[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Film/Television Tropes You Despise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jurassicpark-trex-grant-flare.jpg (130KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
jurassicpark-trex-grant-flare.jpg
130KB, 1000x563px
>Movies not having any idea how real life predators work, and turning them into indiscriminate killing machines (pic related)
>characters who clearly should have died being brought back to life because they're popular/their death was not specifically shown on screen
>>
>>85063105

nigga so u telling me if a trex was near you that big nigga aint gon eat u up?

u trippin nigga
>>
>>85063105
Glad to know you've studied tyrannosaur behavior to such an extent. Enlighten us on what one would actually do in that situation.
>>
>>85063105
>"not having any idea how real life predators work"
>tyrannosaurus flips car over to attack its "belly," looking for its vital organs
>obviously mistook it for a large animal
>that scene earlier about animals' instincts going haywire when they're removed from their habitat and "these animals don't know what century they're living in"

Jurassic Park was a well crafted movie. You're wrong.
>>
>>85065298
this, OP should have a pic of Spino or I-rex to support their point. But the rexes from the first two films are pretty decently depicted as far as we can guess
>>
>>85063105
General lack of common sense in characters.
Anything involving time-travel/time-travel-like effects.
>>
>>85063105
>indiscriminate killing machines
She didn't want to be fed she wanted to hunt, and that's exactly what she did.
>>
In the vein of the OP, I hate how creature features have the topical beastie kill tons of people throughout the course of the film but never actually eat any of them. That's not how animals work. Ever notice how once a lion actually captures a zebra or whatever the rest of zebras chill the fuck out, even going so far as to start grazing again only a few meters away from the lion? They do this because they know that the lion just got a fresh kill and thus it won't be hunting again for another few hours at worst, more likely another day. Most animals don't just indiscriminately kill shit for no reason- predators hunt because they're hungry.

So seeing for example the xenomorph burn through it's entire food source over the course of like an hour in Alien 3, it always made me think "man, that's a really stupid animal".
>>
>>85065482
>It's killing for sport
that moment really pissed me off, anyone who works with animals should know what surplus killing is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.