[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MUH women are stronk too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: js.jpg (222KB, 1400x1178px) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
222KB, 1400x1178px
>MUH women are stronk too
>>
fuck off loser watching the latest reddit show
>>
>>85072125
Who hurt you?
>>
>>85072036
>Women complain about not being equal
>He makes them his slaves and sends them to war

Is he /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>85072125
Why are you mad that television series is successful?
>>
>>85072312
>sending women to war
>physically and mentally weaker in the state of war
>they get btfo and regret equality
Of course he's /ourguy/
>>
File: enoch.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
enoch.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>85072312
I fucking love GoT because it shows you just how fucking stupid the average person is.

>Dragon Girl is super asshurt about slavery and crucifies a bunch of random guys in robes over it
>Then crosses the sea to secure her place as feudal owner of seven fucking countries

Now this is the fucking truth: Explain to me a single difference between the hundreds of thousands of people who will die in the invasion of Westeros, and the ~150 slaves on those fucking stupid signs leading up to Slaverton.

There is no difference. Being burned alive or raped to death by the Dothraki so that some platinum blonde cunt can sit on a chair and collect rent from an entire continent isn't better or worse than being crucified because Astapor and Yunkai are full of racially inferior shitskins who need literal children pointing the way to help them follow roads. Actually it's about the same level of pointless.

Oh wait, there is a difference, there were only 163 crucified signpost slaves, there will be tens or hundreds of thousands of people dead so that Draneiries Stormcloak can fuck Jon Snow on a boat.
>>
Jon is literally turning westerossi kids into unsullied 2.0
>>
>>85072207
>>85072317
DUDE MAD LMAO
you mong redditors are stupid
>>
>>85072207
>>85072317
the only reason the kods dont ban you faggot redditors is because you are all stupid enough to not have adblock and it brings hiro the money for a fucking taco every now and then. eat shit and choke on a nigger dick fags
>>
>>85072827
>he uses adblock
>he doesnt have a 4chan pass
>he started posting on this site two weeks ago and cant prove otherwise
>>
>>85072578
>Draneiries Stormcloak
Oh, i hate this ingorant, selfish, lusty bitch, that didn't do anyting to achieve all thal love and respect except being Khal Drogo's dickcase and having 3 fucking dragons out of nowhever. She is just luckies crown whore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.