[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How? It was literally shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: got7x1.png (159KB, 768x455px) Image search: [Google]
got7x1.png
159KB, 768x455px
How?

It was literally shit
>>
too bad basement dwellers' opinions are worthless, just like their pathetic lives
>>
>100//100 reviewers give it 6/10
>HOLY SHIT 100% CERTFIED FRESH ON ROTTEN TOMATOES
>>
It's like when you drink a shitty beer after a long day
>>
>>85074886
> literally
>>
>>85074886
plebs eat the shit up because they don't care about plot and all that gay shit, they just like violence and titties and ebin bantz
>>
>>85076234
But there were none of those things in this episode
>>
File: armor.jpg (143KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
armor.jpg
143KB, 1600x1065px
Whatever happened to their prop budget? Look at this armor. If you wanna nitpick I guess you could rip it to shreds, but the props back then look 1000x better than they do now. The show is more popular than ever so where the fuck is the money going?
>>
>>85076371

wow remember when this show was good and not filled with swj horse shit
>>
>>85076371
actor salaries bud
>>
>>85076371
that sweet booger sugar baby
>>
>>85074886
You're expecting the system to rate it's own ideological propaganda fairly?
>>
>>85074886
>Rotten Tomatoes said something was good when it wasn't
This happens all the time. Why do people treat RT like gospel? It's a review aggregate site that's practically designed to make bland, inoffensive pieces of entertainment look better than they are. >>85074939 got it exactly right.
>>
>>85076371
Actor salaries rise rapidly every season.
>>
>>85074939
>Average Rating: 8.25
shut up retard
>>
>>85076610
Just about all of them deserve pay cuts.
>>
>>85074886
Your picture answered your own question.

It was shit, otherwise known as a solid 8/10 by major reviewers.

Rotten Tomatoes further dilutes reviews by doing a split at 59%. Anything 60% and above when converted to a 100% scale is a 100%. Anything 59% and below is a 0%. Then they take the average of the simplified versions to come up with the patent pending "TOMATOMETER" score.

The ultimate end result of this is that that thing you need to pay to watch right now you need to watch it right now because it's so good trust us and buy it now to watch it now like everyone else see how good it is oh wait actual reviews are coming in it was okay.
>>
>>85074886
>final stretch
is this really the last season?
>>
>>85078612
There's one more after this
>>
>>85078800
ok, thanks
>>
>>85076596
>Rotten Tomatoes said something was good when it wasn't

but it doesn't, it said that x% of people at least liked the thing

RT never pretends to be anything else, it's retards who take it as a number rating.
>>
>>85074886
SJWTomatoes.
>>
>rotten tomatoes is literally r e d d i t

there you go
>>
>>85074886
It's not Rotten Tomatoes' fault - it's the new generation of critics inflating the quality of movies and shows attached to a franchise or with a sizable fanbase.

There's been a sea change in the film/television criticism world over the last decade, with most of the "old guard" either dying off or retiring and subsequently being replaced by fresh-faced 30-somethings who grew up on a diet primarily comprised of "nerd culture" entertainment. Said new crop of critics have VERY low standards for what constitutes a worthwhile narrative. That's why virtually every single superhero flick gets a 90%+ approval rating.

Sure you can post those screencaps of the RT scores for /tv/ shitposting material and claim someone BTFO someone else, or someone's hiring shills, or whatever. But none of that's really true. It's a much deeper problem because a very specific caste of individual is attracted to seeking positions writing critiques for established outlets - and the people in said caste seem to all have the same taste, a taste that developed by watching too much Star Wars and reading too many comic books well into adulthood. I'm not even trying to be one of those quentin-tier pseudo-patrician faggots, but it's true. These people don't know ANYTHING about what makes the cinematic medium special, or how directors and writers and cinematographers can best utilize said medium to tell stories. They're a bunch of low-brow pedestrian schlock connoisseurs who want to watch memes and ebin moments.
>>
>>85076781

They should threaten to recast everyone who does a bad job or complains about the wage after every season. Keep those fuckers on their toes.
>>
>>85076857
Used to be anything over 70% was pretty good. Now I see a lot of awful films getting +90%. I think too many film reviewers think the same way and fall under the same ideologies so they all like the same shit.
>>
>>85080059
>using RT as a rating

no anon, you're the retards
>>
>>85074886
it was a good introduction episode
you only need to compare first episode to other season's first episodes and you see that this one is one of the best if not the best season opening episode
>>
>>85074886
Reviewers don't care about things like plot, consistency or logic.
>>
>>85074886
except for the few obnoxious feminists jabs it was great.

stop being a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>85076371
For real? Brexit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.