[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/GoT/ general: >4 years on, >still no body shown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 74

File: Stannis_S05E09.png (372KB, 577x752px) Image search: [Google]
Stannis_S05E09.png
372KB, 577x752px
stale bread: >>85073494

http://www.strawpoll.me/13454982
>>
the bump limit is 300 faggot, what are you doing
>>
>people unironically vote for Cersei & co
>>
Am I the only one who hates the idea that the show has Danaerys land her forces on Dragonstone? Militarily, it's just about the dumbest thing she could possibly have done: she's taken a *ground* force that is basically unstoppable (against human foes, anyway) and stranded it on an island, where the Iron Islander fleet that she *knows* is out there can hit the one element of her military that is actually vulnerable, potentially crippling her entire campaign. Only an idiotic commander would land on Dragonstone under these circumstances, and Danaerys isn't supposed to be an idiot.

On a personal level, Dany has spent most of the series trying, and mostly failing, to assemble enough ships to carry her forces to Westeros. The first fleet she put together was burned by her enemies. She gets a second fleet, puts her troops on it, sails off, and... disembarks before she reaches the continent?! (After taking a sharp right turn and sailing hundreds of miles more than were necessary to reach Westeros proper?) That simply makes no sense. She's taking a huge and pointless risk, and there's no way she would fail to notice that.

The show-runner reasons for putting Dany on Dragonstone are obvious (a little homecoming drama in Episode 1, an opportunity for meeting with Jon and discussing dragonglass and White Walkers sometime soon, and a chance for Euron to throw a cheap and obviously avoidable obstacle in Dany's path by attacking her fleet), but none of them have any basis in her character or that of anyone in her retinue. (What happened to those Dornish ships we saw in the final few shots of Season 6? Are they still with her? When the fleet made its bizarre turn to the north through the Stepstones, did the captains of those ships yell "Hey, you idiots, we have a nice harbor waiting for you RIGHT OVER THERE!"?)
>>
>>85075551
>Am I the only one who hates the idea that the show has Danaerys land her forces on Dragonstone?

THANK YOU
>>
>Hound sees wights in the flames
>Decides to bury the dead dad and his daughter instead of burning them

???
>>
>>85075704
D N D L O G I C
>>
SERIOUS question

How the fuck do you supply and move armies in and out of Dragonstone through that fucking 1m wide long-ass CGI corridor?

delivery dragons or what the fuck
This things make me unreasonably mad
>>
>>85075551
That's why aegon + connington in the books land in the stormlands and just annihilate everyone
>>
>>85074254
didn't they show Stannis in the recap at the start of the episode? Does that mean he'll show up later on?
>>
File: minimal.jpg (15KB, 342x345px) Image search: [Google]
minimal.jpg
15KB, 342x345px
>tfw the entire north freezes and starves to death before the white walkers even get there because the king decreed that every able individual should spend 8 hours a day drilling
>>
>>85075551
Fleet could have split up to set up a pincer attack. I didn't see any Dorne or Tyrell forces
>>
>everyone at Dragonstone is gone
>even though in the books Stannis still left troops/people there
>>
File: Talisa the early years.webm (2MB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
Talisa the early years.webm
2MB, 450x360px
Cast her
>>
>>85075737
>That's why aegon + connington in the books land in the stormlands and just annihilate everyone

Which is what I thought was going to happen, but Dumb and dumber just keep the magic going!
>>
File: medievaldownssyndrome.png (105KB, 299x374px) Image search: [Google]
medievaldownssyndrome.png
105KB, 299x374px
Best waifu
>>
Modern-day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
File: taboo.jpg (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
386KB, 1280x720px
>>85075770
>>
>>85075743
oh man

They're totalling going to freeze because they aren't harvesting all their crops that are completely covered in snow
>>
>>85075770
>Sp*nish pig
>>
>>85075737
Came here to post this .
>>
File: absolutelyharaam.png (250KB, 1448x580px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyharaam.png
250KB, 1448x580px
>WOW DUDE Arya totally killed those dirty Frey boys so cewl!
>OMG the white zombie people have a GIANT now!
>That cute beargrill totally has more balls than all those men, tell em girl!
>Wow Sansa is all like grown up now, guess getting raped makes you insightful now, you go girl!
>Wow those people from the rocky islands covered in birdshit sure manage to make a lot of boats without large stretches of forest on their island, AWESOME!
>"Dude, jaimy, we like, totally need allies brah"
>"Oh wait we don't lmao, go get me a pretty present"
>Wow Sam's shitcleaning montage is a representation of the Millennial generations having to literally pick up the shit from the Baby Boomers, so deep!"
>Dude Arya meeting famous people lmao
>"Hey Sam, you knew about that one place called DRAGONSTONE has a mine with DRAGONGLASS"
>"Yeah totally, Stannis told me like, two seasons ago. OH SHIT BETTER TELL JON xD"

Greatest bestest show of all time, based David&Dabid. Gonna go onto /r/GameofThrones now to post timestamps of haram things happening this episode so my Muslim friends can also enjoy the show :^)
>>
reposting

Why the fuck does everyone keep saying the scene with Arya and the Lannister soldiers is some 'humanising moment for the soldiers?

1. As Arya rides past the ranga's literally singing a song about how horny they are (blah blah gold's nice but I'll take a woman over it any day)

2. Jaime and Cersei were just talking about how the soldiers aren't going to do what you want if you can't feed them, and when Arya tries to decline their food she says 'oh you guys don't have enough for yourselves as it is'. On top of that they're talking about how weary they are having been on campaign for so long. Soldiers + war weariness + hunger = more fucking rape, not less.

3. Keep in mind that these soldiers have presumably been deployed in and around the Riverlands since at least the War of the Five Kings. We heard plenty about how rape and pillage-happy Lannister soldiers were then, why would they tone it down once the hunger and the war-weariness sets in?

4, and most fucking obviously, as the bug-eyed soldier passes the rabbit to Arya he literally fucking says "mum always told me to be nice to strangers and they'll be nice to you", while eye-fucking her. You'd have to be fucking retarded to interpret that in any other way than "we will share some of our food and wine with you, and when you're good and liquored up you're going to let us run a fucking train on you". That's the implicit quid pro quo, otherwise he wouldn't have added the bit about "and they'll be kind to you in turn".

The cut away simply omitted the bit where she baits the trap by saying "well it was nice to pass the time with you, I'd best be off" and they say "hang on, aren't you going to show us a bit of consideration for our hospitality (ie, choo choo)" and then she kills them and sneaks into King's Landing wearing the ranga's face.

