[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst one yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 42

File: IMG_0560.jpg (15KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
15KB, 286x176px
>Walked out after 30 minutes
>SJW undertones right from the start
>the intro with the handheld camera may be the worst opening to a film I've ever seen
>Terribly forced (((Diversity)))
>CGI was fucking terrible
>the faggot kid playing Peter and his fat chink friend were obnoxious as fuck
>It felt like I was watching a Disney high school sitcom.
>Walked out during the Shocker chase scene

ASM2 and SM3 were unironically better.
>>
>giving a shit about social politics
>paying to go watch a disney film
idiot
>>
I thought it was bad when the romantic interest was half black, but when i found out the race traitor was the bad guy I liked it
>>
File: 1497745579754.jpg (267KB, 1050x704px) Image search: [Google]
1497745579754.jpg
267KB, 1050x704px
>marlel
>>
>>85072704
I heard there was a scene were they LITERALLY say some shit like "this was built off the back of slaves white boi"

can anyone confirm??
>>
>>85072830
Yes but it was a quirky line from a character it fit. Also it was.
>>
Is it true they made the black girl into MJ?
>>
>>85072900
>Also it was.
nope
>>
>>85072704
>keep talking about movie after that.
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 642x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 642x874px
>>85072704
>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.
>>
>>85072918
Both of Parker's love interests are black. So is the villains wife.
>>
>>85072704
It was a piece of shit, but I still liked it more than SM3 and ASM2. I've really become numb to all the sjw quirky whedonesque writing though.
>>
>>85072704
>paying to see Homecoming
kys my pham
>>
>>85072961
>When is enough enough?
Now. Just stop watching this garbage.
>>
>>85072704
Some more quick points
>Who the fuck was this movie aimed at? It certainly wasn't made for general audiences.
>the "comedy" was overbearing just in the first half hour, I can only imagine how bad the rest was
>One thing I picked up on is that the main point of the movie seems to be Peter trying to prove himself to RDJ
>Was this an Iron Man movie?
>>
>>85073078
>aimed at?
It was social programming/ propaganda for children and teens, like most of the shit (((Hollywood))) pumps out.
>>
It's just a movie.
>>
>>85072961
it will not stop because (((those people))) who make the movies have an agenda

It's time for us to start writing our own stories (if you are good in creative writing)
>>
>>85073078
>One thing I picked up on is that the main point of the movie seems to be Peter trying to prove himself to RDJ

This pissed me off worse than anything else, honestly. It's inconceivable to me that they'd butcher Pete's character so badly.
>>
I forgot about that handheld phone camera intro. It was so fucking unfunny and I felt extremely uncomfortable when the whole theater was laughing like hyenas and I was just wishing for it to stop already.

People also forget about the "anti-gay scare" scene in the movie that was just put there so they can boast about not doing the gay scare trope. When Aunt May walks in the room with Peter shirtless and the fat nerd friend there she doesn't say anything else but "put some clothes on". the Gay scare is a childish and retarded trope but so is underlining how they're "TOTALLY ABOVE IT" by dragging the scene like that is just as immature. Watching this movie was so exhausting, it was like it wanted to throw forced social commentary at you in every fucking scene.
>>
>>85072918
Yes. But if you combine all her screen time, it totals like less than a minute. She's not really a love interest.
>>
>>85073078
that's not how to greentext, newfag
>>
>>85073277
>it was like it wanted to throw forced social commentary at you in every fucking scene.
THIS
>>
>>85072830
Teacher asks why MJ isn't going to the Washington Monument. She drops the slaves line, he says "I'm sure the Washington Monument wasn't built by slaves...." then looks at a black security guard giving him the "kind of" gesture while nodding then the teacher accepts defeat.
>>
>>85073500
Damn how will white people ever recover?
>>
>>85073622
OY
>>
>>85073277
The more I hear the worse it sounds.
>>
>>85072734
>Expecting to go into a film and not be lectured about white guilt
yeah i know, how dare him
>>
>>85072704
They guy they called Flash wasn't Flash, he was what in any other Spider Man movie what would be one of Flash's beta orbiters. Black SJW MJ was nothing like MJ and should have been a separate character (and they should have hooked up Parker with Gwen Stacy in the end anyway). As for the fat kid, fuck you I think he added to the movie. Overall though, it's probably the second weakest of the MCU movies after Thor 2.
>>
>>85072961

whens it gonna stop? dude it's only getting worse. i can 100% guarantee you that the new james bond will be a woman

just stop supporting hollywood with your money. they're done for in terms of entertainment, they make politics now.
>>
>>85073277
>People also forget about the "anti-gay scare" scene in the movie that was just put there so they can boast about not doing the gay scare trope
Holy shit, I didn't even realize this until you brought it up. Just goes to show that (((their))) conditioning really is working on us
>>
>>85073622
How progressive.
>>
>>85073277
Gee I wonder why is it underperforming haha
>>
File: spiderman2.gif (239KB, 432x633px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman2.gif
239KB, 432x633px
>>85073226
They try to recreate this scene with Tony Stark's word's of wisdom empowering Spider-Man.
Vulture seemed like more of an Iron Man villain.
Even after almost killing civilians Peter's primary concerned is letting Tony down.
Civil War got called Iron Man 4 jokingly but that was at least a Cap story with Iron Man in it. This legit felt like an Iron Man movie despite RDJ not being in it a whole lot.
>>
>>85073767

> Peter has actual super powers yet is made to feel inadequate by Iron Man who has no powers
> Tony tries to use the bullshit nonsensical Iron Man 3 motivation on Peter and none of it makes any sense
> Happy Hogan and Tony fuck up constantly and ignore Peter
> Tony organises the FBI to take down a fucking alien weapon empowered Vulture - seriously, what the fuck?
> Peter gives up his goal of being an Avengers because of Iron Man
>>
>>85072734
>>85073186
Oh really? That's cute. See >>85073622
>>
>>85073702
Woman? No. Black or brown? Yep, 100%.
>>
>>85073844
> Tony tries to use the bullshit nonsensical Iron Man 3 motivation on Peter and none of it makes any sense

what do you mean by this
>>
>>85073622
The mongols killed plenty of Chinks and half of Europe and no one frames them as baddies, what gives
>>
>>85073702
1. Step: boycott the shit
2. Step: start writing your own books (if you are good in writing)
>>
>>85073767
>>85073844

All that said, they could have still salvaged some of that as an arc if they'd let Pete's primary interest in joining the Avengers be financially motivated, but they fucked up that part, too, as he and Aunt Milf aren't visibly suffering any sort of financial woes.

Even worse, by making Tony in on Pete's secret(by the end of film, who isn't? lol), they cut their own legs out from under them in another way:

>"Hey Mr. Stark? This suit's great and all, but you think there might be a way you could patent my web fluid and market it and a "web gun" to Law Enforcement as a passive restraint? Me and my aunt could really use the cash."

