[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked the first season, but I read some spoilers and I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I liked the first season, but I read some spoilers and I get the impression that the Gallaghers just keep being white trash losers forever.

Is it worth to keep watching? Are there any interesting developments or is it to be viewed more as a sitcom?
>>
She continues getting naked, that's enough development for me.
>>
>watching anti white propaganda
>>
>>85086168
>anti white propaganda
>yet white people love it and find it representative of their lives
Really inspires the synapses to project electrical impulses and release neurotransmitters.
>>
File: adsfadsfxvbngfd.png (246KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
adsfadsfxvbngfd.png
246KB, 500x279px
UK version >>>>>>>[shit]>>>> USA version
>>
>>85086486
Blow me
>>
>>85086558
fuck off

you know im right
>>
Right around the time they orchestrate a way for Frank to get a new liver, I couldn't bite my tongue any more. The verisimilitude broke down. I kind of stopped caring about it. I think later, one of the kids fakes an ID and joins the army then comes back a deserter, and they kind of forget about it.

Up to the point where Frank starts puking blood on an ice rink, the show was far-fetched, sure, but for his character that's the obvious send-off. DRANK. HIMSELF. TO. DEATH. But no, he got a second liver to drink to death.
>>
How do you even make a US version of this show? Fuck, it's probably worse than the attempt at a US IT Crowd.
>>
>>85085580
THIS.

Plus Jessica Szohr might get naked this season, so it might be all worth it.
>>
>>85086486
Anon... USA is the shittier version of the rest of EU. So with Kino it's the same.
USA > World
>>
>>85085458

It's good til Jimmy leaves then it's shit.
>>
It's frustrating because the characters never learn any lessons, especially Fiona. It's like watching the same shit every season.
Then there are awful character development decisions like turning Carl into a fake gangster and Debbie into a pregnant teenage bitch (I'm not even sure how the pregnancy thing turned out, I stopped watching before it was resolved.)

All things considered, I think it remains somewhat watchable up to and including season 5.

>>85086807
>How do you even make a US version of this show?
We have have plenty of white trash here to draw inspiration from.
>>
>>85085458
>I get the impression that the Gallaghers just keep being white trash losers forever.
What in the first season would give you the impression that they'd stop? Yes, keep watching it, there's plenty of fun to be had in the subsequent seasons.

>>85087260
>It's frustrating because the characters never learn any lessons, especially Fiona.
Yeah, kinda like real people. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and so on. How many people do you know that dream of a better future, but constantly sabotage themselves? I know quite a few, and not all of them have something like a drug addiction to blame it on.

>>85086736
>Up to the point where Frank starts puking blood on an ice rink, the show was far-fetched, sure, but for his character that's the obvious send-off. DRANK. HIMSELF. TO. DEATH. But no, he got a second liver to drink to death.
That easily could have been the shark-jumping moment... but what were they gonna do? The show wouldn't work without him.
>>
how does this show keep going? none of the characters are likable, theyre all awful human beings and retarded. they never learn from their mistakes, bad things keep happening, you wonder why none of them just an hero. i liked carl though, he was kawaii desu
>>
>>85085458
It's based on a British show, they never have happy ending. Usually if 70% of the characters survive and don't have some crippling emotional trauma then that's considered a win.
>>
>>85088538

>none of the characters are likable, theyre all awful human beings and retarded. they never learn from their mistakes, bad things keep happening, you wonder why none of them just an hero.

So just like Game of Thrones,the Walking Dead and all this other shows that people have eaten up for decades?
>>
I want jane levy gf
>>
>Season 1
Generic.

>Season 2
Okay, there's a bit of a story here

>Season 3
This is getting dark

>Season 4
HOLY SHIT!

>Season 5
There's not much a story anymore.

>Season 6
This is just depressing to watch.

>Season 7
Why is this still on?

I expect Season 8 to be a whole lot of nothing.
Should have ended at Season 4, because that season was perfect for every character.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.