I don't know why everyone thinks this isn't the case. Putting the attempted rape tastefully off camera has obviously backfired because the audience is too fucking stupid.
>>
First for every top of the top womens athlete are only up to the standard of middle ranking male athletes!
>>
File: euron.jpg (71KB, 654x301px) Image search: [Google]
euron.jpg
71KB, 654x301px
>>
Literally, unironically who is Ed Sheeran and why are people pissed about him? I even had to look at his name a couple of times to make sure I wasn't writing Ed Shireen instead.
>>
File: 1470934121847.jpg (54KB, 395x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470934121847.jpg
54KB, 395x525px
so why isnt aegon in the series?
>>
>>85075817
Too dang comely
>>
File: 50.png (1MB, 1292x560px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
1MB, 1292x560px
>The Queen's Justice written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss
>>
>>85075551
Also why the fuck was it empty? Stannis took all the woman and children to war?
>>
>>85075821
>crops are the only labour-intensive thing required to sustain a peasant community
>>
>>85075853
A very popular singer for normies
>>
>>85075728
I was assuming that's the ceremonial entrance, and there was some sort of tradesmen's entrance round the back, with some sort of big ramp. Which does kind of beg the question of how they defend that entrance ..
>>
>>85075737
They don't even have to land in enemy territory. She's got the choice of landing in Dorne or the Reach, that massive expanse of arable land that Jaime made a big point of talking about.
>>
>>85075567 #
No, you're reaching hard. Women aren't doing more domestic work than men. Men taking time to drill takes away from the family, because you do what you have to do to survive.
When shit gets tough, you make time to do what you need to do.
To have a good chance at defending your home from white walkers, if you're a mom, hubby is away, and say you have two kids over ten and a baby or two, how many hours a day do you think you have to drill to kill a handful? The guys are going to be out attacking the hordes, but the ones who slip through, and there will be many, having the training and ability to swing a blade is the difference between life and death.
I seriously don't understand how you're arguing about this.
It's not going to be 8 hour days. It's going to be children and men and women drilling in short shifts in the town square, while everyone gets their shit done.
>>
>>85075817
too irresistible to fat nigger whores
>>
>>85075805
>Potato with me, anon.
>>
>>85075853
Someone who apparently a lot of people feel embarrassed for knowing and trying to convince others that they are somehow in the wrong for NOT knowing him.
>>
>>85074254
WHERE WERE MY FIGHT SCENES /GoT/????
>>
>>85075551
>Danaerys isn't supposed to be an idiot.
Source?
>>
File: 43783.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
43783.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>85075551
Didn't you pay attention to what Cersei and Jaimy said?

It has incredibly deep ports.
>>
>>85074254
>Jon this low
>LF this high
Fucking reddit invasion.
>>
File: 1498099357640.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
1498099357640.png
77KB, 397x318px
Book: Dany transforms into MMD because she accidentally performs blood magic twice, and is probably going to kill herself because the Fire Immunity was a complete fluke

TV: YAAAAAS SLAY QUEEEN SLAY
>>
>>85075898
nah that would be dumb because her entire army grew up in super hot climate, deserty-sorta levels, so why would they land in the only part of westeros that's hot and deserty, giving them a massive tactical advantage since I'm sure the main host of the lannisters haven't had much desert training.

How does that sound like a good idea?
>>
>>85075836
Was there even nudity in this episode? I don't remember any
>>
>>85075889
Basically yeah, he was a great military man but had noting but an army. Contrast that with his faggot brother who held feasts and threw parties so the people liked him.
>>
>>85075859

It'd take way too much time to put all of his bullshit into the plot. There's enough shit happening as it is without Aegon getting thrown into it. They'd seriously only be able to resolve everything by season 9 if Aegon was a thing. They're adamant about finishing it at season 8.
>>
File: 1433817332760.png (222KB, 1940x2176px) Image search: [Google]
1433817332760.png
222KB, 1940x2176px
>>85075817
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Darkstar so much, I had all the copypasta and pictures
>I pray to Darkstar every night before bed, thanking him for making Dorne readable
>"Darkstar is love" I say; “Darkstar is life”
>Oberyn hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Darkstar
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Darkstar
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “I am of the Night.”
>He grabs me with his powerful Dornish hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Darkstar
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Darkstar
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Darkstar
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>The Sand Sneks walk in
>Gerold looks them straight in the eyes and says “I was weaned on venom, Dalt. Any viper takes a bite of me will rue it.”
>Darkstar leaves through my window
>Darkstar is love. Darkstar is life.
>>
>>85075844
>"and they'll be kind to you in turn"
This, I hope she gets what's coming to her the next episode.
Probably will kill the guys but still at least an attempt at some sort of realism.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00615.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00615.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>85075551
Many reasons.... strengthening her claim through repeating Aegon's actions, retaking what she thinks is her ancestral castle, that also happens to be her birthplace, etc.

It might not be the best move strategically, but she unironically wants the people on her side and this move wins hearts and minds.

Think of it as more of a symbolic action than strategic. also, like Jamie said, her entire fleet can use the deep ports unlike other shallow ones

>>85075728
>delivery dragons

I lol'd, this needs to be a thing.
>>
>>85075704
>burning people
>in winter
>>
File: That's a new one.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
That's a new one.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>yfw a Hobbit shows up in Westeros
>>
>>85075743
If you are not stocked at this point , you are dead
>>
>>85075844
Yeah, I saw that gang of soldiers and instantly thought "don't stop, they'll rape the shit out of you"

Either they go the rape/attempted rape route, which will probably be realistic but will also be another example of the show using rape as cheap drama/character development, or they go the humanising Lannister soldiers route, which honestly I wouldn't mind. That scene was comfy
>>
>>85075836
What the fuck is that pic, is it a joke or serious?
>>
>Sandor is the Prince That was Promised

AZOR CLEGANE
>>
>>85075894
y-yes?
>>
DUDE FEMALES ARE AWESOME xD: the episode
>>
File: 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>85076018
>reddit
>Got sub

What do you think?
>>
>>85075853
Ed Sheeran is basically the most popular normie singer of the past 2-3 years. He writes love songs for women about how beautiful they are and they eat it up like hot cakes. I'm guessing people are upset because he's shoehorned into a scene where he just so happens to be singing a song.
>>
>>85075955
I still think she survived because of whatever Mirri was chanting. The spell was too late to save her as she probably intended it to, but managed to save Dany.
>>
>>85075551
Yeah that was pretty dumb. Also Dragonstone holds 0 (zero, no) resources for the 50k (?) men she brought over from Essos. But alright, it's her ancestral home (even though she spent zero (0) years there) and it's a solid fortress.

I intensely hope that Euron blockades the island leading to starvation.
>>
>>85076001
>but still at least an attempt at some sort of realism

What fucking show have you've been watching for the last two seasons?

