[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminism ruins everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 31

File: game of whores.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
game of whores.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
Yeah Im done.

Im a reader who waited for the fat fuck to finish WoW and didnt mind that the tv series progressed so fast, that he couldnt catch up between fucking ugly groupies and shoveling pounds of expensive foods into his food graveyard. I didnt mind that the tv series went off-canon and created an own timeline, only for the fat fuck to turn around and say that its from the books (doesnt make sense but whatever). I didnt mind that possible book spoilers came out in the tv series. I didnt mind any of that.

What made me stop watching the 1st episode of season 7 within 15-20 minutes was the amount of women bossing around men in a late medieval setting.

>Cersei is the queen
>Olenna and the Sand cunts are the new queens of their realms
>Arya single-handedly killed the Freys
>Sansa teaching the Manlet how to be a king (as if being Lord Commander, fighting off the wildings+others(white walkers) and dying and getting resurrected wasnt enough to know how to rule a fucking bunch of Northern cunts

Popular entertainment is done. Netflix and cinema are easily accessible globally for the technologically inept, which was the limiting factor of the vaginal normies to watch these media. It used to be the nerds and the geeks who downloaded American tv series. Now its globally accessible one click away for everyone.

Fuck GoT, Im done. Feminism ruins everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 770x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 770x366px
>>85076789
WE
>>
cersei is the queen now? what happened to jauffre?

also post more anya
>>
>>85076789
Cry harder faggot
>>
>>85076789
>STOP PORTRAYING THINGS IN FICTION I DON'T LIKE YOU MYSOGINISTIC RAC- I MEAN FEMINIST SJWS
A reddit can't change it's stripes
>>
>>85077021
one is original work of art
the other is culturally appropriated social agenda ridden trash shilled to the masses
>>
File: 29bKyyjDKX1W8.gif (229KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
29bKyyjDKX1W8.gif
229KB, 500x382px
>>85077057
>culturally appropriated
>ASOIAF is work of art not trash shilled to the masses
>culturally appropriated
>making changes the original authors agrees with but that offend my personal beliefs is social agenda ridden cultural appropriation
>one is original work of art
>the other is culturally appropriated social agenda ridden trash shilled to the masses
>>
File: 1496763686404.jpg (126KB, 1200x827px) Image search: [Google]
1496763686404.jpg
126KB, 1200x827px
>>85076789
>>
>>85076789
Sansa was right though. Jon is an idiot. They killed their baby brother and he just shrugs it off like a kind hearted, stupid fucking Stark.
>>
>>85076789
You people are just as bad as the SJWs.

Episode wasn't even that bad to be honest, although it wasn't particularly great either.
>>
If you're this delicate just don't watch any TV or movies op, you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>85076789

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
How can anyone secure in his manhood be offended by this?
I think you have some issues you need to figure out
>>
File: 0040-021.jpg (426KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
0040-021.jpg
426KB, 1024x1449px
>>85076789
>thinks he's based or some stupid shit
>pays for netflix and the movie theatre
>>
>>85076789

>Cersei is the queen
Yeah Cersei is the queen and she's surrounded by enemies, batshit insane, and calls everyone around her traitors. She has no place to go and has to try and get allies from an island full of inbreds.

>Olenna and the Sand cunts are the new queens of their realms
Olenna was always kind of the queen. Remember, the Tyrells aren't exactly the hardest of men. Sand sneks, sure, awful plotline in the tv show so fuck that.

>Arya single-handedly killed the Freys
Yeeeaaah, I'm not feeling that plotline either.

>Sansa teaching manlet
This is more of a grey area and it's clear that Sansa's stay at King's Landing had some effect on her. She thinks Jon is too soft (which is possible, who knows) and fears he might get killed for showing mercy, like their father. Remember, Sansa always thought she knew best even when she was younger and didn't know shit. Does she have the right answers now? Who knows. It is a point to deal with traitors properly when they arise instead of forgiving them.

All in all, I think you're getting overly triggered.
>>
>>85077810
ultimate cuck
>>
>>85077752
>secure in his manhood
>polddit virgins
>>
>>85076789
Holy shit how much of an insecure faggot could one possibly be? Imagine being threathened by a few girls on television, whew
>>
File: Sansa-Stark-s-letter-560559[1].jpg (34KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sansa-Stark-s-letter-560559[1].jpg
34KB, 590x350px
>>85076789
Sure, the girl power aspect of this show can be pretty in-your-face and obnoxious, but Sansa is a genuinely well-written and developed character, as well as a realistically strong heroine. I don't see why you object to her.
>>
File: 1491922164667.jpg (20KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491922164667.jpg
20KB, 408x360px
How the fuck did eighty pound Arya suddenly become the Terminator?
>>
>>85077011
>watches GoT
>calls someone a faggot
s h i g g y
>>
>>85077752
>>85077643
If you dont see it
>reddit
go back or lurk more
>>
>>85076789
Last season was already a feminist shitfest.
>Daenerys drops Dario, the only real man in her surroundings
>Her only male advisers left are a dwarf and a eunuch(what a symbol...)
>She takes revenge on the dothraki patriarchy and burn the leaders
>Jorah is an absolute fucking cuck
>All great male characters are killed or crippled and replaced by strong independent womyn
>Cersei is queen, the sandniggers are queens, Daenerys is queen, Jon is still a stupid puppet when Sansa has become a smart person who saves the day
>Tommen was a huge cuck too and was manipulated by his wife
>The small girl is manlier than all the leaders of the North who instantly respect her
>The worst scene is that fat ugly dyke Asha Greyjoy mocking her emasculated brother in the brothel

And it goes on and on..
I can't understand how men still watch this show.
>>
>>85076881
>Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization
>Literally several races, both human and non human in officer ranks, ace pilots being of different races and stuff
SJW ruin absolutely everything with their short sight and ignorance
>>
>>85078522
>GoT alt-redditor calling others reddit
>>
>>85076789
>reading past the second book
>watching past the first season
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>85078552
This tbqh. Fuck this show.
>>
>>85078395
Remember all that assassin training she did at the cult of magic assassins?
>>
>>85078395
She has a vageegee therefore she's stronger than any male because women give birth and suffer pay gap and shit
>>
I stopped watching it in the 3rd season I think, I endured more than enough, I hear is getting worse as it passes and basically female characters are immortal and indestructible engines of war able to run marathons after being stabbed 10 times as people told me
>>
>>85078395
a girl is no one
>>
>>85078617
>>85078602
So how many males did she overpower physically?
Why do you watch this show if it triggers you so much? Don't you have a gf and manly hobbies to rather spend time on?
No? Oh. Hmm.
I wonder where all that rage against strong women comes from.
>>
File: pol.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
I like how you completely ignore that Jon firmly put Sansa in her place. Typical crying /pol/ tard with extraordinarily pathological levels of confirmation bias, to the point where you straight up ignore the existence of anything that doesn't fuel your victim complex.