In terms of story-writing, it's Lucas-tier fuckups left and right. That goes all the way down to how nearly a decade has passed and Stark Industries, the technological powerhouse and the brains behind this blatant ret-con of Damage Control, clearly isn't filtering down any back-engineered alien tech into the hands of even federal law enforcement.

>lol just turn your brain off, bro!

It's like they're making a conscious effort to *not* let their comic-book world be a comic-book world. Damage Control could have been the MCU's answer to AOS. Shit, I'd probably even watch a movie of their agents tracking alien tech and shit like a big-screen rendition of the SCP foundation.
>>
>>85074013
Not him, but the whole "If you're nothing without the suit, then you don't deserve it" thing.

It makes precisely zero sense because the suit wasn't the reason behind a single thing Pete was doing. Pete wasn't relying on the suit to make him any more awesome than he already was. In fact, it was more a hindrance to him than an asset more often than not. Without the suit, Pete's behavior is no different than it already was.

It worked(sort of) for Tony in Iron Man 3, but only because it was trying to illustrate how Tony was getting lazy and relying on the brawn the suits provides instead of his brains, his ability to think around corners. That was never Pete's problem.
>>
I really want someone break down all this movie's faults because besides the SJW shilling it just didn't feel like a very good movie and I can't quite figure out why because I'm not a Kino expert. But even RLM praised this flick so I guess nobody's going to take the fall.
>>
>>85073622
>You killed a third of us in the most horrific way possible,
you dont need us for that you ignorant niger https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1319664670 you're inhuman on your own
>>
Jesus you guys need to get a life. The whole world isn't in on some pc sjw war on your weird deluded views on society that doesnt even make sense. It was a fun flick get over it. Seems to me a bunch of you would have liked it if the script was exactly the same, except with all white cast
>>
The only part of the diversity shit that made any sense to me was the fact that it was a smart school, so of course it's full of chinks and curryniggers.

Zendaya should be gassed
>>
>>85074298
>the whole world isn't in on some pc sjw war on your weird deluded views on society
>Seems to me a bunch of you would have liked it... with all white cast
You're not too bright.
>>
That'll teach those darn lefties!
>>
>>85074394
Wait so are you saying white people are dumb? There's no need to be racist, Cletus.
>>
>>85074488

There were white people there, too. The cunny from The Nice Guys was one
>>
>>85074255
>But even RLM praised this flick s
As opposed to every other Marvel they also blatantly shilled?
>>
>>85074255
There's plenty of it already in this thread. In my opinion, you can't even start the criticism with this film. You have to go back to the way they shoehorned Spidey into Civil War.

Having Tony Stark know Pete's identity right off the bat is a terrible, terrible idea and handicaps a heaping ton of what makes Spider-Man unique. He's better as the outsider, the working man's hero. He doesn't need a sugar-daddy mentor and he damn sure wouldn't accept charity. It runs counter to virtually every theme at the heart of Spider-Man.
>>
>>85074516
He was implying the reason there was an unusually high proportion of non-whites was because it was a smart school, while simultaneously being racist towards non-whites.

It was ironic.
>>
>I walked right out and ran back to my safe space
>>
>>85073983

> Top 10 reasons the new Bond is the Wokest yet
>>
Why do people watch capeshit and then complain because it's shit or ideological indoctrination? I really can't understand this. It's like going on a walk during a rainstorm and complaining because your socks got wet.
>>
>>85072704

I'm sorry you choose to be an entitled sack of shit, OP.
>>
>>85073201
Oh boy, I can't wait to see what kind of scripts people like you write
>>
>>85074598
>He doesn't need a sugar-daddy mentor
Honestly this bothered me so fucking much. As much as I love RDJ's Stark and their mentor relationship was quite adorable, it ruins Spiderman's character. It's not what Spiderman should be about, Peter Parker has always been about surviving alone.
>>
>>85074650
How is this a safe space? Anyone can write anything, it's the opposite of one.
>>
File: ManofSteel_25.jpg (59KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
ManofSteel_25.jpg
59KB, 620x465px
>>85074795
Because there's still some "capeshit" out there that's not blatantly one-sided in the ideologies it presents.
>>
>>85073622
Its like killing a dog. We killed alot of dogs. No one care about equality with dogs. They just exist to please real humans
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 756x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 756x864px
>>85074731
WE
>>
>>85074885
It wouldn't even have been that hard to fix. All they'd have needed to do was not go for the blatant Spidey-pandering in Civil War, but that, sadly, isn't what the MCU is about.

>Fuck story.
>Fuck characters.
>dem fanboybux
>>
>>85072830
Yes, it happened. And it's not even true.
>>
>>85074298
But it was not funny, it was literally uncomfortably embarrassing, and I'm not even white.
>>
>>85072900
fuck off lying nigger
>>
>>85074989
Flash is blacked, yes, but MJ is different person.
>>
File: 1486971047311.jpg (113KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486971047311.jpg
113KB, 551x400px
>>85073622
>We wuz oppressed centuries ago so I'm justified in my desire to wipe out your people
We will fight you faggots, you know that right?
And we will win, because your people are largely lazy failures who rely on daddy government to prop you up.
No one held you down, you just weren't good enough to keep up with the other races, because your people are a bronze-age throwback, like Vikings stuck out of time.
Your people should have NEVER been allowed entry into European or Asian nations.
Your people are savages, and it can be proven scientifically.
>>
>>85075061
She's basically Mary Jane.
>She's not Mary Jane, but she's going to be this Universe's Mary Jane analogue and Mary Jane proper won't be appearing
>But she's not Mary Jane
Basically saying she's not Mary Jane is just an empty play.
>>
>>85075061
They soft-rebooted MJ.
They wanted MJ in the movie, but didn't want to catch shit for palette-swapping, so they said she's a different character.
Even though, for all intents and purposes, she's still MJ, just not 'Mary Jane.'
She still fills the exact same role, though, in the exact same universe.
This soft-rebooting shit is basically just Hollywood having their cake and eating it too.
>>
>>85075061
Oh, it's far, far worse than just Flash not being a white kid. He's not even remotely a Chad in any way whatsoever. The only thing going for him is that he's apparently pretty rich.

That shit just flat-out doesn't work.

He's jealous of Pete for . . . what exactly? His brains? His looks? His popularity? What's he ever going to come to respect Pete for? Because Pete helped him pass a test and get into a slightly more prestigious school? Pete can't help this guy in any conceivable way. He's just a cartoonish joke of a jealous "social" bully, and there's no way to make that character resonate with *any* audience. We're not supposed to keep hating Flash Thompson.
>>
>>85074892
Liberals think if they reuse the insults thrown at them they win.
>>
File: 1479336262288.jpg (846KB, 2800x1964px) Image search: [Google]
1479336262288.jpg
846KB, 2800x1964px
>>85074989
>non-whites steal from whites
nothing new here
>>
If they were casting a black girl they could have at least cast one with big tits and who doesn't look perpetually angry
>>
File: 1488262945200.jpg (54KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1488262945200.jpg
54KB, 434x425px
>>85075258
I noticed they almost never understand the meaning behind our insults.
Liberals love that 'gotcha' moment, they're usually too stupid to pull it off accurately, though.
>>
Shouldn't have paid money to see this garbage

In fact there should be a capeshit boycott on /tv/, move all capeshit to /co/
>>
File: 163245212354.jpg (70KB, 650x510px) Image search: [Google]
163245212354.jpg
70KB, 650x510px
>>85075302
But black women frequently look angry.
How else are you going to program whitey to race-mix his people away if you can't condition him to accept the perpetual scowl of black women as being somehow attractive?
>>
>>85075302
Ugh, this sexist racist is just so bigoted
>>
>>85075371
I'd be far, far happier with one big movie a year from each company, not the assembly line garbage we've been getting lately.