>>85076018
Its dead serious. Welcome to the age of self censorship.
>>
>>85075551
I thought she already allied with Dorne. Didn't they have the house Martell sigil on the Masts of some of the ships at the end of season 6?

Why didn't she just land in Dorne and fight up?
>>
>>85075551

Not really. Dany needs to assess the situation before deciding where to strike. Landing her forces at some random spot without local support wouldn't be a great idea. But camping on Dragonstone isn't great either.
>>
>>85075959
>be Dany
>capture Dorne, where your army is best trained to fight
>be on a peninsula
>be trapped on the peninsula by natural barriers of mountains, with the few passes now fortified by Lannister soldiers
>have your fleet fucked up by Euron
>???
>>
Why was jorah in the library cell?
>>
>>85075938
>the hound this low (arya+hound part was almost as shitty part for me as jon+redhead slut)
>melisandra the annoying whore this low

And jon is indeed too low
>>
>>85076064
>Welcome to the age of self censorship.
Better than mandatory censorship tbhh
>>
>>85076096
He was looking for a cure
>>
These threads are literally people nitpicking things to complain about.
When did 4chan become bizarro tumblr? I almost miss it being edgy shock humor all the time.
>>
File: 1494494701388.png (47KB, 739x598px) Image search: [Google]
1494494701388.png
47KB, 739x598px
>inb4 Dany declares that all brown people brought over from Essos will settle here to solve their future depopulation crisis and welcomes the new westrosi
>>
>>85076080
She doesn't need to capture Dorne, she's already allied with Ellaria.
>>
>>85075551
She's a woman, everyone knows women are dumb animals who should be killed.
>>
>>85075551
Euron doesn't even need his black magic bullshit at this point. He is literally in a position where he can take it all, with relative ease
>>
>>85076096
so sam got rock aids now?
>>
>>85076054
He was in the hobbit. That's from where I know him.
>>
>>85075836
>>"Hey Sam, you knew about that one place called DRAGONSTONE has a mine with DRAGONGLASS"
>>"Yeah totally, Stannis told me like, two seasons ago. OH SHIT BETTER TELL JON xD"
This part of the episode was insanely stupid.
>>
>>85075889
>Also why the fuck was it empty? Stannis took all the woman and children to war?

Where is that Dnd pic about stannis burning bodies in the beginning, but they were burning statues?
>>
>>85075551
>Only an idiotic commander would land on Dragonstone

Seems like Dany to me.
And give what will happen by the end of the season, it's far from being the less retarded thing she'll do.
>>
>>85076008
>Beric wielding his flaming sword in the trailers
>>
>>85076078
She needs asses al right.
>>
>>85076027
"No"
>>
>Lannister gold mines ran dry years ago
>the Crown needs loans from the Iron Bank to fund their budget
>Iron Bank cuts them off
>huge fucking war
>Lannister forces suffer huge losses and need to raise new troops

Where the fuck did they get the money to train, equip, and pay for a new army?
>>
File: 1402313861655.png (87KB, 1483x465px) Image search: [Google]
1402313861655.png
87KB, 1483x465px
>>85076156
Not it, but here
>>
File: pleb sheeran.png (419KB, 625x670px) Image search: [Google]
pleb sheeran.png
419KB, 625x670px
seriously?

fucking dropped
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_and_Heidi

Guy who directed this will be directing episode 6. Kino incoming
>>
File: 1497208796353.jpg (3MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1497208796353.jpg
3MB, 10000x10000px
>>85076125
>inb4 subplot about how a few Dothraki killling, looting, blowing up and raping innocent Westerosi doesn't make all Dothraki bad people
>>
>>85076192
y-yes
>>
File: 7947349387.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7947349387.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
So Dothraki's are basically refugees at this point.
>>
>>85076080
>Carpute Dragonstone instead
>Even worse
>You can't even grow food there
>Euron's fleet is just around the corner
>>
YOU ALL KNOW THAT DANY IS GOING TO TAKE CASTERLY ROCK IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES NEXT WEEK, RIGHT?
This is going to escalate quickly.
>>
>>85075836
Lel
>>
Will euron bring a dragon head as a gift to cercei?
>>
File: DOTHRAKI.jpg (47KB, 585x350px) Image search: [Google]
DOTHRAKI.jpg
47KB, 585x350px
>>85076125
DOTHRAKI WELCOME!
RACISTS SEE A HORDE OF RAPISTS I SEE A MAESTER, A LORD AND A NIGHTS WATCH BROTHER
>>
>>85076127
Then why make a point about her army being best trained to fight in Dorne?

Anyway, landing in Dragonstone kind of makes sense, from a propaganda point of view. Not only is it a Targ reclaiming their ancestral home, but it's very close to King's Landing. If Dorne is already sewn up by an ally, why not take the capital, deliver a massive psychological blow, and maybe convince more Targ loyalists to come to her side?

>>85076146
Yeah, did they touch?
>>
>>85076218

No, they're not. They're an army, there's no women and children with them
>>
With all that foreshadowing with Euron and Cersei, Jamie kills her in the season finale, right?
>>
>>85075551
the funny thing is, she doesn't have a plan yet, they will discuss what to do in the next ep
>>
File: vlcsnap-00619.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00619.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
Some nice shots at least

>>85076213
No one knows who this guys is, drop it
>>
>>85076223
plz see >>85076260
>>
>>85076214
DID SOMEONE SAY KINO
>>
How can you people still not believe that Daenerys is going to win? It's pretty much set in stone
>>
>>85076277
based mr eko bringing the positive vibes even in this shitshow of a season
>>
File: 1498739431561.jpg (57KB, 462x493px) Image search: [Google]
1498739431561.jpg
57KB, 462x493px
>>85076250

>hating diversity

Found the Greek. Now pay debts.
>>
>>85076199
Lannisters won the war though. They are mostly okay. Although Tywin was losing before the Bolton's started undermining Robb, we can assume most of his army didn't go anywhere. Most conflict happened in the North in case you forgot, the South was just politics most of the time. Lannisters are fine, they're hardly any weaker than they were in S3.
>>
>>85076125
>>85076215
>>85076250
>>85076218
No! Dany is a good girl! She won't take smelly third-worlders and plant them in Europe! She won't!
>>
>>85076272
>With all that foreshadowing with Euron and Cersei, Jamie kills her in the season finale, right?

