[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE DISNEY NOW Where were you when it was basically confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: lin.jpg (109KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
lin.jpg
109KB, 970x546px
WE DISNEY NOW

Where were you when it was basically confirmed that every Disney movie in the foreseeable future will have degenerate Mexican rapping?
>>
Still waiting on your Hamilton tickets as well OP?
>>
>>85085603
not OP, but I'm going on the 9th

I'm not really going to get killed in Chicago right? That's just a meme right?
>>
>>85087174
Oh yeah, You have to go farther south in order to get killed. Far away from where Hamilton is.
>>
>>85085554
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>85085554
hes not Mexican
>>
>>85088058
yeah, I thought he was a bastard orphan son of a whore and a scotsman
>>
>>85085554
He is Puerto Rican you fuck. He and his lineage are every bit American as every person from Alabama to Texas to Maine to Washington. Get cultured, bitch.
>>
I feel like I could make the perfect beaner movie. infantile characters with shiny colors and high pitched voices with tejano music playing as the score.
>>
>>85087174
Like every awful city. Dont go out after 10, don't walk around drunk
>>
>>85088287
>he's not African, he's Jamaican!
same shit, anon
>>
>>85088287

People would respect Puerto Rico more if they managed statehood, that's just reality of the situation. Besides they definitely need to join if only so we can fix the limbo society the territory has been in.
>>
>>85088386
ah so irish are the same as german then, eh
>>
I just want Daveed Diggs in more stuff
>>
WHAT'S THE LESSON? WHAT THE TAKEAWAY?
DON'T MESS WITH MAUI WHEN HE'S ON A BREAKAWAY

I welcome our new Beaner overlords
>>
>>85088046
>Boohoo I wish /tv/ was more Plebbittt because I'm a retarded liberal lemming
>>
>>85091514
thanks for your contribution, anon
>>
That's what you get for hating batb when it was pure disneykino

>mfw I loved beauty and the beast
>mfw I don't care about any of these other live actions
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.