There was a time when cape movies were events, when actual fans of the characters turned out in droves to see their heroes on the big screen. Now they're starting to alienate their core audience and rely on the strength of normiebux to keep their watered-down, butchered facsimiles afloat. Nerd culture has now been fully normalized and it is a terrible thing to behold.

I'm not a DC fanboy. I'm not a Marvel fanboy. I'm a comics fan. I hate this stupid console wars bullshit. I grew up with these characters, learned to read from my dad reading to me from his collection and what I'd pick out from the comics rack at the local grocery store. I'm tired of seeing soulless suits McFranchise them for the masses at the expense of everything that ever made them compelling.
>>
>>85075302
>They're NIGGERS! Nobody wants to see that shit! 100 years ago we'd have you upside down, with a pitchfork up your ass!
>>
>>85075931
They gave us Batman v Superman and people didn't like it for not being McDonald's so now prepare for another decade of this cookie cutter assembly line garbage for kids until it all saturates and crashes like fantasy films did.
>>
>>85073078
>>Was this an Iron Man movie?
why do people keep saying this? He's barely in it at all.
>>85073226
Except he does do that in the comics.
>>
It's amazing to see praise for this everywhere while /tv/ goes for contrarian opinions as usual, it also explains all the hate wonder woman is getting on this board.
>>
>>85076164
>They gave us Batman v Superman and people didn't like it for not being McDonald's
DC fanboys are still clinging to this excuse?

I guess ww is also McDonald's since it's getting its dick sucked everywhere?
>>
What was seriously going on when they fasted Flash? If they really wanted to cast a darkie so bad and avoid Chad, they could've at least fasted Tyrone then. A manlet scrawny poo being the bully makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>85076763
Sure I won't object to that.
>>
>>85072772
Sad but true.
>>
>>85076862
I do, somewhat. Wonder Woman may lack in profundity, but the themes that *are* present remain true to the spirit of the characters.

>"If you go, you may never return."
>"Who will I be if I stay?"
>>
>>85072704
I liked it but the cgi was god awful
>>
Did Kevin Smith cry?
>>
>>85072704
>ASM2 and SM3 were unironically better
just like the prequels were better than tfa, right? fucking contrarians lol
>>
>>85072961
>When is enough enough?
>Why are people waking up and moving beyond my outdated and ignorant belief system :'(
>pls stop

Keep crying, it's pretty funny
>>
>>85072830
There was.

>>85072900
It fit a shitty character? yes. It's true? No it isn't.

>>85072918
yes.
>>
>>85073363
She clearly is though if you aren't autistic or a child. Almost everything about her is anti-MJ and so she clearly wants peter's little parker.

The gym teacher calls her out for being in detention after pete leaves and she makes some dumb excuse, she shits there at lunch and stares at him as he stares at Liz, and her gazes are made quite obvious towards peter in scenes when she's in the background.

I hate black MJ, the idea and the actual character, but I will say Zendaya did well enough in her role. The girl that played Liz couldn't even proficiently complete the scene of her saying shes moving in the end.
>>
File: laughing mafia.jpg (267KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mafia.jpg
267KB, 1600x1150px
>>85079973
>he thinks his leftist opinion matters
where do you think you are?
>>
>>85073678
I agree with everything. Especially Ned. I think that kid was great, really did. Him and Peter had a really good report. And I was worried about him knowing the secret and being "the man in the chair". That worked for me.
>>
>>85075227
This man, I honestly, truly, think anyone who disagrees with this absolutely has to be a shill. Or a fanboy so blinded that they're basically one anyway.

Black MJ is the result of executives saying Zendaya is our girl, the leak hitting the net and the REEEEing ensued, they then had an emergency meeting where they decided "guys guys, calm down we're smart people. All we have to do is change her name to michelle, don't tell anyone her last name, and presto fucko she's black MJ and we get good press again"
>>
>>85072772
Is comforting to know nobody will ever remember this fucking films in 2 years.
>>
>>85073622
There's bait and there's sinking a worm-riddled chunk of Earth the size of Michigan in the water. But /tvpol/'s still gonna bite because confirmation bias. Sad how easily played these niggas are
>>
>>85075339
The best is the facebook-ification of "snowflake" and "triggered".

All of the 40 year old women using snowflake as if it's "soft" instead of "unique". Or triggered/safe space being used to make fun of people who originally watered the word down for a reason.

It's as effective as calling a white guy a nigger.
>>
>>85076800
Story goes that he was cast, not even when he was reading, but was actually cast as a character named Manuel.

My own head canon has it that when they realized they couldn't fully swap MJ like they wanted to due to the response they decided to do another classic character.
>>
File: 1496164439073.jpg (13KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496164439073.jpg
13KB, 350x296px
>>85079973
>rebbit/10
>>
>>85073844
>Tony tried to use the FBI to take down the Vulture
And it almost worked. The Vulture was only saved from walking into the trap by Spider-Man's arrival. And it looks like Iron Man himself was hanging close by in case shit went south
>>
>>85076763
Dude whether you liked BvS or not the point anon made was largely correct.
>>
>>85080122
Not him but there is no -ist there. Leftism is just as prevelant as rightism. This isn't some uber-right (american right) bastion. It's a place for shit posting and anonymous grievances.
>>
File: 1453169332427.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1453169332427.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>85076164
>prepare for another decade of this cookie cutter assembly line garbage for kids
>kids
You mean the demographic comic books are aimed at?
>>
/pol/ is so fucking sensitive, getting triggered by a line from a capeshit movie and some casting choices

the line about slaves building the washington monument was on the nose but it was all part of building michelle's character, the politically 'enlightened' rebellious teen which is almost like a cliché at this point

the only real whitewashing that took place was with Flash, I don't get why they picked a pajeet but it's not too tragic since it wouldn't make sense for his character to be a chad anyway, the jock bully is a dumb trope and peter goes to a science school anyway

overall the movie was fun and I'd say it's definitely better than Raimi's SM1 and the TASM movies, but not in the same league as SM2
>>
>>85072961
the more they remake spider man the more people should appreciate the original fucking movies
>>
>>85076763
Not him, but... yes
>>
>>85072704

