[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will it be kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

will it be kino?
>>
I wish they stopped marketing movies so you couldn't create expectations.

You'd just go on a website and look at a list of movies that came out. Reviews would be punishable by death.
>>
I still need to read the book.
>>
TRAILER.FUCKING.WHEN!?
>>
>>85094305
Tomorrow
>>
>>85094186
It's been postponed until Oscar season later this year. So yes it's going to be absolutely kino.
>>
I know you're here, Stephan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
who /doggy/ here?
>>
>>85094305
tomorrow but it's just a small teaser :(
>>
>>85094280
You really do.
>>
>>85094256
Couldn't agree more. Trailers and teaser trailers should disappear and "get hype" fags would actually discuss something instead of burning themselves out on an unwatched film while feeding the money machine.
>>
>>85095067
Is that dog still alive? Will we get a cameo?
>>
>>85095337
It was already old in 2000. Let it go.
>>
>>85094186
>It's another story ruined by incompetent's James Franco direction

He can't direct for shit, he's going to destroy Blood Meridian (Remember he owns the rights of the book)
>>
>>85095436
ah, blood meridian, monsieur? that novel is the sark and chaparral of literature, the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shellalagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the written page, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the judge rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo.
>>
>>85095605
>>85095436
Franco has good taste, he is just terrible at his own projects
>>
>>85094186
What scene from the book you are most looking forward to ? I really want to see how they depict Tommy's apartment, his daily habits and talking to himself.
>>
>>85096143
The scene where greg's mom told tommy not to have sex with greg.
>>
>>85096143
The awkwardness of filming the sex scenes.
>>
>>85095605
this is the most pretentious paragraph ive ever read
>>
>>85094186
Please god, PLEASE DO THE VAMPIRE LINE
>>
>>85094256
>You'd just go on a website

all my hopes for your post were just demolished.
>>
>>85096350
exactly

has monsieurman posted on /lit/ recently, I haven't been there in quite some time
>>
>>85096619
Where would you look at the list of movies grandpa? The 95 theses pinned to your church door?
>>
>>85094280

listen to the audiobook.
his Tommy's impression is spot on
>>
>>85096232

>no sex, Tommy!
>>
>>85094256
The marketing process would be beneficial in the hands of a true kinographer.
>>
Is it true that Tommy doesn't want this made?
>>
>>85096857
Wikipedia says he has a cameo in it
>>
File: kino.png (47KB, 766x365px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
47KB, 766x365px
>>85095436
it's pure kino
>>
>>85094256
>You'd just go on a website and look at a list of movies that came out
There you go pal
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/dvds/release-date/new-releases/date
Ignore the scores and you're set
>>
>>85098223
But the scores influence other people, which is what he wants to stop.
>>
>>85098297
What do you care about other people? You can always ignore the scores and click on all the flicks and look at all the trailers.
>>
>>85098369
Other people go and pay for movies influencing the industry and the medium.
>>
>>85098434
Not a problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCg1-aaNIcA
>>
>>85098552
What is that and why does it make me want to die?
>>
>>85094186
>James Franco trying to take credit for The Room and every that happened on set

Fuck off.
Normies are going to associate anything related to The Room with him forever. That's just disrespectful.
>>
>>85094256

I wish pleb fuckheads like you realized you can just literally NOT pigeonhole yourself into completely fucking retarded expectations.
>>
>a24

I thought Warner Bros was distributing it
>>
>>85098741
It's a perfect plan
>>
>>85098644
>what is MDE
GOT plebs are taking over /tv/ again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
>>
>>85094256
Why do you expose yourself to marketing? Just download one of the movie lists people post on this board, or download the criterion collection list, and just start watching.
>>
>>85098884
oh jeez bud. put your MGTOW katana away.
>>
>>85098884
MDE isn't "cool" anymore. Maybe in 2013, but not 2017.
People are long over "LOL POLITCS".
Sorry.
>>
>>85096143
his life in east europe
>>
>>85094186
James Franco doesn't suit the role.
>>
>>85096717
you know there are and have been other ways to promote movies right? like lists,or word of mouth.
>>
>>85099454
Why would you use that instead of a website?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.