[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf this is trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: 100523284-url-1.jpg (799KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
100523284-url-1.jpg
799KB, 1920x1080px
wtf this is trash
>>
>>85067295
a bad tv show for reddit
>>
>>85067295
It's a Netflix Original series called House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey.
>>
>>85067295
Politikino, get over it.
>>
>>85067558
>show about democrats
>kino
LOLing at your life right now cuckboy.
>>
>>85067295

Le strong feminyst show about empowered women in politics
>>
>democrats are literal cucks and closeted homos
Seems accurate
>>
H E L P
E
L
P
>>
>>85067295
It's fallen, recently.
>>
>>85067295
*pushes you down 6-7 stairs*
>>
>>85067295
>"villain" is a charisma powerhouse
>the good guys are bland pieces of shit
I'm supposed to root for president cuck walker or some balding fat unemployed journalist? Goodwin was the worse, just unbearably ugly. Francis did NOTHING wrong
>>
>>85067295
>tfw watched the whole thing in one go
Some parts are really not engaging enough but overall it's decent, I wish they would play out the mind games a bit more.
>>
>>85070033
mindgames turned into francis shouting at things later on
it's boring
>>
>actually got through latest season
>It's my turn
Had a good laugh. I'll still watch the next season though.
>>
>>85067558
This, /tv/ contrarians will disagree
>>
>you will never be as cool as Mark Usher
>>
>>85067599
except that it portrays the democrats as the most vile corrupt party in history. And it plays them as complete degenerates.
>>
>>85068576
*pushes you in front of a train*
>>
>>85067295

the first season is mostly good at least
>>
>>85070212
I thought this season was garbage. And Frank's whole plan was to become president with his wife as VP, so he could later resign and let her pardon him so he could do what? Preside through her?
>>
>>85067295
The whole show really suffers from its own success. They obviously had 3 seasons of material adapting from the original British show. The show performed so well though that they kept lengthening it for that sweet dosh. They also got so high and arrogant on all the critical acclaim they were getting during the first season or two that they believed they didn't need to follow the outline of the original and could use their own "superior" writing talents to stretch the show out as long as possible. Its why the narrative focus of the show falls apart somewhere during the 3rd season which very obviously was supposed to be about his fall/comeuppance/death and the show awkwardly shifts to meandering crises of the week and shock value storytelling.
>>
>>85070493
I don't think that that was his original plan. Originally he just wanted to be president, he didn't even think of his wife as VP. Only when shit started heating up and he went to that 'party' in the woods he realised what he could do and made it seem like it was his plan all along.
>>
I didn't have a single problem with this show until mid-s4. I loved season 3, I thought the darker tone and Frank being weak and out of his depth as president was a great contrast to the first 2 seasons where he was constantly winning and was cocky as shit.
And I was enjoying S4 too....but when Frank recovered and said to Claire "You know when I told you that you would be nothing without me? I was wrong, its the other way around" I cringed really fucking hard, and from thereon the show just seemed to go downhill.
No, Frank, you were right initially, Claire would really be no-fucking-where without you. Claire was a great supporting character, she helped Frank's career and that was great. But when the writers decided to make her equal to Frank....they also exposed how weak and dull she is compared to Frank.

S5 was borderline bad. The original showrunner left after S4 and it showed. S5 was just a disjointed mess. There was a few good episodes, good scenes, but there were shit tons of terrible shit. I also can't believe Frank has given up presidency like that. Ironically he says early in the show that he doesn't care about money, he cares about power and leaving a legacy. Seems like in S5 he no longer gives a fuck about either.
>>
I've seen the British version. Does it spoil the show?
>>
>>85068576
"Help! Help! OP has fallen!"
>>
Beautiful, kino.
>>
>>85070493
>>85070793
>>85072332

>LE IT WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG TO RESIGN IN DISGRACE AND BE A KEK TO MY WIFE XD

The next season is gonna be fucking terrible with Claire. Fuck that bitch for thinking she deserves the same money as Spacey, everyone tuned into this show to watch Spacey do evil shenanigans not some literal who ex-wife of Sean Penn doing a one-note cold meme performance
>>
>>85067295
You only dislike it, because it doesn't compare to real life.

Besides the plot making it easy for Claire and Frank to win every time, their cold fake attitudes would have been picked endlessly apart in real life. They're supposed to be modeled after the Clintons but they are actually twice as unlikable as their real life counter parts.
>>
File: smoke.gif (451KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.gif
451KB, 500x281px
>>85067295
man I really miss the vibe of the first season,when Frank and Claire were just plotting in that sick house in washington

show turned to SHIT when he became president

It went from a comfy borderline thriller to just another drama with too many characters
>>
File: 1438376505222.jpg (150KB, 789x689px) Image search: [Google]
1438376505222.jpg
150KB, 789x689px
>>85067599
>being inbred in 2017
>>
>>85070400
*breaks your dog's neck*
>>
>>85072563
>tuned into
>shenanigans

Are you from the past?
>>
File: durant_catherine.jpg (34KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
durant_catherine.jpg
34KB, 350x250px
NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS TILL I FELL DOWN THE RAMP
>>
>>85067295
>dont cheat on my wife ever again.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: helphelp.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
helphelp.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
HELP HELP THE RATINGS HAVE FALLEN
>>
>>85073004
I laughed so fucking hard when he gave that look, like even the writers know this shit is absurd now
>>
>>85072847
ha you're right about tuned into... I thought people still said shenanigans though ._.
>>
>>85067558
>Politikino
umm no sweetie
>>
>>85073115
American version when?
>>
>>85073168
They tried an American version, it sucked so hard Armando left and then helped make Veep, which is alright for the first couple of seasons but like all American adaptions they get money hungry and stretch it out
>>
File: 4 u.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4 u.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>85068576

4* stairs
>>
>>85073291
nice pickup
>>
>ITS MY TURN

Writers clearly browse 4chan.
>>
>>85067295
It's just as much fantasy as a show like Game of thrones. Hard to take seriously.
>>
>>85067295
Season one was pretty good because it was about Francis trying to be VP/POTUS. He's just a senator who's trying to manipulate people for his own personal gain. We see that his allegiance to his party is only there because it benefits himself.

It went bad because they cut out all the parts of the show that make it good. They cut out the blackmail and political machinations. It just becomes about a fat old guy getting cucked by his memoirist.

They should've focused on paying private eyes to stalk senators for blackmail info, or just actually blackmailing the senators. Instead it's just a fat old guy being president and doing a bad job at it.

I look forward to the next season, Claire is much more prone to intrigue than Francis was. I liked how she made it look like her signature was forged next to Francis's name on the security forms so she can stab in the back later
>>
>t-thank you for having sex with my wife, Jerome
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85070366
It portrays one member of the democrat party as being a completely corrupt self-serving individual.
>>
File: 1498790852094.png (219KB, 522x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498790852094.png
219KB, 522x532px
>>85073004
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.