It was actually the best Spiderman, desu.
>>
>>85072704
Social justice propoganda ruined these films, I don't watch them anymore
>>
>>85072953
I hate people like you, what's wrong with discussing how far marvel has fallen?
>>
>>85072704
THE WORLD IS CHANGING!
>>
>>85081256
Chad Flash
>Peter can't react too strongly or else he will raise some eyebrows and has to learn self control. This is shown in Raimi's SM when even MJ looks at him as if he's some sort of creep

Nerd Flash
What is he gonna do? Tease Peter Parker/Spiderman, THE quip master? Outsmart the guy who invented webshooters with no money?
I was a skinny nerd in HS and not even I ate shit from fatasses. If Peter can't take this Flash on, it just goes to show that he was a poorly written character; and if he can, then Flash is pointless.
>>
>>85073622
bait
>>
>>85073622
You realize that when all western nations are full of shitskins you will have nothing but enemies around the world right?
>>
Just Saw Homecoming, illegally of course, I'd never pay for a Spidey without Tobey. It was horseshit and they fucked up all of the characters. Flash Thompson is some scrawny indian kid, and Iron Man was in it the whole damn time, this should've been Iron Man 4. At Least in the original trilogy they used some fantastic practical effects while this whole Movie has CGI worse than Spider man 2. It's also bombing in theatres, and for good reason. Fucking Garbage.
>>
>>85072704
>he walked out twice
>>
File: Spider-ManHomecomingBankRobbery.jpg (97KB, 668x605px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-ManHomecomingBankRobbery.jpg
97KB, 668x605px
This flick was a lot deeper than I thought it was going to be
The parallels between book of job and vulture man were very impressively done and there was quite a lot of subversions too
>>
Such a rebel you are op. Paying for a movie you don't even watch.
>>
File: 1469889414035.jpg (39KB, 475x318px) Image search: [Google]
1469889414035.jpg
39KB, 475x318px
>>85073622
why so nigger, nigger?
>>
Why name her Michelle then call her M.J. at the end when everyone knows Mary Jane is what MJ stands for?
>>
>>85072704
>>85072961

>tfw love spider-man
>tfw grew up watching the TAS show in the 90s every weekend
>tfw reading spidey comics as a kid
>tfw love the Raimi movies
>tfw like the ASM movies even though they have flaws
>tfw literally have zero interest in Homecoming due to the trailers
>tfw hate all newer MCU movies due to forced comedy
>tfw read this thread

This seems fucking unreal. This is the first MCU movie that I am considering to not watch in the cinema. If someone had told me years ago that I wouldn't be interested in a Spider-Man movie, I would have called them insane but this movie is the epitome of generic and mass-audience-focused circle jerking. I even managed to watch Doctor Strange during my semester abroad in China but this...... I don't have any hope left in this franchise
>>
>>85073622
>>
>>85083454
>trusting /tv/ when it comes to capeshit
>forming opinions before seeing the movie
yeah you're retarded
>>
>>85073622
If it's really so awful here why don't you go back to Africa?
>>
I saw it on the plane and it was so bad I still walked out
>>
File: 1493782627080.jpg (88KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493782627080.jpg
88KB, 409x600px
>>85085933
>taking the bait this hard
>>
File: 1490298632870.png (25KB, 666x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490298632870.png
25KB, 666x768px
What the hell is their problem?
Why did they have to ruin Disney of all things?
>>
>>85087230
The fastest way to the mind of pure innocent kids is Disney.
>>
>make a shit movie
>worried that people are going to make fun of it
>add some diversity
>all criticism is now racist
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 994x756px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 994x756px
>>85072704
>See memes about the CGI
>"Lmao stop linking PS4 screenshots its the game"
>Search it up for myself
>It's fucking real

I actually can't believe this, it's even on the official page.

CGI was a mistake
>>
>>85072704
Are people actually hyped about Miles?
>>
>>85085600
You do know posting on here makes you retarded by default right? Even if it is to gain that nickel deposited straight to your checking account after your post.
>>
>>85088217
>sister and I are both hispanic
>at least half of Miles should appeal to us
>sister still likes Peter better (doesn't even know who Miles is when I asked her)
no one is hyped for Miles besides bitter SJWs that don't even care about comics and hopeless Miles fans more pathetic than Captain Marvel fans
>>
>>85075302
the only sheboons with big tits are the 250lb hippopotamus type

nigger women only come in two varieties: disgustingly obese or flat and skinny as a twig. there's no in between.
>>
>>85082100
Parker is not a quipmaster thou, Spiderman is.
>>
>>85088427
die spic
>>
Fuck you guys I liked it
>>
>>85073622

Listen here you nigger fuck face, more whites have been enslaved then blacks. Look at Africa right now, they want to massacre a ton of whites living in south Africa.

I'm sick of all these salty fucking niggers wishing death on whites. It's all i see on twitter and facebook. I rarely see whites say shit about blacks. We don't give a fuck, only when you chimp out like you just did with that post.

WE
KANGS
N
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>85072961
>>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
So Raimi did have a hand in this one... Seriously though, this really isn't in the movie, is it? Jesus Christ, wasn't this one aimed at kids specifically? What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>85072961
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>we wuz kangs and shit
>pyramids were built by slave
>>
>>85087906
The CGI looks incredible. Best part of the movie. I just wish the writing and casting was better.
>>
>>85073622
GR8 B8 M8 8/8
>>
>>85089440
It's aimed at teenagers, not kids.
What exactly about that do you find so outrageous? The game itself, or the gay kid?
>>
>>85088427
I don't get why Hollywood thinks that representation is the only way to make people relate to characters.
>>
>>85089066
After I inseminate your mother again during lemonade break
>>
File: howard-stern-1agt.jpg (174KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
howard-stern-1agt.jpg
174KB, 970x728px
>Robin asked if they're creating any good actors these days because even the new Spider-Man is played by a guy from Great Britain. Howard said that the girl in the movie isn't so hot either. He said in the comic books she was hot. Robin said he was interested in some black women in the movie. Howard said he doesn't mind that but they have to be hot.
>>
File: 1494041960843.jpg (62KB, 841x944px) Image search: [Google]
1494041960843.jpg
62KB, 841x944px
This is your new MJ! Say something nice to her.
>>
>>85089772
I liked her in Planet of the Apes
>>
>>85089772
Literally the perfect MJ. We don't need another generic blonde or redhead. America needs to start embracing the fact that there are other beautiful women on earth that ARE NOT white. Not that most of the "people" on this board would know. They don't see any other women in real life besides their relatives, resorting to unrealistic standards portrayed in their mysoginistic porn sites. Which hey still judge because we rejected you ugly fucks in middle school and high school. The pic @85089772 posted is a true example of what a REAL woman looks like. I personally look forward to seeing more of her in the next few spiderman films.
>>
File: IMG_5208.jpg (127KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5208.jpg
127KB, 960x540px
>>85072961
After reading this post I thank my goddamn lucky stars I didn't see this SJW bullshit in theaters
>>
>>85073277
Okay but realistically what would you do in that situation? If you throw a hissy fit and call him a faggot, since he's still a teenager, there's a chance you'd be pushing him farther away and make him want to do more faggy shit.
Simply saying "put some clothes on" is literally the best thing to say in that scenario. You don't want to overreact but you also don't want him standing around in his boxers in front of his male friend.
>>
>>85073676
Dc would never do that to you
>>
>>85073277
I swear I thought I was the only one who thought that was fucking alarming. It's not just the "gay" thing, those are like 15-16 year olds. You wouldn't want your kid to not be open about their sexual behaviors. Parents are supposed to be vigilant of their kid's development, you can't trust he isn't doing weird shit with drugs or older people, etc. Also the kid was fucking ripped af. Is he roiding? Like there's so much going on here. Just take away the gay element, make it a girl and that reaction from Aunt May is still totally ridiculous.

