[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we cuhnt dahfend da norh if onle cis hwite men are fighteen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jonsnaw.png (479KB, 957x603px) Image search: [Google]
jonsnaw.png
479KB, 957x603px
>we cuhnt dahfend da norh if onle cis hwite men are fighteen
What did he mean by this? Did Jon Snow forget that women need to give birth to 100% of the men and that the toll of losing a woman is far greater than losing a man? Furthermore, aren't women mostly useless in physical combat? 20cm smaller wingspam, shorter height, 20% less muscular bulk in the upper body. Would putting your women to fight in battles with such heavy loses and risking the future of your entire nation be worth it? If so, how come almost no nation in the real world and even in Westeros has ever done that?

I wonder if we'll see Jon Snows erroneous understatement of biological sex have a negative consequence to his military strategy in the show.
>>
>>85088887
If it was a conventional war, then yes he'd be fucking stupid, as there's no one left to keep the supply lines open.

However seeing as how this is a war for survival, and more of a last stand than an actual war, I can see why he'd need it. Better to go down fighting to the last.
>>
I am Iron Man
>>
>>85089425
They handled it like shit though.
>Man raises reasonable, paternal reservations about about sending fucking 10 year old girls into combat.
>Instead of empathetic explanation of why the desperate situation requires it, gets a cringy "Wimminz can do it too" speech from girl who wouldn't even be able to pick up a sword.
>>
>>85088887
>Did Jon Snow forget that women need to give birth to 100% of the men and that the toll of losing a woman is far greater than losing a man?
He's probably thinking about the fact that if the men fight without the women and lose then everybody on the continent is going to die.

>Furthermore, aren't women mostly useless in physical combat?
They're far worse than men for sure but they're not completely useless.

>Would putting your women to fight in battles with such heavy loses and risking the future of your entire nation be worth it?

When you think you're about to get rolled by an army of undead that will go on to kill every single living human on the continent it is.

>>85088887
>If so, how come almost no nation in the real world and even in Westeros has ever done that?
Probably because most wars were fought over resources or beliefs. It's pretty rare for the end game goal of one side to be complete destruction of another.

If you want to criticize this idea on the show you should bring up the idea of arming the women. They absolutely need dragon glass for every person that's fighting and anybody without it is going to be pretty much useless and they don't know (yet) where they'll get it from. So really the call to arms doesn't make sense from a logistics perspective to jon snow until he'll know he'll have enough dragon glass to arm them.
>>
>>85089919
>paternal reservations
What? This is Game of Thrones. Kids fight and die all the time.
>>
>>85089987
>Kids fight and die all the time.
Are we pretending that young girls were routinely sent off to fight now too?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.