[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paying respects to 10/10 comedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
Curb is one of the funniest shows ever. It has made me really depressed that there is no other show like this out there and when I watch all the episodes (I have season 8 to go and the new season to look forward to that premieres this October), I will be even more depressed knowing that when this show ends, with it will die this comedy style.
>>
first couple of seasons suck
>>
>>85062971
Agreed. When does it get good? I'm at the end of season 2 now
>>
>it's a rich guy resorts to the mass spread of faux pas phobia just to get some audience pussy episode
>>
>>85062919
seinfeld is the exact same shit, of course if you dislike the characters in seinfeld you wont like it but it's the exact same crap
>>
I don't even watch television or movies anymore other than sports, but I'm sure as fuck watching the new season of Curb as long as it's online somewhere.
>>
>>85062919
this is one of the greatest comedy shows of all time. just enjoy the fact it lasted as long as it did. how can you take that for granted? it's a gift that you can enjoy this wonderful show.
>>
>>85062919
Curb really is GOAT comedy. The characters on the show are so good you hardly need a plot, but that fact that the stories weave together so perfectly is a testament to David's genius. Can't wait for season 9
>>
>>85062971
>>85063006
Is this true? I want to start watching it but I don't want to drag through two bad seasons.
>>
>>85064669

no it's not true.
>>
>>85064669
No. Every season is a masterpiece

>It's a woman thinks David has a boner due to his pants episode
>>
>>85064669
maybe weaker, but certainly not shit
>>
>>85062971
>>85063006
REDDIT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.