>>>/pol/

>>85077582
No, Jon is right. He's fair-minded and just so he punishes the people responsible for a crime. Sansa's character development is that she's been damaged by her experiences, she isn't right.
>>
WHO TECHNICALLY IS THE SUCCESSOR TO THE THRONE?
>>
File: 1499430995652.jpg (58KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
1499430995652.jpg
58KB, 600x806px
Reminder: GoT is reddit to the nth degree.
>>
>>85078604
Yeah. In case they didn't watch last season, she got stabbed in the stomach and got cured overnight. So the assassin magic obviously has strength/recovery powers.
>>
>>85078694
>strong women
Actually they aren't strong, they're badly done characters. There way better strong women in movies and shows from the 80s and 90s
>>
>>85078790
>There way better strong women in movies and shows from the 80s and 90s

My favorite MRA neckbeard delusion. If those movies were released today you'd be sobbing a reservoir of tears over them, there's literally no difference at all.
>>
>>85076789
>pic

Uhhh, the second one from the left, the redhead. Didn't she get her snatch completely blown out during the torture sessions by her husband? Like it almost doesn't exist now.
>>
>>85076789
This meme is tired. The tighest chick I ever fucked was also the biggest floozy.
>>
>>85078842
I think it comes from the ballooning. Where it gets so big inside because you fucked it for too long and you have to wait hours for it t o tighten up again.
>>
>>85078552
The show is about noble families who keep slaughtering each other. When all the men kill each other, who is left? It makes perfect logical sense that women would play more prominent roles as the series progressed, but I know logic doesn't play much into the beliefs of "people" like you in the first place, crybaby.
>>
>>85078395

>suddenly

literally huge percentage of the books/show has been about her training with Syrio, the hound, faceless men, etc. to become some kind of ultimate badass, being hardened by her experiences. She can face swap now, why do you put it past her to poison a bunch of retards?
>>
>>85078395
>her entire plot line is about this
>"suddenly"

It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid people who like memes are
>>
>>85078910
Are you that fucking retarded or is it just bait ?
Can you remind me how Daenerys becomes queen ? How the sandniggers become queens ? How Asha Greyjoy becomes queen ? How Cersei becomes queen ? By the way, I don't remember the medieval times becoming overwhelmingly ruled by women but I may have missed the rewriting history classes.
And you only replied to a small part of my post faggot.
>>
>>85078567
keked..
niggers like you keep tongueing my anus man
>>
>>85078971
Explain how facechanging make you able to perfectly mimic voices, mannerisms and personality?
>>
>>85078910
that's not what happens in real life, retard

In history if all the men of a noble house died they ceased existing, the women were married off to other nobles and another house takes over
>>
>>85079226
Sands snakes are fuckin hot though
>>
>>85079341
>explain to me how magic works
Holy fucking reddit
This is a low point even for kekistanis
>>
wtf i love feminism now
>>
>>85079386
>/pol/ in charge of knowing history
The setting is based on England were matrilinear descendance is valid and was ever since the war of the roses precisely because of what >>85078910 said you moron
>>
>>85076789
Cersei had a great arc and her story is natural and realistic though.
Arya had an absolutely retarded story about escaping the best assassins on the planet which pretty much destroyed all the realism her arc had. I don't care what happens to her, I don't believe it anymore.
Sansa's arc made no sense. I don't understand how or why she transformed from a whiny shit into a powerful leader. What would make sense is for her to use her charm and rule from the shadows using the CIA. But I guess that's not empowering enough.
The dragon woman is just retarded. I've skipped most of her scenes, I don't care what happens there, it never was good, never will be good, don't care.
>>
File: IMG_3390.jpg (29KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3390.jpg
29KB, 612x459px
Fuck this SJW feminist shit game. The queen is the strongest piece? Fuck you.
>>
>>85079399
>talking about magic
>calling me reddit

shiggy diggy nigger
>>
>>85079545
Except that in the book she literally fucks up non stop and that shes signle handedly responsible for the demise of the house Lannister.
>>
File: athena.jpg (47KB, 295x586px) Image search: [Google]
athena.jpg
47KB, 295x586px
>>85079587
>god of war
>female
I hate feminist sjws so much. Precisely when I came of age and underperformed in the adult world everything went to shit.
>>
>>85079523
Westeros is the size of South America and is based on European and Middle Eastern medieval history, not England

The English crown was patrilineal until 2013 and the succession of the crown act, shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>85079676
>>85079587
>literal strawmen arguments
Powerful stuff. Sansa's arc is still retarded though.
>>
>>85076789
>muh feminism xd
fucinng redittor fagot
>>
>>85079676
>Diversity was cool and natural when I was a teen and only became forced when I came of age and underperformed in the adult world
Fuck your right. That's explicitelywhat polddit claims about diversity
>>
>>85078928
>ultimate 12 year old badass
>>
>>85079676
Projecting much?
>>
>>85079226
>history class
>fake story
>>
>lose the best protagonist
>lose the best villain
>kill second best protagonist, revive him
>kill second best villain
>Arya pulls a Sue
>Sansa pulls a Sue
>Cersei on a fast track to Suedom
>Daeneris still Sue in charge
It will be remembered as the battle of the Sues, where no side could lose.
>>
>>85079702
It's literally based on the war of the roses you virgin.
And no. What you mean is throne following. Women could rule and matrilineal heritage was enough to inherit the thrown. Just shut up. There is literally no way you can spin the truth on that one
>>
>>85078928
Damn. Its totally believable now that a literal 12 year old girl became a god tier assassin, because she failed murder-school.
>>
>>85079831
Thinking it's stupid is one thing.

Thinking it's sudden is wrong.
>>
>>85076789
good. die off you MGTOW virgin
>>
>>85077011
>faggot calls other faggot
>>
>>85079836
>buzzwords
That's not what projection means since I'm not claiming the world went to shit when I came off age sweety
>>
>>85076789
I don't know why anyone watches GoT at all, all your feminism whining aside. It's just an awful show. It's no better than a generic soap and yet it's hailed as something more than that. It's so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>85079919
Neither does anyone else, honey
>>
I don't understand the concept that feminism has come along to ruin this story. The story has been heading down this path since Ned's head was chopped off. You couldn't see it coming? Really? That Arya would come back a killing machine, Dany would make it to Westeros, and Sansa's long journey would pay off in some way? What story did you watch/read?
>>
>>85079765
This, reddit is filled with fucking sexist misogynists. /tv/ however fights for women's rights and believe women are, on all levels, equal to men
>>
>>85079919
Um try again sweety, like youre totally projecting your own failure onto others, while thinking that virtue signaling will mitigate your lack of life accomplishments and interest from the opposite secx.
>>
>>85076881
If you´re still bothered by Star Wars turning to shit, it´s your own fault. It has been shit for almost 20 years by now.
>>
>>85079942
Read the thread sweety. Literally in the OP
Why do alt-redditors always rush to replies before thinking about what the point in question is? Except them knowing they are wrong of course.
>>
>>85076789
if you think this show is any more feminist now than other seasons you are delusional

