[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize charcoal is objectively better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1500010352130.gif (482KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500010352130.gif
482KB, 300x300px
>tfw you realize charcoal is objectively better
>>
>>85066971
DALLAS?
SALAD.
>>
>>85066971
I love the episode where hank smokes weed and he goes reefer-mad and kills a white girl
>>
>>85066971
sage
I like my steak to taste like steak not wood
>>
>>85067239
wow this happened?
>>
>>85066971
There's actually an episode about that. Peggy and Bobby accidentally try charcoal burgers or steaks or something and they like it better, but have to hide it from Hank.
>>
remember that time hank and dale killed that gay guy that was a weird episode
>>
>>85069307

>he fell for the 'taste the meat, not the heat' meme
>>
>>85069354
More or less. It's heavily implied that he killed her and the police helped him cover it up.
>>
>>85069374
>>85067239

Definitely not watching this show now that I know it's political views. Glad they aren't allowed to make these kinds of homophobic shows today.
>>
>>85067156
I tell you, I hate Nancy. It's a beautiful day.
Yay.
>>
>>85069425
Yes, but it was more subtle than that - it was also implied that Gail was lacing his shit with angel dust, and that Hank's berserk paranoia wasn't unreasonable considering that Debbie looked like an alien monster to him.
>>
Remember that episode that bobby and luann(?) make whoopie together and Khan finds it oh so typical?
>>
>>85069307
t. Never cooked in his life
>>
>>85067156
>>85069509
A boggle coach? What would I do?
>>
>>85069431
one episode bill rapes a 14 year old girl in bobby's class out of sexual frustration. she ends up pregnant, but dale exterminates her and covers it up for bill before its too late. all dale asked for in return is for bill to give him his dang weedwacker back.
>>
File: 960.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
Yep.
>>
>>85070883
t. Reddit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.