I've seen this coming since episode 1, season 1, desu.
>>
File: 14762705954260.png (10KB, 361x355px) Image search: [Google]
14762705954260.png
10KB, 361x355px
>>85076250
>>
File: 1486647419414.jpg (50KB, 232x288px) Image search: [Google]
1486647419414.jpg
50KB, 232x288px
>>85076267
>there's no women and children with them
Just like the refugees in real life
>>
>>85076215
This

All refugees from Syria and the other countries are nonhuman beings and should be pre-emptively executed on sight. Mudslime dogs.
>>
Did Sandra tell Cersei of her father's plans to return home like her book counterpart? It popped in my head when she was talking of her father's stupidity.
>>
>>85076297
Euron will burn her fleet and she will be traped in dragonstone with no food
>>
>that first le big boss assassin gurl scene
>fucking EVERYONE wearing black
>that funny sam is a loser compilation scene at the citadel
>FUCKING ED SHEERAN

why?
>>
Admit it, the Sam montage was great
>>
File: vlcsnap-00639.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00639.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>85076277
>nice shots
>can barely see a thing
>>
>>85075551

She's an idiot both in the books and the show but survives because of plot armor.

She'll survive this idiotic thing again because of plot armor (basically the writers can't write an intelligent character because they themselves are fucking dumb as rocks)
>>
So the leaks were real?

Season ends with the night king breaking the wall and riding on a renaminated dragon?
>>
>>85076297
Her army will win, absolutely. Robert supposed Westeros would lose and that was before the War of Five Kings weakened everyone.

Will she herself survive? Not sure.
>>
>>85076297
George is anti-war
Shitload of lines in the series about the smallfolk suffering while kings play their games of thrones
>>
>>85076250
#NotAllDothraki
>>
>>85076267
>there's no women and children with them
>They're an army
How true to refugees to reality.
>>
>>85076297
I kind of want Euron to win just to throw everyone off and enrage normies, especially if they develop him more into book- Euron
>>
File: j8jrt8j.jpg (21KB, 659x438px) Image search: [Google]
j8jrt8j.jpg
21KB, 659x438px
Leaked screenshot of E02, another celebrity cameo
>>
>>85076339
Yea.
>>
>>85076339
as real as your dad being gay, i made sweet (non) gay love with your father.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00641.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00641.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>85076300
Damn right, gotta point out the good stuff from time to time

>>85076335
>dark shots can't be structured or presented well
>>
>>85076320

Russia is 20% Muslim and we're doing just fine. We let in over 15 million Muslim immigrants into our country since the 90's and they integrated well. We treat our Muslims with respect and thus they behave. You westerners should try it some time.
>>
>>85075551
While I agree, I think they actually split the armies up some point after we see them at the end of Season 6. You don't see anything but Targaryen flags, so my bet is that the Tyrells moved to the Highgarden front, the Sand Snakes moved to Dorne, and then Dany will attack from the east, meaning that the only place they're technically safe is from the North. Even then, that's just a technicality that Jon wants to focus on the dead coming to kill them.
>>
File: walk.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
walk.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>"Dragonstone" received universal acclaim from critics.

When will the paid critics get lynched?
>>
>>85076336
>>85076170
>>85075933
Let me put it this way: from the writers' perspective, she's not meant to be an idiot. Yes she has had growing pains and all that (which are much more prevalent in the books) but she's now meant to be a capable protagonist (lol). People around her are fawning over her for the most part, it just feels like a writing slip.
>>
What happens if Jon or Berric get stabbed with obsidian
>>
File: virgin walk.png (242KB, 595x517px) Image search: [Google]
virgin walk.png
242KB, 595x517px
>>85076402
>>
>>85076372
Does she sing as well?
>>
>the whole castle is abandoned
>>
>>85076385
CHEEKI
>>
>>85076320
no

we just want to deport all of them, non-violently
>>
>>85075817
He was of the night
>>
>>85076339
Sindragosa happening.
>>
>>85076385
You mean
>they don't try any of that shit here because the police will murder the relatives of any terrorists
>>
>>85076385
Literally unironically and objectively why do that, instead of gas them all like the dogs they are? I don't care if they can integrate well, I just want them gone off my country. And the truth is, you were integrated instead of them, but you're too young and can't tell your muslim-infested country from the Russia that was.
>>
File: 1480350522007.jpg (203KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480350522007.jpg
203KB, 1000x1000px
>>85076267
>They're an army
>>
File: 1499658136285.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1499658136285.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>85076402
>>
File: contemplating cartoon man.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating cartoon man.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>No food because war-ravaged countryside
>Landed in Dragonstone which basically is a castle on a rock
>3 adult dragons who need to consume copious amounts of meat on the daily

This truly promoted the synchronized firing of neurons in my prefrontal cortex
>>
>>85076336
I originally thought it was intentional and it's supposed to be her character. In a sense she's not really that special and has had a lot of good luck, getting gifted dragon eggs, etc. Eventually it would have to run out.

Maybe in the book it is intentional but I definitely don't doubt the show writers are just blind to her as a sue.
>>
>Dragonstone is literally an island with a castle in it

Dumb n Dumber strikes again
>>
Are the Others going to kill the White Walkers
>>
>>85076402
>>85076422
GOLEM GET YE GON
>>
>>85076385
>and we're doing just fine
>>
>>85076455
so like minas tirith?
>>
>>85075551
what bothered me even more was that jaime came to the same conclusion. don't take this soap opera seriously though, everything is meant to play out unrealistically. just prepare your butt for bran time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>85076260
>Then why make a point about her army being best trained to fight in Dorne?
I'm not that anon.
Propoganda wise I can see the reason why you would secure it, but making it your base of operation when you are allied with two territories on the mainland, both of which are relatively close to the city you're trying to take, is rather foolish.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00672.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00672.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
We have talked about this before, many times, but once again.... the incessant shoving of Kelly C as a positive character that the audience can root for is doing the show a disservice. Kelly C should be the antagonist, she is in universe, but >they< caved in to the fans and made her into a hero.
>>
>>85076328
>>85076277
There were some cool shots. All the Hound/Thoros stuff was great, too
>>
>>85076297
Sandor Clegane WILL win
>>
>>85076422
top saved
>>
>>85076449

If I remember correctly there's an episode where Dany is on a boat with dragons flying overhead and they're still young, they dove into the sea and caught fish so that isnt a problem.
>>
File: gee.jpg (153KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
gee.jpg
153KB, 1024x576px
>>85076339
>the night king breaking the wall and riding on a renaminated dragon
What next, the legion of the first men from outer space?
>>
>>85076423
If you could call what she does singing
>>
File: 1467029595648.jpg (20KB, 242x418px) Image search: [Google]
1467029595648.jpg
20KB, 242x418px
>>85074254
Is it just me or does it seem like they couldn't consistently show whether it was Winter or not?