>men constantly losing power, women hold onto it the longest
and its still a good show, its almost as if your prejudiced way of thinking is missguided
>>
>>85079991
Honey, he doesn't specify his age in OP. Your strawman arguments are really pathetic, cutie pie.
>>
>>85079938
>Why do failed normies jump on something and then ride it out long after it turned to shit?
>>
>>85078701
This desu, cry harder faggots your tears could quench a thirst as i await twow.
Its a tv show you pussies.
Suspension of disbelief but dragons and magic but
MUH REALISM you asshats
>>
>>85080045
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Failed normies? You mean the retards in the GoT generals?
>>
>>85078187
No decision she's ever made is her own.
She is rescued again and again by more capable characters, usually Littlefinger.
She has nothing to offer in the story, and she is so ineffectual that the Northern lords chose her (as they know) bastard half-brother to be King instead of her as Queen.
Never once has she been capable of protecting herself or her family's interests. Sansa is a victim through and through and has no agency in the story.
>>
>>85080011
It actually is though. Used to be a show where everyone failed equally. Now it's a show where guys fail and women who didn't pass the assassin exam escape the assassins. The asspulls are really obvious now. Snow is the only one who's treated like a woman but that's just because he's a puss
>>
>>85080011
Hes not talking about other shows, hes talking about GoT.
>>
If you're going to make a historically based period piece, there should not be an entire crew of dominant women inserts. Maybe one, if you're super into that crap. And even that's pushing it. I just want to be entertained. I don't need to have "sociological messages" about gender and race pushed in my face every time I turn on the telly.
>>
>>85080072
Just like turn off your brain bro.
>>
>>85076789
don't watch this show, who is the third one from the left and does she have nudes
>>
>>85080123
>historically based period piece
Yeah, the dragons are by far the best thing they copied off history.
>>
>>85078910
The people who inherit are certainly NOT the ones NOT on the line of succession.
>>
>>85079609
do you even watch the show retard, or did you actually think the assassins are not magic users?
>>
>>85076881
Why are there gooks in my star wars?
>>
>>85080184
Yeah, it's Natalie Dormer. She has nudes from a lot of her stuff like the Tudors and Game of Thrones.
The tits are nice at first glance, but they leave you wanting on a second viewing
>>
>>85080031
He doesn't need to. How would I even be able to proove if he lies about it.
If "diversity was ok until I came of age" is a common argument people will see it and see the hypocrisy, if it isn't they won't.
I'm not sure why you have to grind that point down except being called out.
Also 2 erin memes in one sentence just show how mad you are.
Maybe take some time and overthink why you rage at someone pointing out your argumentation.
>>
>>85077861
>She thinks Jon is too soft

who the fuck cares what she thinks, her literal role thus far was give littlefinger power and her vagina for sale, now shes acting like shes in charhge when littlefinger can fuck off at anytime back to the vale where he belongs and join up with dragon queen.

Sansa is really pushing it with the "littlefinger wants my vagina, so he does what I want guilt trip"

Jon however has actually led the army against Ramsay, and provided any kind of hope for most men in the north.

If I recall Sansa ended the season before last jumping off a wall in hopeless despair after being saved by yet another man.

Her only feesible plotline that gives her any say is that if she's pregnant with a legitimate Stark sired by Ramsey Bolton.

Other than that, she shouldn't even be at the table as that epic battle for Winterfell was fought entirely on the balls of Jon, and the arrival of littlefinger.
>>
>>85077810

source
>>
>>85080085
Yes. And on tumblr. You know. People who like the show because it's popular.
Of course they'll keep watching it regardless of quality because the quality isn't why they watch it to begin with. They want to be in the know. That's what happened to every trend ever
>>
>>85080216
>b-but it's fantasy

Yea, I know. It's still a clearly medieval period piece. You'd think we would all be grown up enough to understand that the role of men and women in the past was different than it is today, and could tolerate and understand depictions of that. But nope. Apparently television executives think we're incapable of that level of thought, and need the modern conception of social roles reinforced at every conceivable opportunity.
>>
>>85080123
This. Everyone knows only men rode dragons against the ice zombies.
Fucking female washing of history
>>
>>85080092
correct assessment. Sansa is completely externally motivated by her vaginas current trading price.
>>
>>85080359
Are you implying that women are weaker than men and shouldnt pick up swords to fight the white walkers?

Youre a shitlord.
>>
EVERYONE KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT GOT S7
IM CLOSE TO BUSTING A NUT
>>
>>85076789
Why the fuck are you upset that you get to watch women more? Are you gay?
>>
>>85080406
Maybe he wants to be entertained by a mindless flick tv series and not be constantly bombarded with political statements?
>>
>>85080245
Shit hair outside of the show and meh tits, disappointed as usual/10. Why do women not like ginger/red hair, looks 100x better than blonde most of the time.
>>
>>85079226
Is it so hard to understand that this is fantasy and not like real history? Why is it so hard to understand that this is dramatized like most costume fiction stories and that oh yes dragons are not real either.

The entire story is one fuckfest fantasy fetish that has been downplayed in the show. Don't think so much you might overheat your brain.

Soon you'll start complaining that films like the Duchess and The Other Boleyn Girl are nothing like what happened in RL history. Surprise, it isn't supposed to.
>>
>>85080245
>>85080437
My bad very tired, thanks though.
>>
>>85078552
>I can't understand how men still watch this show.
The promise of more tits. But even that is lacking in the last seasons.
>>
>>85080450
Yeah this. Also on this note how come there are no trans or queer characters? Why is Westeros so white? Needs more diversity.
>>
>>85080369
Are you trivializing the politically motivated depictions of dominant women as purely flights of fantasy equivocal to swamp monsters?

Even then you'd be wrong. Because you can tell an entertaining story featuring swamp monsters as a central plot element. Feminist insert tropes don't have the same utility.
>>
>>85076789
> She was next in line
> A bit of Xena warrior princess doesn't hurt anyone
> Women have been killing men since millenniums with poison.
> She should be the queen of the north, so the northers are based as fuck following a bastard instead of a vagina.
>>
>>85080490
Danny is bringing that in hot.
>>
>>85080216
the dragons were eggs and little chicks for most of the series only post season 5 were they power players, notice Daenarys was starving in a dessert without drogo or the dragons, or her brother before that and her main army is a castrated mulatto slave/barbarian army she swindled through dragon magic and no real talent

Now she's just mother of dragons.. Frankly if Euron btfo her dragons with the horn from the east, she'll be shit out of luck.

It's just hard to compare women magic achievements and plot armour, vs Jon snow literally having to work his way up the ranks in barren snow appeal to an enemy chieftan, defeat him at the wall with no magic, fight giants, lose your friends and commander, be killed by your allies, and be BROUGHT BACK

Jon's has every claim to ALL the thrones.
Danny has to magic dragon/loyal manpower her way to gain anything.
>>
>>85080359
So which should they cut out?
The woman who murders with poison which was so common Machiavelli considered them equal in power play?
The one who rules for her son that is based on Margaret d'Anjou?
The msitress who uses her role at court to gain political power like mistresses used to do all throughout history?
Or the ruler who uses sexual advances to gain power like Cleopatra?
It seems to me you wouldn't complain so much about them straining from history if you actually knew history.
YOU're the one who wants to whitewash gender roles because they offend you're modern viewpoints on feminism and gender roles
>>
>>85080450
>The entire story is one fuckfest fantasy fetish
I guess that's where feminist trope characters belong. Trash
>>
>>85076789

Haha, we took another of your favorite shows, man-children, grow up and became a provider you neckbeard
>>
>>85078910
this post perfectly exemplifies how women are capable of logical thought.
There is literally nothing logical in what you have said. Consider killing yourself.
>>
>>85080602
BBC is always the right choice
>>
>>85080600
>Jon's has every claim to ALL the thrones.

