[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omg she has more balls than 95% of men nowadays. A little girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: Lyanna_Mormont_(S06E10).jpg (1MB, 2000x2972px) Image search: [Google]
Lyanna_Mormont_(S06E10).jpg
1MB, 2000x2972px
Omg she has more balls than 95% of men nowadays.
A little girl who has more reason and logic than 99% of the adults around her
>>
>>85092696
omg, what storytelling!

I totally didn't think it was wedge driving propaganda or anything like that!
>>
>agrees to fight in battle that would've gotten them all killed had Littlefinger not popped out of nowhere
>>
>>85092696
that's women in general sweetie, men are just too dumb to realize it
>>
>>85092696
you know it's fiction right?
>>
>>85092696
yea, in a fictional universe
>>
>>85092696
>>85092734
c- level shilling here

baka
>>
Arent there only like 40 people in her town? Easy for her to "commit resources"
>>
>>85092774
A+ autism here
>>
>>85092696
Woah, it's like 100% of little girls in every media nowadays, holy shit so original
>>
Why does a little girl speak for all the women and girls in the north? I doubt most of them were happy when she assured Jon that they'd all fight.
>>
If she sat on the iron throne...the show would have been over 4 seasons ago.
shes so fucking confident for her age its amazing what a great actress
>>
>>85092823
>Why does a little girl speak
becuase

>>85092728
It's just Hollywood trying to fracture society.
>>
>>85092823
only from her kingdom
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>85092866
>It's just Hollywood trying to fracture society.
yep. The idea is to get a bunch of angry manboys upset, and then in turn a group of miserable feminists to get upset that they're upset.

It's quite the ruse.
>>
>>85092696
WTF I LOVE FEMINISM NOW
>>
>>85092696
Imagine if she wasn't fuck ugly
>>
>>85092696
Literally redd.it: the character.
I am mean 100% literally, as in they saw how much redd.it loved her and gave her more screen time.
>>
>>85093097
>>85093122
>>85093148
all written by the same shill

this is what they do anons. just nonsense in every direction.
>>
>>85093193
Are you high?
>>
>>85092696
B/c Jorah was whipped by his wife and the honorahhhble ned stark was going to execute him. Frankly the other northerners probably feel sorry for the Mormonts and let Jorah's Niece throw her 80lbs around.
>>
>>85092696
YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN
>>
THe character is interesting, the actress is superb for a child.

Only a severely autistic misogynist would hate the character.
>>
>>85092696
i distinctly recall last season you all couldnt get enough of muh loli waifu mormont and screamed for more

now that you got it all i've seen is bitching and moaning on this shitboard. do you idiots even know what you're mad about?
>>
>>85093537
fuck off, you know full well if it was done like Season 1 she would be ridiculed the whole time for even speaking up. I mean what was the point of Arya's whole story if any little girl can be a stronk badass without training? Never crossed your tiny little brain did it?
>>
>>85093337
>Jorah gives up everything to provide for his wife
>exiled
>she throws him away like a piece of garbage
>becomes a sellsword
>offered a chance to come home
>gives up everything again to support his waifu
>she throws him away like a piece of garbage
>exiled again
>enslaved
Jorah didn't deserve any of this.
>>
>>85093537
>child
its probably a 13yearold midget

when I was 13 I robbed a liquor store
>>
What a wonderful community we have here. Going to far out of your way just to stir the shit. I love arguing and being angry about stuff all the time. And it's a true skill to be good at antagonizing strangers. Spending your life doing that totally makes you a good person. Let's argue some more!
>>
>muh strong loli

just like in my animes
>>
>>85092696
And 5 minutes later Sansa tries to be a stronk women and gets shit on.
>>
>>85093855
Confirmed self-inserts for GRRM:

1. Sam
2. Tyrion
3. Jorah

who else?
>>
Watched this with my dad. He was flabbergasted at the 'nerve' of that 'impudent she-devil'. I stood up and told him then and there that women are the future. He started yelling all sorts of things at me and I had to leave the house for the night. But I will carry that little girl's courage with me and see this through.
>>
wtf i love women now
>>
>>85093537
Wrong on all accounts. Abyonw remember BriBri? She had talent.
>>
>>85093855
>>85094227

Jorah is in the tower. He be kil soon.
>>
>>85093970
>What a wonderful community we have here. Going to far out of your way just to stir the shit. I love arguing and being angry about stuff all the time. And it's a true skill to be good at antagonizing strangers. Spending your life doing that totally makes you a good person. Let's argue some more
Interesting how I only see this posting style when GoT is in season. Hmm.
>>
>>85092696
I want to suck her cuny
>>
>>85094020
At least anime that have characters like this aren't pretending to be some realistic adult fantasy drama for super serious normalfags.
>>
>>85092696
I would totally impreagnate her, if you catch my drift, a shame Bear island is poor as fuck
>>
>>85094347
The show is NOT canon
>>
>>85094377
almost like a seasonal migration from somewhere else, it makes you think
>>
Dafnecucks need to hang themselves. Lyanna is best lolifu
>>
If she was a little boy it wouldn't matter. Precocious child leaders are a pretty common archetype in fantasy, stop whining
>>
>>85094480
The show is the true canon. No one will remember the overwritten books in 5 years lmao
>>
>>85096186
Do you think that fat hack will even have released winds of winter in five years?
>>
>>85094377
I actually hate game of thrones. Your crying doesn't refute the central point of my statement, and that because you know I'm right
>>
>>85096361
I hope he gets dementia before that and writes all kinds of stupid shit, maybe even plagiarize LOTR
>>
>>85096422
go find some other place where you can circlejerk and get upvotes for eternity. no idea where this place might be
>>
>>85096470
>Implying tolkein wrote about aragorns tax policy

How would he know what to plagiarize?
>>
File: 1471580887074.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471580887074.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
>>85096594
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.