Also the "I was watching porn" line got me. These past few Marvel movies have been really sexually open. Guardians has an entire dialogue sequence about a man's penis. I'm starting to really believe Disney is pure propaganda purposefully trying to make people degenerate.

And for clarity, I don't give a fuck what people do privately. But the reason you do things privately is because of inherent shame. Shame is a fucking good thing. Being so open about these things is just asking for society to become immature and depraved.
>>
>>85072961
WW was worse
>>
>>85082100
>peter
>quip master

I don't remember Peter saying any quips, Spider Man actually did because that's how Spider Man is supposed be
>>
File: IMG_5275.jpg (89KB, 499x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5275.jpg
89KB, 499x645px
>>85073277
>Watching this movie was so exhausting, it was like it wanted to throw forced social commentary at you in every fucking scene.
Couldn't have said it any better myself, this movie WAS tiring as fuck to watch
>>
File: Do Not Want.jpg (85KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
Do Not Want.jpg
85KB, 400x573px
>>85089772
nigger
>>
>>85090409
>>85089017
There is a reason why Peter isn't quippy with Chad Flash.
>Chad Tompson taunts him
>Quips back
>Chad charge mode: engage

There is no reason for him not to BTFO Pajeet.
>>
>>85090345
Yeah i didn't like that at all little kids are watching that movie wjy do they have to be so vulgar
>>
>>85090387
Umm no sweetie
>>
>>85073622
>You killed a third of us in the most horrific way possible
Could've been worse. Remember mayans?
>>
>>85075227
She was never Mary Jane. She was Michelle from the very beginning.
>>
>>85089772
SIT on my FACEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1457611255896.jpg (50KB, 599x478px) Image search: [Google]
1457611255896.jpg
50KB, 599x478px
Is anyone who uses ((())) unironically NOT pic related?
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 551x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 551x268px
>>85088841
What are you even talking about
>>
>>85072900
Let's say instead of nigger MJ there was a white guy or chick in the movie who subtly referenced anti-semitism or nazism.
>I won't enter a museum owned by Jews
I'm sure your response wouldn't be "it was a quirky line from a character it fit."

Such a dishonest fucking response. I can't expect much more from leftists though.

Note: It'd be pretty nice if the above character existed though.
>>
>>85091986
source?
>>
Image being so afraid of brown skin that you can't enjoy a movie because brown people are in it.
>>
>>85073622
Niggers sold us niggers. They'd been enslaving each other for eons. We sailed up and right away the sales pitches begin. So you nigs taught us how to do it.
And now niggers who are way better off in america bitch and whine about slavery when they would be living in that sour shit hole africa if were not for their slave ancestors.
Just shut up and enjoy how great it is here. Your suffering isn't any different than anyone else's. You've been convinced that it is by people who benefit from you thinking that. You've also been convinced of it because you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>85072961

Kids do "fuck marry kill" in middle school. Get a fucking grip dude.

Like all kekistanis, you're hopelessly sheltered. You boycotting this shit is no different from any other avenue of being an outraged alt right snowflake.

If you've lived a sheltered life away from society, you're not equipped to make sweeping generalizations about how it should operate.
>>
>>85091845
Then what's the point of the
>my friends call me MJ
line at the end of the film, you fucking dipshit?
>>
>>85092116
I can enjoy a well-crafted story regardless of the races on display. SM:H wasn't one of those. It was only slightly less mediocre than the average MCU movie, and only because Keaton was a fantastic villain.
>>
>>85072830
Many other Washington historical buildings were, though ironically, quite possibly not the Washington monument.
>>
>>85092059
How are those lines comparable?
>>
>>85091986
He's talking about 100% black people like Abos. The ones with ape nose, huge lips, and likes going on WE WUZ rants.
>>
>>85073622
Your mother wants you to move the wash into the dryer down there, Jimmy.
>>
File: 1495649810993.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495649810993.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>85092156
>I never did fmk in school because I had no friends
>I make up for it by doing it now and it just pisses off my friend
>>
>>85092317
How are they not?
>>
>>85072704
>It's a "/pol/ doesn't like a movie and thinks anyone cares" episode.
>>
>>85092317
It's a statement relating to oppression from a particular racial group, and it's one that offends people. One refers to the old anti-white "your ancestors forced my ancestors to build it" storyline (which is false in this case), and the other refers to the "Jews have disproportionate influence/control over my people" story.

If you still want to endlessly nitpick analogies that aren't 1:1 (which would defeat the purpose of an analogy in the first place), then swap that statement with something that still offends you but less so.
>>
>>85074255
Allow me. Blatant propaganda aside (even though it's an insane amount.)

There is 0 tension in this movie. 3 times a bomb goes off with civilians in direct vicinity (bomb goes off on a characters shoulders and he's fine).

There is 0 buildup or emotional connection. Every character has a cheap connection to the audience by virtue of "I know this person already from previous adaptations". You don't give a fuck about anyone, really.

This movie also is formulaic to a fault. There are like 5 montage sequences that accomplish very little for the sake of the narrative, and usually they are used for comic relief.

The score is very poor, the action is horribly edited (I have no idea what's happening sometimes), there's so many scenes that just blatantly defy physics as if they lived in a cartoon, which again defies the purpose of making it live action.

Lastly it seems like Vulture and Spiderman hardly know each other. It really doesn't feel like they existed as parts of each other's conflict. More like both characters exist and they accidently brush into each other, which can cause some problems. I mean, Green Goblin in 1st movie seemed like he was dead set on killing Spiderman. Like he was obsessed. In this movie, Spiderman is a perpetual nusance that barely manages to stop the Vulture at the last second. This movie had little in the way of real growth for Peter, didn't affect the overall narrative for MCU at all, and it all feels cheap and basic. This movie fucking sucked
>>
ITT: Whiny children who can't stop watching movies they don't like.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 435x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 435x467px
>>85092093
Meagan Good in The Love Guru

>I've read some pretty random claims about black people here, but black women not capable of having big tits without being fat is one of the most off the mark statements ever.
>>
>>85092493
>You don't give a fuck about anyone, really
>Not feeling connected to the vulture for doing literally nothing wrong but being painted as the bad guy by the (((avengers))) simply for possessing alien technology that he needs to sell to support his family and daughter
>>
>>85092319
>>85092319

There are no 100% black people in America. Even the ones you think would be 100% black are still in the 80 percentile.
>>
>>85092537
I didn't have to pay to watch it. I predicted every plot "twist" except Toomes being the love interest's dad and Tony proposing to Pepper.

