[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: just chuck my shit up.jpg (36KB, 864x760px) Image search: [Google]
just chuck my shit up.jpg
36KB, 864x760px
what went wrong?
>>
His hubris. He didn't care about family, only his job and the status it gave him.
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (412KB, 1112x900px)
IMG_0358.jpg
412KB, 1112x900px
>>85087606
>>
>>85087606
Being a lawyer gave Chuck a sense of power and righteousness. It gave his empty life a purpose. Once that was ripped away he no longer had a reason to live.
>>
File: 1498034665038.jpg (438KB, 1000x708px)
1498034665038.jpg
438KB, 1000x708px
You thought electricity is your ally, Jimmy? I was born into it, molded by it
>>
>>85087606
His brain.
>>
>>85087716
HE COULD'VE STILL BEEN A CONSTANT
>>
>>85087606
He burned every bridge he had because he thought he was better and more clever than everyone he knew. When he was exposed and all his bluffs were called, he had nothing left.
>>
>>85091170
What's interesting is that he might actually be right. If he gets over his mental issues, or at least is able to manage them effectively, he could probably go back to being a hugely successful lawyer again. I have a theory that this is where the show is headed. The only reason Jimmy was able to best Chuck was because of his disorder. Chuck was never quite a good adversary to Jimmy because he was always thwarted by his own mental hangups. Now that he has acknowledged that his disorder is a mental one, he may be able to overcome it through the same fortitude that led him to building his successful law firm in the first place.

It will be interesting to see how much trouble a mentally stable Chuck could be for Jimmy, considering Jimmy is obviously headed further down a less than legal path.
>>
>>85092146
chuck is confirmed dead
>>
CHUCC
H
U
C
C

fuckface afraid of eletrical infetterence, what a faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.