[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so in Star Trek, why does Picard ask for his Earl Grey Tea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1493830633443.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1493830633443.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
Ok, so in Star Trek, why does Picard ask for his Earl Grey Tea to be hot when that would just be too hot to drink. Generally when you have a hot drink like coffee, tea, cocoa, or mate, you have to wait for it to cool down for a couple of minutes before you drink it. Making the drink hot is done out of necessity because the herb needs time to infuse the water, but when the drink is actually enjoyed, it is warm, not hot. He should have asked for "Earl Grey: very warm."
>>
>>85084578
Probably because he wants to enjoy the aesthetics of the steaming hot beverage for a while before he actually drinks it. Also, the hot tea would be more likely to spread tea odor around the room.
>>
>>85084786
He could just watch a video of tea and then order the way tea, and also order the replicator to make a cubic meter of tea aroma.
>>
>>85084578
HE COULDA ORDER THE REPLICATOR TO STIR UP AN EMMA STONE TO SUCK HIM OFF - HOW MANY CREDITS WOULD THAT BE
>>
>>
>>85084903

Ya but he didn't have autism like you.
>>
>>85084578
Because you can save settings for the replicator. He probably set Earl Grey hot to a certain tempuerture and only need to state the temp every time
>>
>>85084578

He never defines what he means by hot. The computer should respond by incinerating him in a ball of Earl Grey plasma.
>>
>>85084578
>drinking Earl Grey when it isn't breakfast time

What a fucking savage, I'm glad he's dead. RIP In Piss, disgusting French """man""".
>>
>>85087266
First of all, that would be a job for the holodeck. Second, it would be free because the federation doesn't use money. Do you even watch Star Trek, faggot?
>>
>>85088902

See

>>85088899

Ya got rekt
>>
>>85084578
Emily Jean is perfect <3
>>
Presumably the replicators have safety protocols like the holodeck limiting the temp to prevent anyone from burning themselves, so hot foods and beverages are always "just right."
>>
>>85084578
eeeeeeeee i love emma!!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.