If only people knew about it. If Bran says so then I doubt anyone would believe him and I have no idea what happened to Robb's letter.
>>
>>85080690
>capable
I meant incapable of course
>>
>WAAAAAH HOW DARE A CONTENT CREATOR DO SOMETHING I DONT LIKE THEY ARE LITERALLY EVIL

did I take a wrong turn and end up in tumblr?
>>
File: 1446018283961.jpg (70KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446018283961.jpg
70KB, 375x600px
>>85080602
>Muh selective historical revisionism
>whitewash
>white

In Africa today, if a wife raises her voice against her husband, she's going to get a bloody lip if he's a mild tempered man.
>>
>>85080690
>all males of a family die in war
>females now inherit the nae and property of the family
If you wouldn't base your entire worldview on overcompensating your lack of masculinity you could have easily figured that out virgiboy.
>>
>>85080735
>post historical facts
>call them historical revisionism because reality doesn't fit in my world view
I assume you shifting goalposts at least means you acknowledge everything you say is retarded
>>
>>85078744
the guy on the boat.
>>
>>85080763
I mean, that's what has happened historically. But why admit that when it's so much easier to screech hysterically about how there is a hand-wringing feminist behind everything they see wrong with the world?
>>
>>85078829
my favorite SJW cancer deflection
>>
>>85080866
Not that anon but what is the difference between how "strong female characters" were portrayed in the 80's - 90's compared to today?
>>
>>85076789
I'm gonna list why you're a dumb virgin cunt who can't think for yourself:

>cersei is queen
a BAD queen who is the primary antagonist. Evil, stupid, and a femenist's worst nightmare
>Olenna and the sand cunts
RUINED their respective lands. Olenna is old and her family is dead. She's alive and waiting to die. Snakes are minor antagonists with almost no screen time. Not even worth mentioning
>arya single handedly killed the freys
She killed the most hated, the dumbest, cowardly Freys. Not really a score for Arya
>Sansa teaching manlet
She's been involved with rulers since she left Winterfell. She kind of knows a lot. And it should be mentioned that she's NOT ruler.
>feminism ruins everything
Sure, but it's not ruining GOT. Main characters are all men, heros are all men, men still save the day, have the best character arcs, best characters. the women are still just fucktoys, and the ones that arent are ugly.
>>
>>85080929

Every strong female character now is a character without flaws and also a fervent feminist, making sure everyone knows women are better than men. In the past, they were just badasses, no politics involved. In the past, they were also original characters instead of characters shoehorned into a male role for the sake of diversity.
>>
>>85079702
Nigger parts are ripped straight out of the war of the roses what the fuck are you talking sbout
>>
>>85080861
>that's what has happened historically
No, not really.
>>
>>85080935
I would agree with you, except for the last sentence. A LOT of people outside of our corner of the internet love khaleesi
>>
>>85080825
>One female historical figure poisoned a political rival 3000 years ago
>This means it's appropriate to have 15 femdom insert tropes in GoT
>"facts"
>>
Feminism is the reason women don't like fat bitter virgin neets who insult their mother.
If it wasn't for feminism I would be the desired alpha male so instead of improving myself I cry about women having speaking roles on a series about dragons and monsters, and movies about aliens and lightsabers and force magic.
Stop laughing at me.
>>
>WOMYN CANT HAVE POWERR MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Y-you guys do realize historical accuracy doesn't apply to fantastical imaginary universes, right?

Westeros isn't actually a real place, it's made up. Pretty shocking revelation, I know.
>>
>>85080269
So you are projecting, sweaty pie
>>
>>85077861
>This is more of a grey area and it's clear that Sansa's stay at King's yadda yadda yadda
Dude, I don't care what SANSA thinks or not about the commandlet, WE AS AN AUDIENCE already watch him be rigth and struggle to follow his convictions and him getting his payoff for that, even after being killed, he stands rigth and we follow him. WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO CARE NOW ABOUT BITCH SANSA.
>>
>>85080973
>Sarah Connor in T2 literally gave a speech why women are better than men
>NOOOO YOU SHITLORD!!! IT WAS OKAY THERE BECAUSE I LIKED THE MOVIE BEFORE I USED POLITICS TO OVERCOMPENSATE PERSONAL SHORTCOMINGS
>>
>>85081008
Woah dude that really made me think...
>>
Who of course probably *should* be considered a hero and is a main character.

Even though we all know she is the end boss of course.
>>
>>85080092
Superb post +1
>>
>>85081008
Ah yes, all the alpha males identify as "male-feminists" in your delusional mind, I'm sure
>>
>>85081006
So do i, cuz she's hot as fuck and I could stare at her nipples poke above the water in season 3 all day. Does it make me a feminist because I want to bang her?
>>
>>85081006
>>85081058
in response to my own post
>>
File: Top 10 anime fights.webm (3MB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Top 10 anime fights.webm
3MB, 1000x600px
>>85078395
how could you NOT be a killing machine after training like this?????
>>
>>85080973
You see the same thing in Japanese media. Strong female character's aren't innately "anti male," and it's not seen as necessary to portray them dominating, outdoing, or replacing male roles in the story. (((American media))) rather seems to be more focused on sewing conflict in society under the guise of "equality"
>>
>>85081033

Because Sansa is a character who has her own wants and needs. If you don't care about her because she's dumb and will ruin everything, that's more than fair. You're hating the actual character then, not the way she's written. Also, Jon is now a king/ruler, leaders will always be questioned.
>>
>>85080973
I'm not sure I know what you are talking about specifically, but maybe i'm just a little less oversensitive so I may not be picking up on it. Can you give any examples?
>>
>>85081007
>one
>women played a secondary albeit important role at court all throughout history
>This doesn't mean this writer who creates obvious works of fiction should be allowed to write important female characters
Uhm... why not?
>>
>>85080825
not anon
You pointed out exceptions to rules and the only reason we know them is because of that.

Even funnier that women poisoning men being listed as a female strength when in fact men could do that to but have more options than something so universally seen as weak.
>>
>>85081076
No? But I didn't say it did. The post I responded to claimed that all the heroes and all the main characters were men. Well, that is just wrong.
>>
>>85081052

Yeah and everyone knew she was batshit insane for it. It wasn't a political message. It was to show that Sarah Connor fucking hates men and it was never portrayed as her being "right" like it would be now.
>>
>>85080450
Read the post I replied to you fucking idiot and you will understand I am playing your game.

>DUDE IT'S FICTION LMAO
>DUDE MIDDLE AGES HAD QUEENS LMAO
>>
wow, look what a couple of extra female roles will do to the average anon. I can't imagine how it would feel for you to be a female until now.
>>
>>85081071
I claimed nothing to the extent of that. Not that it would make your complaints any less pathetic.
But hey you found another way of deflecting the issue.
>>
>>85079587
>Implying the queen is the strongest piece in chess
If you only have one queen on your side and nothing else, is because you lose and suck at chess, at war, and at home.
>>
>>85081137
>important female characters
>innately anti-male femdom insert tropes who are there primarily for anti-traditionalist shock value and as a nod to trendy modern politics

If nothing else, it's a lack of creativity for sure.
>>
I'm going to reiterate this.

Westeros isn't a real place.

Game of Thrones is a work of fiction, it isn't bound by to historical accuracy. George RR Martin made all of it up. It's just a book.
>>
>>85081139
And fiction was always about exceptional characters and situations.
He claimed it is unrealistic or ahistorical which is objectively wrong.
I just don't see the issue.
>>
Who am I even supposed to care about in this show now? The immortal zombie man? The immortal dragon woman? I just don't care anymore. All the good characters are dead, I don't care which one of the unlikable retards wins.
>>
>>85081265
Are you implying because black men are the most misogynist and are the quickest to speak to all women like shit /pol/ they are beta males like racist call them?
>>
>>85081265
You implied that only "fat virgin neets" despise vapid feminists like yourself, cunt. The current president of the United States was labeled a sexist 24/7 on 90% of news channels and yet he still won the presidency with 62 million votes. Get the fuck out of your Tumblr bubble you delusional baby factory
>>
>>85081337
And it's a pretty shit one.
>>
>>85081169
>It was to show that Sarah Connor fucking hates men and it was never portrayed as her being "right"
You should watch the movie instead of using reddit space

>like it would be now
By whom? The media content you voluntarily consume? There were endless movies back then with unrealistic female characters and there endless movies now without them.
>>
>>85081313
Stop being such a pathetic weeping fucking pussy, holy shit. Game of Thrones isn't ""anti-male""
you histrionic infant.

