[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We're going to double-down on the reddit!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Deadpool 2 XDDDD.png (277KB, 590x449px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool 2 XDDDD.png
277KB, 590x449px
>We're going to double-down on the reddit!
>>
>>85085780
Deadpool was an alright movie.
If liking things Reddit likes is being a manchildren hating things Reddit likes is being a literal kid.
>>
Hella fucking epic
>>
>>85085780
Good. It fits the character. After the shit they've done with Spidey, it's good to know that some characters are still reliable.
>>
>>85085950
Fuck off back there
>>
>>85085780
The action scenes for Deadpool 1 was garbo
>>
>>85085780
>middle of action scene
>Deadpool looks at camera
>and this one's for you reddit
>uses dead bad guys hand to jerk off
>audience explodes into laughter

I fucking walked out
>>
>>85085780
Whenever actors say "wow fans are going to LOVE this, it's hilarious" it usually means that the movie is going to fucking suck. Isn't there a different director for this one too?
>>
>>85086014
This isn't your hugbox kid.
Deadpool is all capeshit should aspire to be: mindless fun for the bottom of the barrel.
It's when they try to put grown men showing their underwear in a serious light that they get abominations like Spiderman or BvS.
>>
>>85085780
I swear if this asshole mentions reddit in the movie I'll shoot up a theater.
>>
>>85086107
But that was the last scene of the movie!
>>
File: JJJ.gif (783KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
JJJ.gif
783KB, 418x418px
>>85086184
>abominations like Spiderman
>Spiderman
>SPIDER-FUCKING-MAN!!!
>ABOMINATION
The absolute state of MCUcks.
>>
>>85086237
You just got put on an FBI watch list
>>
>>85086324
they can watch whatever they want bing bing wahoo
>>
>>85086237
>tfw getting killed by some sperg because some guy on screen mentioned some website

thats what I get for not pirating
>>
It really is no surprise considering Deadpool is a film genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn redditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic
>>
>>85085950
Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>85086107
>>middle of action scene
>>Deadpool looks at camera
>>and this one's for you reddit
>>uses dead bad guys hand to jerk off
>>audience explodes into laughter
>I fucking walked out
I can't tell if you're serious. Is this a joke?
>>
>>85087926
No, it happens during the big climactic action sequence.
>>
>>85087926
Did you even watch the fucking movie? How did you miss that scene?
>>
>>85085950
it's not about reddit liking it. you have low standards
>>
>>85085780
i watched this for the first time a year after it came out. it was alright, but i don't really understand why people get so worked up about a movie.
>>
>>85087926
What part are you doubting? /tv/ had threads for weeks about that scene.
>>
>>85088134
It was a great adaptation, possibly one of the best superhero adaptations to date.
>>
>>85085780
What makes a movie reddit? I enjoyed the first one and have never been on that website so I can't associate the reference.
>>
>>85087295
>wordsalad

the inside of your head must be boring as fuck
>>
>>85085780
>Ryan Reynolds
I fucking hated this faggot for so long without a valid reason so I guess I should thank the filmmakers for giving me one.
>>
Did you know you can actually discuss reddit on reddit instead of here? They have a comments section, you should check it out! Don't come back.
>>
>>85086162
Yeah, I think because the director of the first film wanted to take it into a more serious direction.
>>
Deadpool was a decent movie just like TFA. It's okay to admit when you're wrong.
>>
Deadpool konda sucked for me they ruined his origin story the bad guys were weak the cgi was shit and alot of the jokes were lame that being said there were a couple of scenes that were great i liked that they put blind al and weasel in the movie and some of the jokes were pure deadpool. And i heard black tom cassidy and t ray are gonna be in the sequel. The whole where's francis bit was annoying as hell
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.