[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ actually believes Danny isn't going to fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4770.jpg (20KB, 230x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4770.jpg
20KB, 230x205px
Every character that has a moment of victory in this show always fucks up. Danny will make a mistake that will make this war an even fight. I predict two or her dragons and some of her advisers die this season.
Jon will also be pointed in the direction of the Iron Throne was he finds out of his blood claim. This a war between two kings and two queens and you are all being miss less again.
>>
>>85086432

Grrm is a feminist. She has had growing success as she survived trial after trial around the world. She will take losses in the big fight but the only bitter sweet thing about this ending will be most of the country will be in ruins, Jon might die again etc. I doubt anything truly bad will happen to dany. She's had strongest plot armor.
>>
File: IMG_5348.jpg (116KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5348.jpg
116KB, 364x457px
>>85086664
So all men must die is literal in the books?
>>
>>85086432
One of her dragons is zombified and becomes the Night's King ride.

Otherwise, D&D have reduced Daenerys to "le womyn power" meme character, just like they did with Arya and Sansa, so expect the highest success at the end of her arc.
>>
>>85086432
Haven't watched past season 4 but I read the books. Was the diarrhea part in the show or did they ignore it?
>>
>>85086724
yeah
>>
>>85087002
But wasn't the whole damn point of the series is to show that life isn't fair even in fantasy? That has been my inspiration since Ned was killed and Renly dying before he even did anything.
>>
I havnt watched the show in years but from what I remember she spends the entire last book fucking everything up.

Did they change the story or something?
>>
>>85086724
This. The TV show has become a literal incarnation of "Boys drool, Girls rule".
>>
>>85087170
>But wasn't the whole damn point of the series is to show that life isn't fair even in fantasy?
it was before GRRM sold the series to a couple of jews
>>
>>85087936

>A fat jew sells to two other jews

>news at 9
>>
Why do you faggots watch this shit
This is more embarrassing than orange is the new black and dr who
>>
>>85086432
She's not gonna fucking mess up because the two show runners just HAVE to pander to the modern sjws and feminists. This whole season is going to be painfully shitty
>>
>>85088139
This though she's going to get fucked (not literally) by Euron Greyjoy first. I'm guessing she's going to lose a few battles and then in the end she'll pull out a new trick from her ass
>>
>>85086432
Littlefinger helps Euron defeat Daenerys,
Starks kill Littlefinger at the end of this season,
you heard it here first
>>
>>85088751

That will never happen.
>>
>>85088796
It was leaked, 100% confirmed, you dummy.
>>
>>85088796
Mark
My
Words
>>
>>85088751
does she die or is her army just destroyed?
>>
>>85088927
Nah, she lives. It's just her fleet that's attacked. 2 sandsneks die, 1 live, Tyrion is shipwrecked.
>>
File: Benioff.jpg (355KB, 1067x806px) Image search: [Google]
Benioff.jpg
355KB, 1067x806px
>>85088927
Dumb&Dumber are on the wheel, of course she survives
>>
>>85086432
If she werent a main character (therefore protected by an invincibility forcefield twisting probabilities and actions in here favour) she'd be dead by now,
>>
>>85088999
nice trips
can you link me the full leaks?
>>
>>85088999
trips of truth
>>
File: leaks.jpg (2MB, 1890x3600px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.jpg
2MB, 1890x3600px
>>85090521
Here you go, read with caution
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.