Just get a tumblr blog and start crying there about how fictional characters oppress you by having different genitals, please.
>>
>>85081121
I don't watch modern anime, but i still occasionaly watch TV shows and some dorama. From what i see, i can say that, at least in Japanese media, strong women are portrayed as they should be - by the side of the man. Because if there is no man for our "strong woman" - who the hell would consider her "strong"? A bunch of crazy feminists?
>>
I don't like /pol/, but if you don't see that leftist ideology ruined this story, you're just stupid. FACT. Deal with it.
>>
>>85081354
It is a historical not to say its a problem in a a shitty fiction tv series but no time in history has any example justifies a entire multi tier'd kingdom being either ruled a majority of females or under threat of being assassinated by one at the same time.

The objective truth that and think all sides need to agree on is the men on the show are background characters now destined to be subservient to the will of the females or fodder for the coming war.
>>
>>85080935
>She killed the most hated
>Not a score!
Fuck you, read your fucking words before posting, WHAT'S A SCORE THEN

>She's been involved with rulers
>She kind of knows a lot
She "kinda!" knows a lot by "imagining" her develpment, yes, but we already DO WATCHED manlet's development, seems stupid to switch the leader now just because "kinda" instead of what we actually saw
>>
>>85081297
In English the -est suffix means superior to others individually, not collectively. You are welcome, sweetie.
>>
File: 1451928857277.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451928857277.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
>>85081354
>He claimed it is unrealistic or ahistorical
No I didn't. You're putting words in my mouth.

>I just don't see the issue
That's your own problem
>>
>>85081488
How so? How is there any leftist shit in this story?

FACT is that you all are tumblr-tier babies who are shitting your diapers and throwing tantrums over creators doing things that don't exactly meet your particular standards.
>>
I for one would like one apocalyptic or fall of civilization show to show the role women and men would really play realistically where women are rape fodder and effeminate men are run over.
>>
>>85081591
>I said it's historical revisionism NOT ahistorical
You sure showed me
>>
ITT: Virtue signalling nu-males.
>>
>>85081621
Because alot more of these whores would be being raped and back handed...fact

also clegan being beat up by that dyke lesbian did it in for me. Bitch head butted him and everything lol
>>
>tfw there are still anons who are arguing about historical accuracy in a fictional fantasy series

all of you please drink bleach
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,fa.jpg (33KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,fa.jpg
33KB, 615x409px
>>85081641
May I suggest Game of Thrones?
>>
>Cersei - a pathetic illogical ruin that hangs on to hate towards everyone ignoring strategy as a concept.
>Arya- After ALL this time of being defensless and pushed around she finally gets some action
>Daenerys- After ALL this time of going back and forth in the desert like a fucking idiot she finally sets sail for dragonstone.
>Sansa- She strongly suggests punishment because that's all she's has seen so far and finds it to be only fair BUT gets turned down anyway.
What is so fucking empowering here exactly?
Can we stop caring about a characters fucking gender and enjoy or hate their characters and how they develop? I don't get it, i never gave a shit about the all male cast of LOTR. I love every single character and wouldn't have them any other way.
>>
>>85081621
>multiculti drone reverts to vulgar and scatological allusions to infancy

I'm shocked
>>
>>85081621
Writers are afraid to write realistic female characters. FACT. Cersei used to be stupid and used to fuck up, now she's a mastermind behind a perfect attack. The big blonde woman used to be vulnerable because despite being the big blonde woman she was shy around men and felt awkward, now she's just the big blonde woman. Sansa started to use her female charm to trick Littlefinger into helping her, now she's just using her quick POWERFUL female wit, she's boring. Arya used to be a relatable fuck up, now she's a perfect assassin, she's boring. All the female characters are now bland and boring because the writers are afraid of showing their vulnerabilities.
>>
>>85081719
What virtue?
And to whom?
>>
>>85081763
Yea look what happened when to the show.... this is the discussion.

they cant even hint at rape now
>>
>>85081457

You should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>85078504
>Seriously Hope I Guys Guys You
>>
>>85081866
Didn't Sansa get raped last season?
>>
>>85081866
happened to*
>>
>>85081137
>>women played a secondary albeit important role at court all throughout history
>throughout history
What, are you out of big names? Because from my school days i can immediately remember a bunch of male counselors and their achievements. I really doubt that i would find a single woman's name, even if i open a history book.
>>
>>85081774
How are any of these characters perfect? They have all fucked up a lot, just because they manage to not royally fuck up for a few episodes doesn't mean they are suddenly perfect godlike characters.

Cersei came off as super vulnerable in the opening to the new season, she killed her own son just a couple episodes and it was supposed to come off as shitty.

It seems to me like you are projecting
>>
>>85081766
>The all male cast of LotR
Don't forget the empowered, re-envisioned she elf character though. They absolutely rewrote Arwen's character depictions in the books to appease hostile feminist sentiments.

>She greets Aragorn, her lover, by holding a sword to his throat, instead of just greeting him
>She is responsible for the magical flood that killed the wraith's horses, instead of Gandalf
>>
>>85081891
>they cant even hint at rape now

you tell me

this is the point they went from something equally described in the book and in so many seasons can hardly hint at the same act now.
>>
File: catherine-the-great.jpg (18KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
catherine-the-great.jpg
18KB, 275x183px
>>85081930
Well don't blame me for your incapability of research then
>>
>>85081979
So they actually CAN hint at rape and your point was nonsense?
>>
>>85081891
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/game-thrones-fans-outrage-rape-leads-article-1.2473233

>e showrunners behind “Game of Thrones” apparently fear one thing more than dragons or white walkers — the rampage of angry fans.

Director Jeremy Podeswa, who is helming several episodes of the upcoming sixth season of the hit HBO fantasy drama, says the backlash over a shocking rape scene involving Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) has brought a toning down of the way sexual violence is tackled on the show.
>>
>>85081936
They don't feel human anymore. They feel like power fantasies. GOT was good because of how weak and human everyone was, now it's one asspull after another. Just doesn't feel real anymore. I don't care what happens to these characters, I don't believe in them. I don't believe that Arya could kill the assassin, her story is broken for me, I don't believe it.
>>
>>85081891
Its not rape if you agreed to have a wedding because wedding night includes consummation of said marriage.
>>
>>85082021
see>>85082039

no they obviously feel they cant.
>>
>>85081766
Nah, fuck off. Feminist power-fantasies are not enjoyable. Also, tits or gtfo
>>
Any film or TV series that has any form of success is bound to be taken over by feminists. They show up anytime there is easy money to make.
>>
>>85082021
Are you ignoring the obvious factor here, that (((organized feminism))) made a big fucking shitshow that rape was depicted in GoT, and basically got it censored?
>>
>>85081988
What the fuck, is this a secondary role to you? I have no words.
>>
>>85081573
What's the diferencce if you individualy habe one quyn and individuali ave one King the indivydual King is still stronger, potemkin
>>
File: 2342378979.jpg (287KB, 640x952px) Image search: [Google]
2342378979.jpg
287KB, 640x952px
>Nah
>LEL TITS XD
Go back to facebook nigger
>>
>>85082076
You should look up the definitions of the word rape and wedding.

