[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The once and future king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170717_110420.jpg (108KB, 1440x1193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_110420.jpg
108KB, 1440x1193px
>Daenerys Targeryen sails to Kings landing
>Finds people celebrating in the streets
>Thinks they're happy because she has arrived to free them from the usurper's dogs
>Walks toward Red Keep with Tyrion and Co.
>Finds dead Lannister troops everywhere
>Enters throan room
>Finds a large man with a black beard in armor sitting and drinking on the iron throan next to a war hammer
>Missandei announces Daenerys
>"This is Daenerys Storm born of the house Targeryen, Queen of-"
>"Shut up you dumb cunt" replies man in chair
>Daenerys "I am the mother of dragons and rightful owner of that chair, who do you think you are"
>Man in chair "Me? I'm the king you stupid twat! Robert Baratheon!"
>Daenerys calls for her dragons to burn the keep "draquares! Kill the usurper-"
>Stannis enters the room with three dragon heads tied to a rope
>Stannis "I wouldn't bother with that"
>Robert "Guess you aren't the mother of shit anymore"
>Daenerys "The throne is mine give it to me now! You killed my brother so it is mine!"
>Robert "aye I killed him. Just like this!"
>Robert leaps from chair and caves in Dany's chest with his war hammer without spilling his wine
>Dany's entourage look on in horror as Robert chugs the rest of his drink and then pisses on Dany's corpse
>Robert "Take these people to the boar pit. See if it goes better for them then it did Cersei"
>Stanis takes them out of the room
>Robert sits on throne, farts, and laughs
Say it with me, the once and future king
>>
>>85083229
memes aside why is daenerys doing any of this shit. She can't have kids right? So what is the point of causing tons of death and chaos just to sit her fat ass down on the throne for a few years - then causing another succession crisis, this time with 3 dragons wandering around
>>
>>85083862
The show heavily implies she has the Mad Aerys gene and is batshit crazy, there is no reasoning with anything she does.
>>
>>85083931
That's Cersei too though. Have we really reached a point where every character's motivation is just being insane so they all do random crap for the sake of it?
>>
>>85084003
My guess is Cersei is supposed to be the new mad king. They hint at Daenerys being it but they aren't going to do that
>>
>>85084194
So why is danaerys doing it then? Is she insane or not?
>>
>>85084326
she's not insane. She is as entitled as her older brother was. She genuinely believes the crown and westeros are hers to rule. She's just a women so the audience hasn't woken up to her greed and lust for power.

If she comes out on top at the end I would be severely disappointed as the show would end where it left off. With an Entitled useless cunt on the throne ( Robert was based just not a good leader)
>>
>>85083229
#kino
>>
>>85084326
I wish she was crazy but she's sane. Anytime she has a major plot development it's shown as something positive (liberating slaves, killing slave masters, etc.). She's not being presented as a murder like cersei with the Sept. My guess is she'll be a major factor in beating the white walkers and be made one of the "heros" of the show
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.