[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they ruin this character /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Why did they ruin this character /tv/?
>>
He is both a creep and a smartass
How do you think they can deal with such character?
>>
Better question is why did the ruin ALL the characters as the seasons went on.
>>
It was part of their plan
>>
>>85062150
According to the Season 7 leaks (which have been proven true after episode 1) he's just going to get worse.
>>
fatman went to write his book and leave everything to dabid and dabid who are literally retards
>>
what else do you expect from a bunch of fanfic writers?
>>
File: ItWasExtremelyPainful.png (312KB, 671x771px) Image search: [Google]
ItWasExtremelyPainful.png
312KB, 671x771px
>>85062150
I can't wait for the inevitable "No! This can't be happening! I'm in control here" memes when he finally dies
>>
>>85062150
They should've just merged his character with Sansa's.
>>
>>85062150
The rumor has it he's going to die soon. There's just not enough room for him.
>>
>>85062150
I shupposh good character development is off the table
>>
the show was always a shitty soap opera for reddit. what did you think? most soaps are interesting for one or two seasons before the gimmick is old and you have to write bizarre headline twists to keep the show running
>>
>>85065537
>rumour
It's literally confirmed
>>
>>85062150
"Oh shit, the series is ending, can't have the bad guys win anymore. It's all about the heroes saving the day now."
>>
File: laughter.gif (3MB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>>85064426
top kek

captcha: LANCING Archimede
>>
>>85062150
they replaced him with sansa, because "can't have a white male behind the scenes pulling all the strings, a woman can do that better!"
>>
>>85062150
He has power now he wants a queen, so he is blinded by lust for Sansa's ginger minge
>>
Without Gurm they couldn't write him. As simple as that.
>>
He's a morally grey character thus has to be removed. Thy Dabids will thy will be done.
>>
>>85062150
Ohh so his character is still "in" the season?

Havent seen new episode yet but I was concerned his fate was shown. For those who read the leaks you know what I mean
>>
>>85066090
Then why did he leave Sansa with that rapist? Why not just take her for himself and save Sansa from torment?
>>
>>85066144
>>85066166
>>85066211
>>
Littlefinger leaving Sansa at the mercy of Ramsey after manipulating god knows how much of all this mess just to get her into his care...I mean it goes against the character completely. It is the last thing someone as meticulous as littlefinger would do.
>>
>>85066211
He has a day job and not enough time so he outsourced the training to Ramsay
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 770x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 770x366px
>>85062150
Because of SJW femminist bullahit. This. Marvel. Star Wars. It's everywhere. 100% leftist propaganda.
>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.
>>
>>85062150
Which character they did not ruin exactly? Can someone name a single one?
>>
>>85066211
He was probably hoping Ramsey would break her will so he could swoop in for that subservient Stark snatch after.
>>
>>85068755

>shitposting about Marvel in a GOT thread

Obsessed much?
>>
>>85068755
>I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

This is the true red pill to modern entertainment. Just don't buy it. There are lifetimes worth of quality entertainment in older media. Why even bother with the new crap?
>>
>>85068888
He just posted an explanation. Although I didn't mention the real explanation, i.e. the kikes.
>>
File: 394.jpg (69KB, 664x374px) Image search: [Google]
394.jpg
69KB, 664x374px
>>85068755
when it stops making them money.

Hollywood is one of the most insular, cliquey, hateful industries in the world and has reliably proven its much more racist/sexist/whateverist than the people who consume their products.

they do it because it looks good and gives them an excuse to kick out people they don't want to work with.

pic very much related
>>
His desire to sit on the iron throne makes very little sense. He doesn't have the creds or the authority to do it and he knows too much about politics to be that delusional.
>>
>>85062150
they ruined him the moment they decided not to call him "stink finger"
>>
>>85064301
Post the leaks pl0x
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.