>I get to redefine words if I run out of arguments elsewise.
Wow.
>>
>>85081944
>instead of Gandalf
Wasn't it Ganondorf, Gafildolfin, Golarion, Gilgamesh or whatever Groot was called
>>
>>85082205
Well hes not wrong about the implied consent to consummate the marriage m8 in recending that she would have to make it known
>>
>>85082073
Pretty much every character in Game of Thrones that hasn't died could be seen as some sort of power fantasy, frankly. I can't think of a single living character male or female that is particularly believable in that sense, they have all asspulled their way into their current positions.
>>
>>85082121
Where did it get censored?

>toning down of the way sexual violence is tackled
>can't even hint at rape now
>>
>>85082193
>anonymous users
>(both male and female)
Lol.
>>
>>85082205
>I want to marry you for your lineage and a heir
>Okay
>Wedding night
>WTF I didn't agree to this
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>85082245
You're right but notice how your point differs from
>Its not rape if you agreed to have a wedding because wedding night includes consummation of said marriage.
>>
>>85082216
It was primarily Elrond with help from Gandalf, and they were able to alter the flow of the river because of Elrond's great ring, which was associated with water. Gandalf also had a great ring, associated with fire, but he was able to help because he was a wizard to begin with.
>>
>>85082267
Cool m8 now we will act stupid then huh?

after hinting at rape and getting shit they made the announcement to tone down I.E make a change so where does that leave you?
>>
>>85081944
Banter between lovers... never heard of that before.
I personally think it's more refreshing to have her this way.
The changes are minor and insignificant and as a young girl i enjoyed seeing women in action as well, it was good for me even though i'm not a fan of Arwen but of Eowyn. But even though we have a full male cast you deny the minor female role of an extra minute. I mean come on..
>>
>>85082316
well what happens to here was not rape by definition since she said yes at the ceremony and never said no later
>>
>>85082193
Imagine being this much of a delusional tumblr tourist and claiming /b/ was against sexism
>>
>>85082092
Jeez you must be fun at parties
>>
>>85082394
her*
>>
>>85082394
I didn't object to that argument. I objected to him saying it's not rape if you agreed to have a wedding because wedding night includes consummation of said marriage.
Sansa was not raped.
>>
>>85082267
>Can show people being tortured, brutalized, murdered, etc
>But not rape because feminists are nutty, childless bats
>>
>>85082402
/b/ was always sexist in a humourous way, 4chan didn't used to be as shrilly anti-feminist as physically possible though. Things have gotten a lot edgier over the years.
>>
>>85082496
Well hes actually correct

you asked is sansa got rapes

hes said its not rape because she agreed to the marriage and I guess he assumed you watched the episode where she never said no...
>>
>>85082193
>actually believing this account of how /b/ used the phrase

How dumb are you cunt?
>>
>>85082402
4chan used to be very, very left. That was back when it had not all gone mainstream. But back in the day 4chan was a full blown, teenage, fedora-tipping cesspool. It was like tumblr except people also said nigger all the time.
>>
>>85082562
lol yea and we dident say nigger seriously from the beginning either right?

lol you new freinds are so fucking obvious.
>>
>>85082578
No he isn't.
hes said its not rape because she agreed to the marriage
You said it isn't rape because she never withdrew consent.
>>
>>85082589
stop your shit right here m8

I been her for 10 years i came with moot after my tank is fight and the SA purge.

Do you know why the majority of 4chans original used were banned from SA?
>>
>>85082394
>and never said no later
Anon, you can't really say "no" when you are married to a fucking king.
>>
>>85082608
If you don't get the difference between the largely detatched and apolitical atmosphere of 4chan back in the day and the hyperpolitical hypersensitive 4chan or today you either weren't there or are a delusional autist.
>>
>>85082562
Are you seriously trying to push this blatantly false narrative? I came here during chanology and this has never been the case. Women are not wanted here, they provide nothing of value
>>
>>85082644
its implied it was not rape because she did agree to the marriage so sex was already a conclusion he should not have to add the fact she did not say no because that never happened.

you do know saying no and not consummating the marriage is nulling the marriage?
>>
>>85082562
4chan was ALWAYS edgy. It's just that "being edgy" has shifted in meaning, from atheist, anti-tradtionalist, multicultural marxism, to traditionalist ethnonationalism. Alot of 4chan nazis used to be lefties. Strange world.
>>
>>85081116
Holy shit. I stopped watching after S03 because the show wasn't going anywhere and the fat man was never going to finish the books. I had no idea it had gotten this bad.

GIRL POWER! Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>85082664
Actually you can she had a choice not even the marry him you fucking retard.
>>
>>85082652
And for all those 10 years you haven't learned that there is no point in arguing with an obvious troll? Time well spent.
>>
File: laughing dany.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dany.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>85076789
>late medieval setting
>with dragons and zombies

its not set in reality you autistic retard and its not feminist it's you taking 4chan memes seriously that ruin your enjoyment, I'm sure you didn't sperg out at Terminator 2 for being feminist propaganda because you didn't spend all day on 4chan when you first saw it
>>
>>85082589
> 4chan used to be very, very left

Stopped reading
>>
>>85080237
Kurosawa had so much influence in how Lucas styled Star Wars, if I want any non whites in my Star Wars it HAS to be asians you stupid cunt.

>>85078553
Chris has it right.
Only because of Disney the Empire now has Niggers and Nigger women in their ranks.
Thrawn was supposed to be the only exception because of his abilities. Since Disneys buyout they added female women as imperials to everything. But Chris and Gary took a stand and only casted true aryan britbongs.

Rogue One is refreshing because it is the ONLY work in Disneys canon to finally feature the the white men only Empire that we know from the movies and most of the EU. No indian female TIE pilots that pretend to be Supersoldiers and no de-facto Empress Negress Raye Sloane.
>>
>>85082652
feds. Joot had to make it look like he was doing something
>>
>>85082689
no m8 if you dont get that 4chans been around before smart phones and SJW leaking onto the internet and now its hyper political culture being the result of having to defend itself from attacks and cucks like you trying to rewrite its history your a interloper.

faggots on here are literally saying they 4chan was left when we left with moot after being banned for saying nigger on SA too much
>>
>>85082723
You're spinning in circles. I acknowledged she was not rape. His explanation was wrong.

>he should not have to add the fact she did not say no
No you're just spouting stuff for partisan reasons. He was being definitional beyond that one case. And he was wrong about it.
You can repeat he was still right about Sansa not being raped but I already acknowledged that.
>>
>>85082708
>I know who provides value on an anonymous image board

male logic
>>
>>85082812
>>4chan used to be very, very left
Stopped reading
>>
>>85082818
no m8 its because of racism you fucking cuck lol

do you even remember my tank is fight or are you old enough.
>>
File: 1500069528449.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500069528449.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>85081009
>>85081337
>>85081468
>>85081621
>>85081766
>>
>>85082830
*Now
>>
>>85081009
>>85081137
>>85081337
>It's not real so that means it's not bad or terribly written.
>>
>>85082812

I know it's confusing to newfags who get their personal identity from /pol/ but look at Anonymous that spin-off from /b/ almost a decade ago, they are very left leaning and hate big corporations and hate groups.