I pirated it on a friend's suggestion specifically to see Keaton's Vulture. It was good, but it wasn't enough to make it worth paying for, especially considering how they massacred Pete's whole character.
>>
>>85092484
But Michelle never even mentions race. She just points out that it was built by slaves.

All races have had slavery / enslaved each other, so it's not a racial statement.
>>
>>85092549
>big tits
>posts average sized at most
>>
>>85092484
>>85092420
Something comparable whould be a man in eastern europe refusing to visit a communist monument.
The important thing was the slave part and not the black/white which i can't even remember if she said.
>>
>>85092740
She's not making that statement in a vacuum.
>>
>>85092740
How delusional do you have to be to actually think the implication wasn't that the slaves were black?
>>
>>85092740
We don't hate it because it's racist. We hate it because:

1) It's a lie sold as a half-truth
2) It's delivered by a smug, sanctimonious bitch and it only makes her seem more so in light of point 1.
>>
>>85092856
>>85092863
this
>>
>>85092874
Did you even watch the movie? She likes fucking around with people, it's her whole persona. Her saying that whole thing was to just mess with the teacher, the custodian doing the "yeah kind of" gesture was her going along with it.
>>
File: R7ym7dx.jpg (523KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
R7ym7dx.jpg
523KB, 1280x738px
>>85073226
>It's inconceivable to me that they'd butcher Pete's character so badly.
It is ultimate Spiderman though, who is a 14 year old nerd, mixed with the story arc from 616 where Tony was mentoring peter parker. Parker still has father issues and was bonding with tony up until the events of civil war tore them apart after tony convinced spiderman to unmask on TV. At the time spider man was wearing an enhanced suit made by Stark but during civil war he switched back to his old low-tech costume so stark couldn't trace him.

The film draws from some of the more popular storylines of the last decade.
>>
>>85072961
My 15 year old brother would bully that entire group
When I showed him the Indian Manlet he laughed
>then I clapped
>>
>>85093070
I don't think people are getting the character. (You can see it when people actually asking why she wasn't cast as a hottie with big tits).

She reminds me of characters like Daria or Helga from Hey Arnold. You're not really supposed to take what she says or does to heart.
>>
I'm so glad I stopped watching capeshit after Thor 2
>>
>>85092493
Thank you, these are exactly the thing that bothered me from a movie-making point of view. The relationships seemed so shallow compared to the Raimi movies and there was no tension, I'm usually somewhat invested when watching MCU movies and feel that something's at stake during the ending, but now I felt nothing. Vulture and Spiderman barely fought and it was just some mistreated guy trying to support his family by stealing the Avengers' shit.

I felt like they should've brought Vulture as Liz's father earlier on in the movie, the way he realized that this random kid is the Spiderman in like 2 minutes and proceeded to threaten him seemed really off. Compare it to the first Raimi movie when Norman Osborn realized that Peter might be Spiderman. It was much more of a diabolical moment with a ton of tension. In Homecoming every scene that was trying to build some sort of suspense seemed to be cut short or flattened with some dumb joke.
>>
>>85072961
>>85072704
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>85074298
never in a million years will they agree with you, but the truth is you're probably right.

No one likes fucking anything on this board unless it's obscure with fucking subtitles, but they wouldn't be getting their panties in a bunch nearly as much if the cast was a white wash.
>>
>>85093368
This guy gets it.
>>
>>85093368
I don't think you're getting that people don't give a fuck about the intention because the concept is ass.
>>
>>85093608
>noone likes anything
People clearly love Raimi Spidermans around here

>white comic book characters being portrayed as white is a white wash
Ooookay. I'll give you that the words you use form coherent sentences gramatically, but that's about it. Fuck off, ya fuckin' fencesitting asshat.
>>
>>85093608
>No one likes fucking anything on this board unless it's obscure with fucking subtitles, but they wouldn't be getting their panties in a bunch nearly as much if the cast was a white wash.
Not at all, /tv/ is actually very mainstream if maybe a bit contrarian, /co/ on the other hand...
>>
>>85093745
Maybe you should actually watch the film instead of jumping onto the hate bandwagon.
>>
>>85093956
I didn't hate on her and I do plan on watching the movie later.
>>
>>85094011
Pirated of course right?
>>
>>85093070
>>85093368

I get the character. What I don't get is the guard backing her up and the filmmakers presenting her as a joke character when she's just so damn unlikeable.

Want to see that sort of character done properly? Take a look at Tom Cruise's turn as Les Grossman in "Tropic Thunder."
>>
>>85093345
>My 15 year old brother would bully that entire group
>When I showed him the Indian Manlet he laughed
At my school the worst "bully" we had was this little weasel manlet who's dad was a hotshot lawyer and politician. He had his little entourage of unremarkable kids but their families had connections. They went around fucking with people way worse than any jocks ever did and the abuse was 10x worse. Girls surrounded them because they smelled money, and they used the girls in the abuse and this peaked around the 10th grade.

They were like a bratt pack of mean elitist little cunts, but thankfully we were one grade apart and we never had to deal with them. They bullied two kids in particular to the verge of suicide and one changed schools to get away from them. It escalated to the point where the principal and the police called an assembly to address the bullying, but without naming names.

Hollywood likes to cast 34 year old men as the local bully (always the star of the football team) but that doesn't really match reality. Bullying comes from social status rather than physical intimidation.

Vid related is a famous case of a little rat boy as the school bully. It is more common than you think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX88YZ0Q1fs
>>
>>85093290
One question: was this a rebooted neophyte Spidey or was it still old continuity Spidey? Because trying to combine newcomer Moralis content while incorporating seasoned Parker working with Stark just flat doesn't work and is precisely the sort of butchery I'm talking about.
>>
>>85094354
The guard wasn't "backing her up" but going along with the joke.
>>
>>85094829
What part of that sounded like a joke to you?
>>
>>85094607
It is no different to how dark knight rises was crude mixing of three popular comic storylines (dark knight returns, knightfall, and "No man's land"). BvS was a similar mix of popular storylines such as the death of superman and also DKR. Depending on the era batman's character can shit a lot.

That is all that happened here with spiderman. 15 years of comic ideas merged. You get awkward teen peter from early ultimates, the fat friend from late ultimate's, and the stark father figure from around 2005-2006 from "real" spiderman comics.
>>
>>85094524
You're sort of missing the point of Flash's character if all you see is the bully aspect. Little social bully cunts like this Flash who view themselves as superior based solely off how deep mommy and daddy's pockets are aren't the kids who ever learn to be better people. Flash in the comics learns to respect Pete for his heart, not his brains, not his brawn.

