[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The strain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 51a2KRrUqOL.jpg (52KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
51a2KRrUqOL.jpg
52KB, 500x456px
drop one bomb ----- nuclear winter

they can't keep getting away with it
>>
>what should we do to make this interesting
>big bomb
>still boring
>>
>>85084738
There is no way a ground burst could be this destructive without the bomb being several megatons.
Everyone would have been killed.
>>
Especially since the concept of nuclear winter had fallen apart decades ago.
>>
>>85084388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5nFymusJI
>>
So I didn't watch the premiere yet, but did they talk about the nuclear winter? Did the nuke going off at the end of the last season cause some global nuclear war or something? Did it happen in the book?
>>
>>85085174
wow that sucks
>>
>>85085240
Wow, so does your mom.
>>
>>85084388
The writers are in total dgaf mode.

Aside from the character names and Zach being a complete shithead, this show is nothing like the source material
>>
>I'm mad at you, dad.
>*Blows up the world*
>>
>>85085206
>>85084388
On the show: Fet is explicitly searching for a nuclear warhead that hasn't been dismantled "or launched," the guy from the silo claims his base was armed and put on alert when New York got nuked but the government collapsed before there was a launch order.

In the book: The Master doesn't even have a warhead in the first place, but Palmer sabotages several nuclear plants he owns to detonate like warheads. One such incident near the India/Pakistan border immediately provokes a regional nuclear exchange that then expands into WW3 as nobody knows what the fuck is going on so everybody nukes everybody.
>>
>>85085206
Yes, but in the book it was six or seven nuclear reaction sites going off around the world. Nuclear sites that were owned by Eldritch (him and Master had been planning this for a long time), and they were at specific sites because they served two purposes: one, create perfect climate for vampires to thrive (nuclear winter) and two, destroy something at their exact location.
>>
File: best goil.jpg (30KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
best goil.jpg
30KB, 800x450px
>>85085567
That's what Ephraim gets for not protecting this smile
>>
File: faggot.jpg (5KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
5KB, 279x180px
>>85085341
badum tsss
>>
File: file.png (134KB, 269x336px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
134KB, 269x336px
WHEN IS HE GONNA FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????

This is THE worst character in the history of television and now they give him an even MORE prominent role in the new season. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>>
>>85085827
He is the new master and best part of show.

#DEALWITHIT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.