[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why is this happening >How could they destroy this franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: enditall.jpg (95KB, 1490x586px) Image search: [Google]
enditall.jpg
95KB, 1490x586px
>Why is this happening
>How could they destroy this franchise so quickly?
>What am I even doing here anymore?
>Why did I even think this was a good idea and pander to retarded SJW "fans"?
>And why the fuck is this ugly Asian cunt, when they could have found a million attractive ones, trying to grind me?
>>
>>85068259
Poor Mark is the only one calling out the bullshit in Nu-Star Wars

Too bad they will probably kill Luke off and/or turn him evil for his insolence
>>
God is punishing nerds that stay hung up over old movies while also lining the pockets of his chosen people.
>>
>>85068259
Blame capitalism. If Disney hadn't been able to buy George Lucas's whored out corpse then none of this would have transpired.
>>
>>85068259
yeah, no joke, they have literally ruined star wars.

at least the prequels were entertaining sci-fi, if not badly acted and written.

the new star wars films are diversity over substance AND style. it really is ludicrous the times we are living in.
>>
>>85068259
Laura Dern is in this too?
>>
Daisy a qt. Boyega's lookin THICC.
>>
>>85068973
>diversity
There's only two non-whites in the pic anon. Honestly the feminism thing is a much bigger issue than diversity today. Women are getting crammed into everything but at least 9 out of 10 times they're still white woman, because white women are still a part of the "minority" coalition. Once they get pushed aside for being too privileged they'll join the men to form a white bloc that actively begins fighting for self preservation, that's when the real fun begins.
>>
lets be real here, star wars was never good
>>
>>85068832
>believing the "chosen people" myth
good goy
>>
>>85069162
>LE EDGE EDGE
>>
>>85069177
*tips fedora*
>>
>>85068973
Star Wars Episode 7 is a blatant copy-paste of episode 4, and a bad one at that.
>>
File: 1497298339633.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497298339633.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>85069064
Daisy lookin a bit THICC herself
>>
>>85068259
Why are Disney's casts so unattractive? I wouldn't care about a female lead, a black male lead, or an Asian female if they were attractive.
>>
>>85069417
Being attractive is a privilege, goy.
>>
>>85069194
Not him but it's just entertaining for kids and manchildren. Nothing really deep in there, just good visuals and world building, some cute alien critters, cool bad guys, spaceships, and muh space samurais with neon katanas.

It's quite fit for a Disney universe if you think about it. Harmless fun for the masses.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-150434.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-150434.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>85069417
>>
>>85068259
I don't think it's the actors fault. Boyega was fine in Attack the Block and Riz Ahmed was amazing with a really hard role in Four Lions, but both were shit in Star Wars sequels. I'm convinced these movies were killed by the marketing teams that wrote them. Literally every aspect of them was probably conceived and confirmed in a marketing room full of data analysis and I doubt anyone credited in the films, directors actors and anyone else, had any say at all in creating that wreck.
>>
>>85069659
This. Those movies are just manufactured goods nowadays, they don't follow an artistic vision, they're just trying to squeeze as much money as possible from kid's parents.
>>
laura dern ruins everything
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.