I mean I know King's Landing is in the south, but even last season it was "Look at Horn Hill it's so green! Look at Winterfell it's so winter!" but that's just been expanded 10 fold this season.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00616.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00616.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
>>85076483
Yeah, the hound scenes were top tier
>>
File: 1499646449426.webm (728KB, 514x394px) Image search: [Google]
1499646449426.webm
728KB, 514x394px
the sand... of my home... woah...
>>
>>85076422
kek
>>
>>85076505
You know weather can change pretty quickly, even on earth.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00584.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00584.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Someone please post /fa/ euron

Thanks
>>
>>85076436
if muslims disappeared a large part of the immigration would still be there

asians indians, atheist arabs, eastern euros ..
>>
>>85076518
A C T I N G
>>
>>85076518

Those god damn eyebrows
>>
File: 1463095358783.jpg (204KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
1463095358783.jpg
204KB, 780x770px
>>85075817
>>
>>85076385
Tы мyдaк?
>>
File: +15.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
+15.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>85076385
>Russia is 20% Muslim and we're doing just fine.
Чypкa плиз, зaбыл yжe кaк caмoпaльныe пoдpывaли нa pынкaх?
> We treat our Muslims with respect and thus they behave.
By providing the most war-like of them with endless gibs and welfare. Cuck'ery at it's finest.
>>
>>85076464

We are doing fine. Muslims are our neighbors and worthwhile citizens. They make up nearly half our military and the Muslim leader of Chechnya, Ramzan, is being groomed by Putin to be the next president of Russia. I don't understand why you people panic about Muslims.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00589.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00589.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>85076555
>atheist arabs
HAHAHAHHAHA
>>
Maesters are literally climate deniers

>It's been hot before (100,000 years ago) it's perfectly normal, its not our fault and we can't fix it
>>
File: flags (6).png (106KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
flags (6).png
106KB, 472x624px
>>85076543
THO ALL MEN DO DESPISE US
>>
>>85075853
>>85075895
he's a decent singer actually, just stuck in doing normiecore

>She works at nights, at the water
>>
>My wifes probably given birth by now
>Boy or girl?
>Dunno but I hope its a girl, boys grow up to be evil rapists
This was abit much DnD.
>>
>>85076518
Neville Longbottom looks fucking disgusted.
>>
>>85076505
>consistently
>GOT

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>85075737
I assumed they would do this and try and merge the plotlines a little. Although most of the normalfags watching the show probably won't remember Storm's End.
This >>85075746 is also possible though, which would be kind of clever if we get a sudden reveal a few episodes down the line
>>
>>85076566
Na porashu proidi, please.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00594.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00594.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Who was the guy in the prison that asked Sam about Dany?
Is there any chance that it's Stannis and this will be the epic conclusion showing that he's still alive?
Can he still win?
>>
>>85076321
KEK
fucking sansa needs to die this season
>>
>>85075805
>How many layers of inbreeding are you ?
>>
>>85076580
>tfw ywn be a qt codd girl pleasing your father, brothers, and any random man who passes by
>>
>>85076571
it takes 5 minutes to become an atheist since islam isn't a race :^)

in the UK muslims are a rather small part of the immigrants (except pakis)
indians, asians, caribbeans are all non-muslim
not to mention poles
>>
fucking cunts take your political and racism shit to pol
Fuck off from my thread.
Fucking pussies
>>
The leaks were 100% legit word for word.
The rest of the season is confirmed known for sure now.
>>
>>85076613
its Jorah Mormont
>>
>>85076613
R u retarded
>>
File: vlcsnap-00609.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00609.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>85076634
it's GoT's fault for being basically sexist against men and racist against europeans
>>
I dont understand the dany hate here at all. Is it just a prejudice against women?
>>
The normies were cheering Euron's fleet thinking it was Dany's invasion of KL.

They are going to be bathing in tears when they see Dany's fleet and a number of her key allies and advisors at the bottom of the sea over the next 2 episodes.
>>
>>85076655
GINGERED
>>
>>85076180
>gasoline
>>
>>85076568

>russia is 20% Muslim and will have a Muslim president

But /pol/ told me Russia is anti-Muslim
>>
File: Sibel_Kekilli_January_2015.jpg (3MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
Sibel_Kekilli_January_2015.jpg
3MB, 4272x2848px
>>85076608
THOSE SHIPS AREN'T FUCKING REAL
THEY'RE PLAYING TRICKS ON US
>>
File: vlcsnap-00611.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00611.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>85075853
Lomao how socially isolated are you?
>>
File: The_virgin_walk_0046bc_6216958.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
The_virgin_walk_0046bc_6216958.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
>>85076402
>Head craned forward
>all neutral colours
>struggles to find comfortable hand form
>too tense and rigid
Mein gott
>>
File: 1485994763845.png (95KB, 228x404px) Image search: [Google]
1485994763845.png
95KB, 228x404px
>>85075836
this image
>>
>>85076339
What leaks?
>>
>>85075836
so this is what white autism looks like
>>
>>85076580
Gylbert Farwynd was right
>>
>>85076613
It was jorah mormont
He is probably there for medical treatment

>>85076644
Are you retarted?let him ask what he wants until its related to got
>>
Why the hell was there no siege on Dragonstone? Did Stannis leave noone behind?
>>
>>85076664
no
dany (a woman) being portrayed as a hero and awesome is sexist against men

that's the whole reaction
>>
File: vlcsnap-00612.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00612.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>85076672
Soon
>>
can somebody recap me everything about the hound? did he worship lord of the light? who were the farmers? who was berric?
>>
>>85076613
Its Young Griff. they skipped to the point in TWoW when, in a moment of weakness, Jon Connington kisses him and infects him with greyscale.
>>
>>85076664

No. Just against dumb women and women being forced into the plot when they really don't belong as it comes off as unnatural. If you want to do a female character correctly and without making it seemed forced, look at the Sopranos.
>>
>>85076589
>Cersei marry me and you will have a grand fleet
>No, you are a white male and so an evil rapist
>Fine! I shall bring you a great Dothraki bull! as long as you let me watch!

Really Dabid?
>>
>>85076513
>"did you know them?"
>"not really"
>tfw you realise it was the family Sandor stole the gold from in season 3
;_;
>>
>I won't punish the kid's for their father's sins
>Arya punishes the sons for the sins of their father
>contemplates murdering soldier just because they're Lannister men until she sees they're overly, unrealistically nice, which plenty of Frey men might have been
Is there supposed to be a theme here? Is she supposed to regret her wanton revenge? Or is all of this an accident and every scene is meant to be viewed in isolation with your brain turned off?
>>
>>85076339
Didn't Bran see a Dragon outside of green dreaming?
>>
>>85076743

NO WAY

*gasp*
>>
>>85076719
That's not sexist against men, Dany is just the best leader we've seen on the show so far. How is that sexist?
>>
>>85076677
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
definitely
>>
>>85076726
>t dumb women and women being forced into the plot when they really don't belong as it comes off as unnatural
Except she's obviously the best leader in that universe.