I mean this guy got it right >>85082725, we were never really left leaning, it was just edgy at the time because Bush was in power to be lefty on the internet. Now after 8 years of Obama it's edgy to be right wing, and all the kiddies take it completely seriously to a cringy extent and have to spin-off to another community each time.
>>
>>85082830
lol
>partisan reasons

no m8 its universal definition as he implied its not rape using the parameters he stated if any women anywhere was in sansas position saying no to consummating is the same as saying not he marriage
>>
File: IMG_0593.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>85078694
She can barely even overpower females.
>>
>>85082893
>moving goalposts
The most honest acceptance that you were wrong
>>
>>85082913
This fucking guy is a interloper period.

Anonymous is not even real and the scape goat of faggots not to mention came about years later in 4chans history
>>
>>85082826
>and now its hyper political culture

This is the result of elitist manipulation of popular culture through traditional media and social media. It's not exclusive to 4chan, although 4chan is very much a part of that as an extreme. But everywhere in society is becoming hyper political about every little thing. This was the Bilderberg agenda behind mainstreaming "political correctness." It's to promote conflict and control human thought, with the eventual goal of merging nations into a global government run by corporations
>>
>>85082725
Yeah, edgy probably wasnt the right word. It just feels much more politically charged, I guess.

A lot of 4chan users are american teenagers who are trying to push against the man or whatever. The right isn't seen as the authority/establishment to rebel against by younger people because of the Obama Administration, where before that we had Bush so it was. It all comes down to edgy autists
>>
>>85082927
I'm not.
>>
>>85082919
no to the marriage*
>>
>>85082913
When you say "very very left wing" are you implying that 4chan was for women's rights, affirmative action etc? The /b/ I remember had nigger hate threads ever single day
>>
File: 1415687275354.jpg (11KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1415687275354.jpg
11KB, 350x296px
>>85076789
>a late medieval setting
>a FICTIONAL FANTASY late medieval setting
fify
>>
>>85082805
I don't see how dragons or zombies affect the fighting prowess of women.
>>
>>85082814
>britbongs
>aryan
>>
File: 1459087786990.jpg (20KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1459087786990.jpg
20KB, 282x341px
>>85081116
A dyel manlet can even take that cunt out in 1 min kek
>>
>>85082967
>>85082913
I do remember when anon went after Hal whatshisname, some right wing racist asshole. Stormfags have been invading since, if not before.
>>
>>85082981
well something this "politically incorrect" would rightfully have to defend itself then correct?
>>
>>85083023
a good fantasy has elements based on real life to help aid in suspension of disbelief. women having having power like they have in game of thrones is more fantastical than dragons because in real life we know that roasties are worthless cum dumpsters
>>
>>85076789
>Sansa's hole barely popped
>>
>>85078910
>all the men kill each other
But that's not what happens even in the retarded show, let alone the book, let alone human history. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>85083100
Again m8 we left SA after being banned for racism and followed Moot here.

you are a fucking interloper and probably young as fuck to boot
>>
File: 2015-01-15 02.54.30.jpg (192KB, 449x590px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-15 02.54.30.jpg
192KB, 449x590px
>>85082805
shh. They don't need facts and reality in their narrative whining abput SJWs.... just like Democrats with their Russian hacker narrative.
>>
>>85083183
Man, lowtax is unironically a feminist noe
>>
>>85083230
He is the one that fucked SA into what it is today
>>
>>85083183
You should write an infographic oldfriend. As strange as it is, alot of people are really interested in 4chan's history.
>>
>>85083023
This. However I do wish that the characters would dress more like they do today. The women should wear pants and the men suits instead of armor.
>>
>>85082826
I know leftists who say nigger. Saying nigger isn't a fundamental political issue unless you see the world through the warped lens of ID politics.

It wasn't hyperpolitical back then, people just didn't give a shit. If people had kept not giving a shit instead of forcing some autistic ideological war with muh sjws this site would be better off.
>>
>not just the boys

Dropped
>>
>>85082805
>Dragons and zombies means that the human aspect of the narrative has to be based on progressive current social dynamics of 3rd wave feminist

Damn, dude like turn off your brain bro.
>>
>>85083333
>implying
>>
>>85082812
>>85082589
4chan was always libertarian / anarchist, both left and right.
We did hate Bush, but even a number of right wingers did. And who the fuck was happy voting Kerry?
>>
>>85083304
4chan was also always about laughing at retards. Are you implying that sjws aren't lolcows?
>>
>>85083398
sjw are retards, but so is almost anyone I have ever encountered who is vocally an "anti-sjw".
>>
>>85078187
>Sansa is a genuinely well-written and developed character
>>
File: 15ba11bc5e82fb14.jpg (73KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
15ba11bc5e82fb14.jpg
73KB, 600x1066px
>>85077810
anta baka?
>>
>>85083282
Its fucking simple my tank is fight got super big it started as one of there Photoshop contest and made SA popular in the mainstream like 4chans getting now (which still was not as bad being 11 years ago niggers and leftist children weren't big on the internet back then), My tank is fight was a stupid joke meme and sparked people memeing about WW2 and the Jewish problem and slowly crept into talking about niggers and nigger culture and even one of the writers got involved eventually it was a big part of the forum culture and Lowtax and the other mods started mass purgin the site because it was a fucking leftist shit show in disguise and everyone kept the discussion up on IRC and Moot was already advertising his site on SA right before and kept us up to date on IRC and we moved in when it started back when its was /nu/ and /b/ as the major boards
>>
File: giphy.gif (799KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
799KB, 500x264px
All I need is 10 good men and 10 good women
>>
>>85083480
Sure, a lot of nu-/pol/ are embarrassing retards, but if you are implying that they are even remotely as retarded as fucking sjws you are biased and delusional
>>
>yes, your character is very strong
>now get your tits out
>>
>>85076789
Olenna and Margery actually are/weren't too bad. They're written as strong but loyal women with faults, and they're justly punished for those faults. Olenna is worse but she's hardly bad compared to the majority of female protagonists/side characters on the show (Yara, Arya, Sansa, Snakes, Cersei, Danny, Misande). The only females on the show that are well written and believable are also the only likable ones (Melisandre, Ygritte, Catelyn, Brienne to an extent, Margaery). It's just a shame that 3 of those females are dead, 1 of them is currently absent, and the other is attached to the blandest character in the whole show (Sansa).
>>
the loli btfo everyone was a funny joke the first time, now it's just another cut in the cuck'ing of he show. I'm to believe in a medieval fantasy that woman talk to men like the 21st century?
>>
>>85082924
But that's a dude in a little girl's mask
>>
>>85079879
> Dammit Stark, i don't like your methods but you get results!
>>
File: 345ui34u5938g0345.gif (45KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
345ui34u5938g0345.gif
45KB, 496x600px
>>85083569
/pol/ are a bunch of cattle for powerful political players to goad and encourage into playing "the badguy" in society. CIA did the same thing with ISIS and the Taliban. Badguys are generated when the globalist agenda needs them. /pol/ is literally a political brainwashing facility at this point
>>
how come its cool when anime girls do insane/badass stuff but when 3d girls in a regular television show do even less insane/badass stuff it is considered feminist/sjw cancer?
>>
>>85083598
NEVER in the tv show. Ever. LESS the more time a female spends in the spotligth of the cast.
So expect 0 tits from females from season 1 to... I'll say 4-5.
>>
File: RyanBook.png (8KB, 73x79px) Image search: [Google]
RyanBook.png
8KB, 73x79px
>>85078187

