[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

game of thrones does it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: based queen of westeros.jpg (106KB, 1160x560px) Image search: [Google]
based queen of westeros.jpg
106KB, 1160x560px
Based Kaleesy
>5 minutes of walking around SICK scenery and no talking
>epic music
>stands at head of war room
>shall we begin?
>DARR DARR DA DA DARRR DARRRR
was this the most kino moment in cinematic history?
>>
File: diggin.png (754KB, 1743x981px) Image search: [Google]
diggin.png
754KB, 1743x981px
K I N O
>>
Why did Dragonstone look completely different to when Stannis was there?
They even had to have a Baratheon flag just so people would realise it was the same place

This show throws continuity under the bus for aesthetics too fucking often
>>
>>85075796
seriously though are there completely different directors for the hound scenes and the rest of the putrid garbage? because its like watching a movie thats 10 minutes of martin scorsese and 50 minutes of peter jackson

the dissonance is astounding
>>
>>85075926
how is it different? you instantly see the dragon wall and the view of the shore from the war room
>>
>>85076009

>seriously though are there completely different directors for the hound scenes and the rest of the putrid garbage?

Yes there are usually three or more units shooting at the same time each with different directors. The main director is meant to pull it all together but obviously don't keep complete control of the sets they are not on
>>
My turn
>>
>>85076145
nice reddit spacing nigger
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f (2).jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f (2).jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>85076687

>He confuses phoneposting with Reddit spacing
>>
>>85076762
>implying "phoneposting" isn't reddit posting
fuck off faggot
>>
>>85075711
Is this post ironic? It was definitely NOT kino. Why would they begin planning as soon as they arrived? They had just been travelling for weeks on sea and you expect the first day they arrive to immediately get to the planning table. No, they would relax and take in the scenery for a bit. "Shall we begin" was just because it sounds cool but it makes no sense.
>>
>>85076687
>>85076806
So many shitposting thread derailers. I can't wait until summer is over.
>>
>>85076687

Not even that anon, but I was typing spaced on 4chan before reddit was even a thing, it annoys me to think that this type of typography has become associated with reddit
>>
>>85075796
Could you compress that some more please?
>>
>>85075926

Seemed to be same. Same military room and beach interior was same.

We just never saw throne room or inside the gates. (Nor the gates)
>>
>>85076836
They couldn't command their troops effectively until they captured an HQ point
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.