Why hate that?
>>
>>85076321
THIS
What the flying fuck??? Sansa's stupidity cost her her House to fall. Her stupidity cost the lives of thousands of people... even during the Bastardbowl, she could've saved her little brother's life and a fuckton of soldiers. FUCKING HELL SANSA MAKES ME REEEEE
>>
>>85076746
>Different people with different objectives and motives react and behave differently
Are all characters in a series supposed to be homogenous to you?
>>
>>85076753
she is a woman
it's statistically unlikely(not to say impossible) for women to be good leaders

this is how GoT is sexist towards men
>>
>>85076746
Those Freys were involved in the Red Wedding at least though.
>>
>>85076572
Ooh, I like this one

Also Sandor is an epic internet atheist
>god is dead, lol, fuck everything
>>
>>85076778
>>85076321

pls remind me
>>
>>85076746
I think they were trying to make a point, but it falls on deaf ears because all of the Frey kids actively participated in killing Robb.
>>
>>85076788
So she beats the odds? She's the only good female leader presented on the show (except for maybe the lady of bear island, but shes not really a leader) , so its not an over representation of women.
>>
>hold Storm's End for a year while the garrison eats rats and boot leather
>conquer Dragonstone from the last Targaryen soldiers in a combined naval/ground assault
>trap and defeat the Iron Fleet off Fair Isle
>subdue Great Wyk
>smash tens of thousands of wildlings with 1000 men
>liberate Deepwood Motte using nature to disguise your advance
>walk towards Winterfell in a giant mob with no scouts or defenses of any kind

one of these things is not like the others
>>
>>85076481
If you just look at Daenerys as her plot synopsis on paper, it would seem like she is a villain or at least morally gray. It's only her portrayal in scenes, etc that makes her "heroic". I haven't read the books.

She is not much more than a conqueror from across the sea that has constantly disturbed the public order there. Not that her actions weren't necessarily justified there, but she is now bringing a horde of savages with her in her efforts to take over Westeros.

It's the constant fanservice and SLAY QUEEN etc that makes it look like we are supposed to root for her, if you just write her plot down she seems more like a foreign enemy to spice up the Westeros drama.
>>
>>85076383
>Dragonstone
>No dragons.
>>
>>85076753
Most powerful because of dragons that fell into her lap
Most competent. Not.
>>
>>85076828
>So she beats the odds?
there's her and the sand snakes and cersei and yada yada

got is feminist propaganda YAAS QUEEN SLAY tier
>>
>>85076830
>she is now bringing a horde of savages
refugees*
lol

GoT is anti-white
>>
>>85076339
So with the leaks confirmed, we know for a fact that pretty much nothing will happen this season except for the end.
>>
>>85076816
She did, she told Cersei EVERYTHING which lead to her household guard being slaughtered.
>>
>>85076829
Stannis' scouts were poisoned by his enemies.
>>
>>85076720
Could you post a shot of arya sitting around with the Lannister soldiers?
>>
The beric/thoros/hound scenes are so fucking comfy and just plain good too. Really makes the rest of the show look like a joke.
>>
I didn't know Ed Sheeran well enough to recognise him and thought they were going to rape Arya.

I guess they wouldn't make his character do that.
>>
Has any book autist worked out who the actual mother of the dragons is? Were the eggs likely to have come from the clutch of the last dragon?
The way dragon eggs hibernate they could be 1000 of years old really.
>>
>>85076055
are we forgetting when she walked out of that dothraki hut unburned when the all the leaders got fucked up?
>>
CLEGANE BOWL WHEN
>>
>>85076838
>unites a shit ton of different people groups and consistently leads them to victory
>not the most competent.

I'd want dany to be my leader
>>
>>85076918
With the song they were singing I thought so too
>>
File: IMG_1264.jpg (35KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.jpg
35KB, 193x200px
iirc we got leaks for season 7 in october 2016
which means we can get season 8 leaks very soon
we will know how series ends before 2018 and before TWoW release
>>
>>85076942
Well, one is in the south, and the other is heading north
>>
are dabid secretly redpilled?

they are bringing us closer to the race war with all the feminist + brown people are good propaganda
>>
>>85076942
FUCKING CONFIRMED
GET HYPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t08RN2yPJik
>>
>>85076846
fuck off, plenty of men get a chance to shine on the show. Women deserve leaders to look up to as well.
>>
>>85076928
They were fossilized eggs from gods know when. Last dragons were the size of small dogs or something.
>>
>>85076918

>group of boy-soldiers not subduing and raping a peasant girl who happens to pass by

>being kind to ANY fucking peasant who passes by
>>
Fucking writers are retarded. It would make the most sense if Daenary landed in the stormlands or Dorne then invade from the south with team feminism.
>>
File: 1497326012506.jpg (173KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497326012506.jpg
173KB, 891x1200px
>>85076830
I think that the only reason she's shown to be "good" is that happenstance has her mostly killing men and women we universally think are bad.

First Mirri, who killed her husband, the same husband and army who raped her three times that day though? Dany would have done the same circumstances reversed.

The Magician and Xaro Xohan Daxos. The Magician makes sense, but Xaro really didn't give a shit about her and just wanted to be leader of the city.

Then it was slavers and we all want to hate them, so why not. Even though she uses those slaves for her own purposes, tells them they are free, yet none of them leave because they're brainwashed slaves.

It's literally her killing anyone who disagrees with her, and it just most often happens to be people who are shittier than her.
>>
>>85076969
Where in the fuck are either of those things? I wish /pol/ would focus on shit that's real and actually happening.
>>
>>85076931
We were talking about the books. She gets plenty of burns just by being near Drogon when he's spewing fire. She's not fireproof in book canon. It was just one isolated incident.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00606.jpg (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00606.jpg
550KB, 1920x1080px
>>85076831
desu I would have liked the dragons to perch on top of the castle.

