[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: little feminist tyke.jpg (29KB, 1088x574px) Image search: [Google]
little feminist tyke.jpg
29KB, 1088x574px
What the FUCK was her problem?
>>
>>85069384
you didnt answer da cull
faggot
>>
File: 1499766929568.png (28KB, 467x557px) Image search: [Google]
1499766929568.png
28KB, 467x557px
>>85069384
would this have happened in the books? Seriously, they could have saved it by having some guy in the background say "shut it you cunt!" and having the hall erupt in laughter. a tongue in cheek moment to remind you that you're in fucking westeros, not some fucking college campus.
>>
gurl powr xd
fucking kikes ruin everything
>>
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>85069384
The patriarchal society of Westeros must be reformed if they are to have a chance against the White Walkers.
>>
Why hasn't she been sold off as a bride?
Doesn't she have regents?

Obvious pandering.
>>
>/pol/ can't handle 8 year old prepubescent girls destroying swarms of white walkers with a greatsword and saving westeros

umm get with the times sweetie x
>>
>>85069384
qt
>>
File: IMG_0617.jpg (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
24KB, 240x320px
>the actress that destroyed Gane of Thrones

Thanks Bella
>>
>>85069902
Westeros is now a feminist power fantasy
>>
>>85072386
Jokes on you...it was ruined long before bella appeared...thank you shae
>>
>>85069902

I mean it kind of did happen in the books. When her people were called to join them in one of the battles or to support someone's claim she literally sent a note back telling them to go fuck themselves. Mormonts don't take no shit. Still, I knew this scene was gonna get someone mad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.