>Sansa is a genuinely well-written and developed character
>>
>>85076789

>feminism ruins everything

Feminists hated GoT, season 1 onwards. They specifically called out the rape scenes etc.
>>
>>85083529
cont. years and years later ( after a lot of bad publicity with pedos and moot actually creating shadow ban type boards for them and eventually deleting /news/) 4chan had gotten big enough to attract more ideologies and people from SA and abroad. around 2007 when smart phones came out shit got real bad the SJW anti-racist ant- offensive brigading got worse and worse but real leftist could never get a foot hold on the political boards hence the state of /co/ and /tv/ and some other ones in the past. the leftist interlopers have to take refugees in ancillary boards to attempt to hold onto some safe place on the site( this is why people complaining about /pol/ when any racism or offensive shits gets posted outside of it are actually leftist colonist and people left over from raids gone by)
>>
>>85083741
because setting, context matters also in anime girl power shows start that way, don't become that way to save face after a rape scene.
>>
>>85076789
Why do I find so appealing the perfect roundness of Margaery's hole
>>
>>85079879
What she did isn't that outlandish. She killed an old guy and then mass poisoned a bunch of idiots at dinner while under the guise of someone they trusted
>>
>>85083675
4chan is actually a containment website that satiated our demographics need for anonymous non censored discussion they dont want leaking out while they close the walls in on this type of format. Thats why they dident mention our name anywhere for the majority of the sites history and only now because we are one of the few hold outs were they cant dox people for wrong think ....
>>
>>85083836
Yeah, strong women can do anything.
>>
>>85083791
>shadow ban type boards for them

Lol, god Moot used to be so cool. What happened?
>>
>>85083927
it was fun if you got put into it you only could post in boards full of pedos and trolls lol
>>
>>85083791
Except thats not entirely true. /Pol/ is not about racism, its about one's own real life failures being the fault of foreigners and minorities.
>>
>>85083890
The next step is encouraging the 4chan userbase to branch out to other websites before we can be isolated enough to be "culturally exterminated"
>>
>>85083997
>Anyone who's against illegal mass immigration and white population replacement eugenic is a loser neo nazi blah blah blah
>>
>>85083675
>/pol/ is literally a political brainwashing facility at this point
says the brainwashed leftist retard. why do you subhumans always project your mental illnesses on other people? you're the ones who are brainwashed to support things that aren't in your own interests
>>
>>85083904
It isnt any more or less realistic than if a young teenaged male character had gone through the same training and experiences. I don't understand the autistic fixation with the characters vagina, it's just a character doing thing that are really not that crazy for a fictional fantasy series.

Jamie and Cersei are unhappy but not shocked by the family being murdered like that, obviously it wasn't that shocking or impressive an event.
>>
>>85083997
Except you pigeon holding the fact there are people who do this does not mean large parts of our country and culture are being effected by those people negatively and there not being other places to discuss it as openly....this is reality no matter how upset it makes you.
>>
>>85084065
Did I say that? No. There are some reasonable voices from the European /pol/tards who are clearly against mass migration. The Americans and Leafs are pure retarded racists.
>>
>>85084090
holing*
>>
>>85084072
This. If anything women are smarter than men and stronger than most men.
>>
>>85084114
>America is not better off without minorities and mass migration of them but Europe is

lol I live in Baltimore m8 from schools jobs to general welfare of the community the issue of shit skins needs to be discussed
>>
>>85083199
>i-i-i-it's just fantasy
This has got to be the stupidest and most overused rationalisation for shitty writing I've ever seen. And it only ever comes from women, for some reason.
>>
>>85084066
You fucking idiot faggot retard. I used to post on /pol/ all the time, and I still spam self help pastas on that shithole every god damned day. It is what it is. The elite don't just play one side. They play all sides against each other. The multiculti borg goyim are on the elite's side. The neo nazi hurr durr goyim are also on the elite's side. Distance yourself from /pol/, and redirect attention at the jews and the elite. Fuck /pol/. What needs to be done is much bigger than /pol/. Let those idiots be a rung in the ladder we can climb to influence more competent and connected people in society.
>>
>>85084143
actually most trained women weight lifters have weaker grip strength than non trained men do you want a source?
>>
>>85084090
They aren't even actually racists, I feel like. It hardly even feels like the actual tangible racism I've seen growing up in the American south.

The americans are just autistic try-hards with zero grasp of anything they are trying to have discourse on.
>>
>>85084166
>America is not better off without minorities and mass migration of them but Europe is

Except you seem to not understand history m8. The European settlers took the American land for a short time. Its over. Demographics dont lie. You can bitch and moan about the 50s all you like, but in 20 years white Americans will be the minority. NOTING is going to change that. NOTHING.

Europe is 80-99% white. Were not a nation of immigrants, we have something to lose.
>>
>>85084212
DID YOU JUST MANSPLAIN ME?
>>
>>85084143
You aren't very smart, are you?
>>
>>85083904

>Strong

Do you understand how poison works?
>>
>>85078187
Are you out of your fucking mind?!
Not only is she shit, she's not even consistent. He motivations change based on what episode she is in.
>>
>>85084286
Food tasters dont exist amirite? Like turn off your brain bro.
>>
>>85084233
Actually your logic and everything that you claim we need to stop bitching about can be applied to you m8 demographics dont lie.

But this is divide and conquer anyways m8 and your a cuck

the white founders literally lived and died under law that did not allow anyone but whites as citizens

the same conditions exist in your nations now and stopping the flow wont fix it now due to demographics and that is what is being discussed more drastic solutions are needed this is a fact
>>
>>85079676
>>god of war
>>athena

degenerate subhuman
>>
>>85084286
Poison actually works in direct proportion to one's grip strength and muscle mass.

This is why women being poisoners is a myth, women can't really use poison as there weak grip strength and low muscle mass. Just more feminist lies.
>>
>>85084332
THIS.

Minority children outnumber whites in multiple European countries is that cuck going to give up bitching and moaning about those now?
>>
>>85084332
>the white founders literally lived and died under law that did not allow anyone but whites as citizens

Were all well aware of the genocide of the Americans kid. This is about the next 50 years of the US. White women are having 0-1 children after turning 30-35. Meanwhile Mexican women are having 2-4 kids at the age of 20-25. You cant win this one lad.

USA is going to speak Spanish in 100 years.
>>
>>85084394
see>>85084233

not to mention all the projections are multiple years old and assume no change in immigration or change in birth rate which is already slowing

http://www.hispanictrending.net/2017/02/declining-hispanic-birthrate-projects-a-much-different-future-than-what-was-promised.html

http://www.pewhispanic.org/topics/birth-rate-and-fertility/
>>
>>85084330

Yep, food tasters for an entire feast and crowd. That surely happened. Get real, Walder Frey may have had one at the most, and killing an old man is easy for Arya. She's not exactly jumping into Cleganebowl here.
>>
>>85084227
Except they deal with more minorities than Europeans and have actual generations of experience watching their homes and communities suffer for it.....
>>
File: 1494061254711.jpg (205KB, 705x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494061254711.jpg
205KB, 705x349px
>>85084394
The whites who are left are going to be one redpilled bunch of motherfuckers.
>>
correction
>>85084394
see>>85084379
>>
>>85084520
>>85084598
>>85084622

The USA is going to become Mexican/Native American again. Cry harder numales.
>>
>>85084794
See>>85084482
>>
>>85081388
How? you are here disscussing it. It shows you care. Most shows i watch i shit it out the other day. But this one lasts
>>
>>85077810
SOURCE
>>
>>85082193
kek thinking girls were on /b/ except attention whores.
>>
>>85080602
literally every iteration of woman power described by you involves manipulative use of her vagina and poison.

THIS is why women are treated like shit by high class men. Only their personal mothers were revered and even then when they got uppity they went to the nicely decorated tower.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.