Tell me you can see anything like that ever happening with Homecoming's Flash.
>>
>>85093608
>white wash
Assblasted liberal detected
>>85073363
Why lie, shill? She was in it as much as the other black girl and she was clearly set-up to be Parker's main love interest in the next film. And her "slaves built the Washington Monument" (not even true) speech alone was over a minute. Fuck off.
>>
>>85095030
>speech
It was a line. And she had 3-5 minutes of screen time at most. Liz was in it way more.
>>
>>85072704

>/pol/acks on /tv/

literally eat the end of your pa's .45, please.
>>
>>85094928
>What part of that sounded like a joke to you?
The audience laughed in my theater at this scene. The Joke was that the teacher was a walking stereotype of what /pol/ considers a leftist teacher, and MJ was an annoying young SJW. Throughout the film she was saying usless SJW shit and the teaher supported her, but when she made the civil war comment even the ultra-liberal teacher thought she was goign too far. The black guard did the "so-so" hand gesture agreeing with her, and the liberal teacher made stupid expression.

It had a long setup from similar scenes earlier in the film.
>>
>>85094928
Serious question, do you have autism? The whole was a jest made to put the teacher on the spot.
>>
>>85093608
No faggot, people are simply sick of propaganda disguised as entertainment.
>>
>>85074936
One dog is worth a thousand niggers though tbqh
>>
A 0/10 flick desu. Impressively bad.
>>
File: flashthompsonhero0.jpg (348KB, 781x768px) Image search: [Google]
flashthompsonhero0.jpg
348KB, 781x768px
>>85095025
>Tell me you can see anything like that ever happening with Homecoming's Flash.
Tell me you saw that happening in early flash Thompson appearances in the comics
>>
>>85095223
stop trying to do damage control for this shitfest, retard. the only autistic sounding person is you
>>
>>85095025
>Tell me you can see anything like that ever happening with Homecoming's Flash.
Actually, yeah, I can see that happening. He could learn to respect Pete's smarts and his good nature.
>>
>>85095223
>>85095201
The fact that the audience laughed does not imply that the character meant it as a joke.
>>
>>85094980
Rises is a terrible choice for supporting your argument. It works, albeit clumsily, because there was something earlier to draw from and Bruce's character remains simply that - his character, not an amalgam like they tried to accomplish with Peter Moralis.

You notice how they avoided portraying him as anything rmotely like Frank Miller's Bruce other than the retirement? In that setting, you can have Bane be responsible for Cataclysm and play his customary role in Knightfall while doubling for the part of the leader of the Mutants.
>>
>>85095326
>>85095355
I'm not even joking, I think you guys legitimately have autism if you can't see the joke.
>>
>>85090387
>>85091039

what is WW?
>>
>>85095303
I have the first ~50 spiderman comics that Marvel released 10 years ago in a special collection, and they were really fun to read. The fifth volume though was something like 100 some dollars, high school me was to poor to afford it.
>>
>>85095097
>It was a minute. Ok it was 5. Ok it was 10. Ok it was 20.
Why are Mavel shills damage-controlling this shit so hard? It must be bombing even worse than is reported.
>>
>>85073500
damn she must hate the pyramids and every other structure from antiquity
>>
File: consistent characters.jpg (493KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
consistent characters.jpg
493KB, 1200x900px
>>85095396
Movie batmen are wildly inconsistent from film to film, let alone consistent with comic book batman (which are themselves wildly inconsistent based on writers).
>>
>>85095452
The "joke" is the teacher getting flubbed, there isn't even an implication that the nigress is doing this ironically. She does this throughout the entire film with zero comedic intent or response.
>>
>>85095303
Specifically because he's the sort of bully that he is. Pete can help this Flash. They come from the same neighborhood, similar backgrounds, and similar financial strata. It's a normal high school, not some schol for the gifted. Pete has absolutely nothing going for him that the rich kid could look to him for.
>>
>>85095452
>I think you guys legitimately have autism if you can't see the joke.
It's worse. They have "the /pol/" which is more closely related to downs syndrome than autism.
>>
>>85095572
You'd do well not to use an alt story. You're just proving my point.
>>
>>85095572
miller verse is pretty consistent and great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg70VZA1aXQ
>>
>>85072772
>abloobloo they ruined my comics when they made them mainstream movies

If they didn't make them the same as every other mainstream movie, people wouldn't watch them and something else that does look like every other mainstream would have taken their place.

Snyder tried experimentation with BvE. It utterly and spectacularly failed and the big on-screen meetup of two of America's most iconic characters merely made a modest pile while other cape flicks are breaking a billion with no sweat.
>>
>>85091039
>sweetie posting
When will this meme die?
>>
File: 1494780525487.jpg (17KB, 505x314px) Image search: [Google]
1494780525487.jpg
17KB, 505x314px
>>85095575
>>
>>85095735
The issue with BvS is the garbage script and visuals you kino meming cunt. It was literally too shit for even mainstream audiences.
>>
>>85072704
>>Walked out after 30 minutes
Lol, what a triggered faggot.
And the worst thing is that you didn't even do it, just fantasized about doing it, which makes you even more pathethic.
>>
>>85072704
Yeah the first joke was the dude saying indians than he corrects him going MUH NATIVE AMERICANS. Knew this shit was gonna be a SJW fest. Vulture was pretty good design and character wise.
>>
>>85079973
american libs are the purest form of cancer there is

t. yrup
>>
>>85093290
lol that bender bending rodriguez on the back
>>
>>85095748
forgot to mention /pol/ in your response bro

Let me spell this out for you. Comedic moments do not necessitate that a joke is literally being told. Get it?
>>
>>85092156
>kekistanis
>alt-right

those 2 dont really go together. stop lumping your opposition together, fucking sperg
>>

Why would you open up by saying your opinion isn't worth shit? Didn't read the rest
>>
>>85095735
Homecoming already flopped. Your Kevin Feige trash is getting boring even for normalfags.
>>
>>85072704
>having your mind fried this badly by /pol/

typical DCuck, enjoy literally suffering from uncomfortable cognitive dissonance defending Wonder Feminist
>>
File: 1499991692055 (1).jpg (201KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
1499991692055 (1).jpg
201KB, 640x984px
>>85095472
wonderwoman
>>
File: 1495213866636.png (111KB, 642x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495213866636.png
111KB, 642x700px
>>85096058
I'm not the one that literally can't understand a joke and joke character.
>>
>>85096165
>flopped
>made more than wonder womans opening weekened

15th MCU movie to make shit loads of money and get great reviews out of 15 and its not stopping anytime soon :^)
>>
>>85072749
When they unveiled the love interest I remember asking myself "Why is the camera panning on the wrong girl?". I was either looking for MJ or at least Gwen.
>>
>>85095675
Why is DC allowed to use ALT stories but not MCU? Every MCU film thus far has drawn from a mix of Ultimate and 616 universe storylines and characters.
>Iron man was the Warren Ellis retcon mini-series based in Afghanistan instead of vietnam
>captain America was ultimates captain
>winter soldier was pure 616
>Hulk was re-invented for a third time in as many movies, with a third actor portraying banner (although first wasn't MCU)
>Loki and chitari story is from ultimates
>ant man is from "new: ant man stealing pyms suit from 616

So again, why is DC allowed to do this, even celebrated for "deconstructions" of their own characters or carrying out semi-weekly retcons, while MCU is bashed for it?
>>
>>85096249
>a black shrill ugly turbocunt MJ is a "joke character"
Yes, SJWs are joke characters, that much we can agree on.