>>85076909
I gotchu
>>
>>85076998

Dany is just being retarded because its muh Dragonstone and want to emulate Aegon the Conqueror
>>
>>85076995
>making sure she is of drinking age

stuff like that takes me right out of the scene
>>
>>85076931
they were talking about the books.
>>
>>85077029
i scoffed when the dude said that
>>
>>85076890
I do remember them shifting responsibilities before in the show (Luwin tells Ned to go south, not Cat/Joffery orders the bastard cull, not Cersei) but I couldn't recall Sansa in season 1.
Oh well, nice bit of disavowing from the mind-trick queen.
>>
File: 1499791708633.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
1499791708633.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
>every single Dany scene at the end
>AAAAAH-OEEEEEEEEEEEH AAAAAAAAH-AAAAAAH- AAAAAAAAAAAAH --- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Over-using "epic" music to the point it becomes annoying
>>
Why would there be a dragon corpse in the north if there was never a war for the north by the Targs
>>
File: vlcsnap-00605.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00605.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
You can what you want about Euron, but the banter between him and Jamie was pretty good.
>>
>Tyrion plunges an obsidian dagger into the Night King
>Night King dies and this causes all other White Walkers to die too.
>Army of the dead deanimates
>"Well I guess big hero's come in small packages"
>roll credits.
>>
File: thumbBoi.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbBoi.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>85076422
>>
>>85077029
Yeah that was so fucking stupid. Is this supposed to be set in westeros or the 21st century?
>>
File: vlcsnap-00603.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00603.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>85077048
Bad cap, this one is better
>>
>>85077045
but if her scenes aren't chock-full of epicosity how will we know she's a strong woman
>>
>>85076402
LMAO @ greyworm
>>
>>85077045
Its a huge moment in the series, most Dany scenes are pushing the plot forward in a meaningful way. The tasteful score that accompanies it is equally meaningful. I think its lovely.
>>
File: Bk5uCo6.jpg (112KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Bk5uCo6.jpg
112KB, 800x533px
>>85076998
It has deep ports.
Not contested.

Good reasons to go there.

You think assaulting a city or entering a battle would be wise directly after months of sailing. Maybe you would have told Eisenhower to land to France directly from the US instead of using Britain as a staging ground.
>>
>>85076995
But being nice to peasants sells albums.
>>
>>85077018
oh my bad, never read the books coz i pleb
>>
>>85077019
Thank you!
>>
File: vlcsnap-00604.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00604.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>two hands
>>
>>85077048
>>85077071
are those fucking stars?
what an absolute meme of a character
top stuff
>>
>>85077029
>>85077039
>>85077070

not to mention the fact that in medieval times its normal for pre-adoloescents to drink ale because its much safer than water back then
>>
>>85077101
Oh I get it.
>>
>>85077048
where do you stream that from m8? seems hd. fucking foxtel doesnt even have hd for fucking hbo
>>
File: Frank.jpg (57KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
57KB, 1276x720px
Wasnt euron supposed to be all mystical with magic and shit? He just seems like a straight up fag in the series

why the fuck didnt they include victarion?
>>
I clapped when Ed Sheeran showed up as a hobbit.
>>
>>85077103
FUCKING HELL THEY ARE STARS AHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>85077071
All he needs is a hat and he's Jack Sparrow 2.0
>>
>>85077120
He meant two hand's of the king. The assistants.
>>
>>85077126
It's a torrent

"game.of.thrones.s07e01.1080p.web.h264-tbs.mkv"
>>
>>85076942
they're saving it for the end of season 8
>>
>>85077071
He looks like a jojofag
>>
>>85075895
>>85075918
>>85076054
>>85076587
>>85076689
Not him, but
>tfw 32 years old and saw this guy's name before but knew nothing about him
>>
LOOK AT ME

I AM THE NIGHT'S WATCH NOW
>>
>>85076884
>>85076339
Yea shitposting aside, if it takes the full season for the wall to drop i'm going to be so fucking mad. They foreshadowed it like 3 times in this episode alone.
>>
>>85077171
this will probably seem like a really retarded question but where do you get your torrents from? every piratebay torrent i've downloaded has been fucking awful quality. Even the ones that say they're blu-ray rips look atrocious.
>>
>>85075805
I thought she was fucking cute.

>Derpy
>Natural pale redhead
>Shy and awkward
AWAKEN, MY FETISHES
>>
So we all agree that Euron is best character now, right?
>>
>>85076010
I'd like for there to be a situation that has arya helping out those lads when they're later on in some kind of need.
sansa or the brotherhood have them hostage or something
>>
>>85077238
is that a JoJo reference
>>
someone give me the basic gestalt on this so i can ruin it for people on normiebook please.
>>
File: 1500294478.png (174KB, 346x482px) Image search: [Google]
1500294478.png
174KB, 346x482px
>>85075805
>>
>>85076918
Can you imagine the shitstorm after what happened with Sansa?
>>
>>85077251
>fucking stars sewed into his tight leather outfit
fuck it , why not
>>
>>85077275
varys smashes tirion's bussy
>>
migrate >>85077301
>>
>>85077009
There is some hope in that according to the leaks I read, Tyrion and Varys start to question her rule a bit after she burns Randyll Tarly. However with the way she is being portrayed so far I don't have too much hope for her losing the STRONG SLAY QUEEN HEROINE image.
>>
Why the fuck was there no resistance at dragonstone at all? It wasn't even lightly defended, it was totally abandoned, no squatters nothing that doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>85077232
IPTorrents mostly for the good stuff
>>
>>85075969
Basically no. In muh books, he left people behind.
>>
Am I just a Sansafag or was she 100% right last episode and actually well written? God forbid anyone question our lord and savior plot armor man.
>>
>>85075853
everyone's going on about ded sheran in that scene but what about MAIN MAN SHAUN THE PRAWN the question is will he get to suck ma tits?
>>
>>85077408
missing pic
>>
>>85076518
i've never seen this movie, can someplease please confirm whether this character is meant to be handicapped or not
>>
>>85077209
YOU'RE A LUCKY MAN
>>
>>85077134
Because Victarion is problematic, you chauvinist pig!
>>
>>85077353
>you'rea great King but I was totally right to try and argue with you in front of all your banner men
>omg you're such a man and so arrogant, I'm super smart you should listen to me because Rob and dad are dead
Terrible as always
>>
File: 1394405773101.jpg (62KB, 483x443px) Image search: [Google]
1394405773101.jpg
62KB, 483x443px
>>85077251
yeah
>>
>>85076218
well, they represent middle-easterns
>>
>>85077353
>trying to talk shit to the fucking king who is trying to assert power
>>
Anyone else feel like they are wasting these episodes?

Lots of major characters alive, 1/3 of the episode on SAM, more filler feeling dialogue and scenes... I hear people defend this episode with "well they need to remind you what's going on," but really? Hound was the only good part of the episode.
>>
>>85076277
why would you download when the stream is the same quality?
>>
>>85077353
I'm pretty sure that was the point. She's playing the game and Jon doesn't know how and is focused on fighting the walkers with added Northern muh honour.
>>
>>85075836
>"Hey Sam, you knew about that one place called DRAGONSTONE has a mine with DRAGONGLASS"
>"Yeah totally, Stannis told me like, two seasons ago. OH SHIT BETTER TELL JON xD"

Mah sides

At least the critic from the Weakly Entertainment was right.
At the first 5 minutes of the episode I was cheering cause it start quite mediocre because OBVIOUSLY it was building up to go to town and the next 5 I was shaking in terror of the realisation that the episode was in fact going to be shit
>>
>>85077251
he's incredibly obnoxious and ugly not to mention how he fucked over yara... so no
>>
>>85077251
Everything down to his outfit is 90's fantasy villain. It's like something out of Hercules.

