (1MB, 967x1285px) Image search: [Google]
DaredevilProfile2.png
1MB, 967x1285px
*blocks your path*

>>85095123
>Iron Fist
No one watched that shit lol
>>
>>85095428
Vulture was great, but this guy right here gives a powerful performance that's hard to stack up to. It's a shame that /tv/ memes on him so much because "lol autism".

Would honestly watch a Kingpin series over Daredevil tbqh. He and Vulture both are one of those characters that, given to the right creative team, can be very compelling.
>>
>>85095428
I'm not a religious man... but I've read bits and pieces over the years. Curiosity more than faith. But this one story... There was a man. He was traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho... when he was set upon by men of ill intent. They stripped the traveler of his clothes, they beat him, and they left him bleeding in the dirt. And a priest happened by... saw the traveler. But he moved to the other side of the road and continued on. And then a Levite, a religious functionary, he... came to the place, saw the dying traveler. But he too moved to the other side of the road, passed him by. But then came a man from Samaria, a Samaritan, a good man. He saw the traveler bleeding in the road and he stopped to aid him without thinking of the circumstance or the difficulty it might bring him. The Samaritan tended to the traveler's wounds, applying oil and wine. And he carried him to an inn, gave him all the money he had for the owner to take care of the traveler, as the Samaritan, he... continued on his journey. He did this simply because the traveler was his neighbor. He loved his city and all the people in it. (sighs deeply) I always thought that I was the Samaritan in that story. It's funny, isn't it? How even the best of men can be... deceived by their true nature. What the hell does that mean? It means that I'm not the Samaritan. That I'm not the priest, or the Levite. That I am the ill intent... who set upon the traveler on a road that he should not have been on.

(DNoforio is the scariest villain actor in cape cinema)
>>
>>85095673
The autism is what makes him great it's the point.
>>
File: ZT-187nr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ZT-187nr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>85095815
Holy f****** cringe
>>
File: kino.jpg (65KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
65KB, 980x490px
>>
>>85096198
Tom Hiddleston is a fucking talentless hack
>>
>>85094833
>>85094833
Why am I the only one who liked Red Skull?
>>
>>85096360
Red Skull wasn't bad, they just wasted him...He should've been back for more movies.

I feel like MCU is finally starting to learn, Zemo, Ego and Toomes have all been a great improvement over the rest.

But they're not quite there yet, it's still too black and white, most villains are still clearly evil. With Vulture they could've easily pushed the "little guy providing for his family" a bit harder.
If they spent 10 more minutes more on Toomes' backstory and less on the "look what this pseudo-ironman spidey suit can do", this would've been a better film.
>>
>>85095428
Sinister Six fucking when?
>>
>>85094833
damn , keaton got fat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.