Oh, and fuck off, Pajeet.
>>
>>85096250
>Made 10 million less than WW second weekend and will more than likely be behind it by tomorrow.

DCEU movies might have not gotten great reviews, but all of them made a lot of money too.
>>
>>85072704
Is it just me or the villain is kinda depicted as a self-made hard-working man who wants to provide for his family and protect their lifestlye, therefore rebels against the globalist (((Tony Stark)))?

And then of course he is punished as he's a bad goy.

Did you learn your lessons, goys?
You don't rebel against globalists who want to detroy your way of living and drive out because if you resist, you are the villain!
>>
>>85081575
Fucking this. The Raimi trilogy was as good as spidey on film will ever be
>>
>>85072704
>Walked out during the Shocker chase scene
heh, I watched the shittiest camrip possible., come at me, I don't even care at this point.
>>
>>85096342
Because storylines and characterizations are two totally different things.
>>
>>85072704
what do you expect sony pictures is a american division of sony. all american divisions have been trying to ruin sony. its why they shut down the laptop production (vio)

all the actors they got on contract are sjws. 100%. sce (sony computer entertainment) according to the international division has oversight on budgets on sony pictures because of piss poor performance. they will probably phase it out soon then the actors will be free to suck in other studios movies

the movie industry isnt even good profit margin wise. the highest grossing only turn a 400% return not counting initial cost and advertising. thats disney mcu level success on a good film mind you

tech isnt great either. a lot spent on R&D. they may shift to something more lucrative as a side venture
>>
>>85072961
Kirsten Dunst is beautiful.
>>
>>85096342
>celebrated for "deconstructions"
Did you see the MoS, BvS and SS reviews?
>>
>>85097182
And both drastically change with writers. What is your point?

Superboy punched the universe so hard both storylines and characterizations changed. Origin stories were re-written and the dead are brought back to life. It was a hell of a punch and it was necessarily because the writers got in over their heads.

Superman punched reality so hard Hal Jordan was no longer an ex-con with a DUI conviction. BAM! Clean slate.
>>
>>85072961
This picture is fucking sad. Is this fake or is that literally the new cast?
>>
>>85087538
This, it's brilliant.
>>
>>85090226

they would just shame you for being a male.

Thanks wonder "kill all males" woman.
>>
>>85073622
Either you believe everything (((they))) have told you or you are (((them))). If you're the latter, grow up and drop the victim card, real men of God aren't whiners. We honor our ancestors by honoring God, which means we behave like proper men of Jerusalem and not like children , fix yourself or join the rest of the Kazars in eternal punishment.
>>
File: alg-high3-jpg.jpg (55KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
alg-high3-jpg.jpg
55KB, 750x500px
>>85097992
It's really, but it exactly matches the bronx school of science that it was based on. There are no white kids in the building.

It's like asking "why did so many Muslims die in that fire in london? Was that building a containment facility for Muslims?" No it was just the demographics of modern London.
>>
File: modern bronx school.png (1MB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
modern bronx school.png
1MB, 1023x682px
>>85098275
It was the most authentic part of the entire movie.
>>
>>85073622
I am pretty sure this guy is roleplaying as a jew, not a nigger.
>>
>>85073622
Impressive bait
>>
File: WONDERED.jpg (186KB, 737x597px) Image search: [Google]
WONDERED.jpg
186KB, 737x597px
Give up marlels. Its over.
>>
What age were they supposed to pretend to be?

I never got into playing lego but it felt like they were pushing for kindergarten, but then showing teenage school years, then zooming into adult shit with Avenger job interviewing.

It was all over the place.
>>
>>85096342
Because they're merging story arcs but keeping the characterizations consistent. Marvel's trying both at once and it's not working out so hot.

We got to see a fallen Bruce that's *similar* to Thomas Wayne's Flashpoint Batman, but the timing of it and how it came about is absolutely consistent with what mainstream Bruce has always said about himself. He's said before that one of the main reasons he didn't kill was because he was afraid if he ever started, he might not be able to stop.

In contrast, they took Peter Parker, the quintessential non-joiner and made him an Avengers fanboy, not because he gradually came to trust more, not because he needed the paycheck, not even because he was getting pressured into it, but because he's a fan.
>>
my boyfriend and i watched spider-man 3 on the weekend and i cried for about 5 minutes after it ended because as corny and avi arad fucked as it was, it was leagues better than this garbage lol.
>>
>>85072734
reddit
>>
>>85072704
pretty /pol/ of you OP
but the fucking kid playing Peter
I keep seeing interviews with him and he's such an obnoxious fucking kid that it's put me off watching the film
just a cocky dickhead who doesn't appreciate the fact that you used to have to suck a shit load of dick to be a successful child star in the past and he just gets by without any rape at all
>>
>>85092130
this
>>
File: 1452967235034.jpg (105KB, 739x742px) Image search: [Google]
1452967235034.jpg
105KB, 739x742px
>>85073622
>this got banned
Mods doing their jobs on /tv/? Is it opposite day?
>>
>>85073622
Mods = GODS
>>
>>85096216
>meninist terrorists
do comic writers live detached from reality? sometimes it's baffling what can be published nowadays. It's hard to believe that the script for this page (and i guess the whole comic) has passed several layers of scrutiny and still made it to bookshelves
>>
>>85092493
>There is 0 buildup or emotional connection. Every character has a cheap connection to the audience by virtue of "I know this person already from previous adaptations". You don't give a fuck about anyone, really.
I noticed this as soon as it was over. I have gotten choked up in movies like GOTG and others. Nothing here. It really seems like a kid's movie, in a bad way. You don't give any shit about Liz and her mom. You don't feel bad for them at the end. That's just for starters. There were some good moments. The war criminal line was pretty funny.
>>
>>85093432
>In Homecoming every scene that was trying to build some sort of suspense seemed to be cut short or flattened with some dumb joke.
It's like a movie for kids, but one that talks about looking for porn online.
>>
>>85080652
>>>>>>>>>>
Dude vulture was there with his fucking suit and had alien weaponry. The FBI guys would have gotten slaughtered. Plus the FBI guy only had shitty pistols (which makes no sense in universe)
>>
>>85072961
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
And good job using literally wrong twice
>>
>>85105702
And she rejected him coldly, but I guess people who complain about shit never actually watched the movie and are just parroting what they've been told.
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.