The shitty try hard badass acting. The facial hair. The wacky cartoon villain morality and the tight fake leather tunic thing.

He's so shit, but at least he owns it.
>>
Bryan Cogman has done fuck all writing besides GOT holy fuck
>>
>>85076664
My problem is that she doesn't fit in tonally with the universe.

The series has an underlying theme of realpolitik and tough choices, how circumstances turn good men and women either bad or dead.

Yet whenever Kelly C encounters a problem, she simply delivers some 21st century humanist speech, her dragons solve her problems and everyone immediately becomes enamored with her.

Prime example is when she entered the Dothraki capital, murdered all their leaders, gave a progressive speech and suddenly an entire social structure that was supposed to have existed for thousands of years was upended to a feminist paradise.

She's basically the textbook definition of the white savior trope.
>>
>>85077603
Because I prefer to have media on my own storage not some nebulous cloud. I'm old school.
>>
>>85077688
Euron is basically a wacky fantasy villain. Even in the books where everything has some sort of "realistic" grounding and moral implications, then some magical pirate child molester shows up and starts doing outlandishly evil things
>>
>>85077782
>she doesn't fit in tonally with the universe
your interpretation of the universe. It's a TV show about flying dragons and zombies. Why is having a strong young woman leader such a bad thing?
>white savior trope
here I agree 200% with you, honestly it would have been better for dany to be represented by someone of color rather than the cliche white savior shtick
>>
>>85077675
That fucking blew me away. At the very beginning Jon is going "we need to mine dragonglass! find it!"

Then Sam finds what looks like a fucking children's drawing of a dragonglass mine and says "lol should have believed Stannis" right after he has a scene about how no one believes him. Fuck this fucking show.
>>
>>85077010
>army of middle-easterns (Dothraki)
>castrated men (Dothraki, Theon, Varys)
>lesbian Yara
>a physically disabled man
>Mother of Plot Armor

open your eyes, goof
>>
>>85077854
doot doot
>>
>>85077905
>castrated men (Dothraki, Theon, Varys)
>Dothraki

meant Unsullied
>>
>>85077858
> your interpretation

Fair point, but it seems pretty clear to me that what brought down characters like Ned and Rob was their inability to make the tough choices. That same logic doesn't seem to apply to Dany, who gets away with anything.

> why is a strong young woman leader such a bad thing

When did I say her being a woman was the problem? Try projecting a little less.
>>
>>85077905
>open your eyes
about what? That the world isn't portrayed how you want it to be? That its portrayed in a real way and not one built on your prejudice? Get over it.
>>
File: 1308021728680.jpg (77KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1308021728680.jpg
77KB, 500x588px
I miss Viserys.
>>
>>85078014
>Try projecting a little less.
I apologize a lot of people here hate her just because shes a woman.
>>
>>85078034
you asked me to point them out and i did, now you're telling me i don't like it and i should get over it?

laugh out loud.
>>
>>85078087
people that think like you are extinct, go off and become a fossil of the history books like the rest of them
>>
File: 1437067811262.gif (3MB, 322x178px) Image search: [Google]
1437067811262.gif
3MB, 322x178px
>>85078118
are you LITERALLY SHAKING right now?
>>
>>85078066
I wouldn't be surprised.

Honestly, I think the biggest shame is that she is the one centered as the well written female character when she is so one-dimensional.

But I still think you can find plenty of people on /tv/ who love Cersei, Margaery, Arya, Olenna, Yara or Sansa.

For me, it's just Dany with the plot armor and cliche ridden humanist speeches I can't stand.
>>
>>85078050
So so much. I still wish to hear a deep metallic voice say from the shadows:

Now you've done it. You've awoken the dragon.

I mean fuck it. That shithole continent is full of priests that are reviving people all over the place.
>>
File: old feel.png (102KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
old feel.png
102KB, 500x505px
>>85074254
>4 years on
>>
>>85078118
>you're right though, real men are extinct. all that's left are virtue signalling nu-males like yourself
>>
File: Riddle_questions_Slughorn.png (623KB, 992x865px) Image search: [Google]
Riddle_questions_Slughorn.png
623KB, 992x865px
>>85074254
same question to the same actor and almost the same shot. disgusting, lazy, or fun?
>>
>>85077226
Littlefinger will die in the most anticlimactic way.
Same for Olena.
Some lads will die in a stupid way just to find a zombie.
The Sand Snakes will get what they deserve.
>>
>>85076570
Big black boat of the big bad chad guy

>And it has wings !
>>
>>85078347
>Grand Maester. I was in the library the other night, in the restricted section, and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare geology. It's called, as I understand it - dragonglass.

"I beg your pardon?"

>Dragonglass. I came across the term while reading, and I didn't fully understand it.

"I'm not sure what you were reading Sam but this is very dark stuff, very dark indeed."
>>
>>85077593
A little yeah. I also felt like this episode was a tad heavy handed on the exposition. Gilly basically walks over just to be like "Hey sam. explain your thoughts out loud to me so the audience can hear," 99% of what cersei told jaime is stuff he literally already knows but she just rambles on so you can get a reminder of who their enemies are and where they're from, the hounds scenes I liked but even those went a bit far. Like the house is there and you had the flashback at the start of the episode, thats fine, having him stare at the corpse and then "did you know them?" was like okay we get it.

Dany's scene being quiet was lovely though, I want more of that. Not a fan of her scenes overall but you got all the info you needed there without any words being spoken.
>>
>>85078749
>and it has wings
Fixed on both sides so when the wind is blowing the ship is slow and unstable no matter what direction the wind comes from.

D&D fuckery strikes again. Ironborn don't know the first thing about sailing.
>>
>>85076146
he was wearing gloves
>>
>>85076494
Pandas
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Not that i'm picking a fight, but i wander how come no huffington tier rage about Tormund eye fucking Brennie?
>>
File: 1498272410778.jpg (1MB, 4112x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1498272410778.jpg
1MB, 4112x1336px
>>85075551

What show have you been watching?
>>
>>85080696
They have to cease literally shaking first
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-17-17h20m59s642.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-17-17h20m59s642.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Am i the only one who was bothered by "great Nation"?

What Nation? its Medieval times ffs!
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.