[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 13.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
What is chans thoughts on this show? I've watched it twice now and read the book before the show came out. I think the topic ofit is good to talk about but I'm worried that it has lead to a lot of current teen suicide
>>
This movie is promoting white youth suicide as whites commit far more suicide than any other race due to them being genetically predisposed to high levels of consciousness and abstraction

We need those teenage whites for the race war. Fuck th3 kikes in Hollywood
>>
>>85062622
>movie
>>
Why didn't Hannah just NOT go to school??
>>
I think one of the points was the things she didn't do that were mistakes as well. Not just the things that were done to her.
>>
>>85061776
melodrama bullshit
>>
>>85061776
read the book, faggy female trash
>>
>>85064527
More like why didnt she just grow some balls instead of being a selfish bitch trying to blame others for her actions?
>>
My 15 year old little brother watched this and I asked what he thought and he told me it was the biggest waste of his time and that the girls motivations for killing herself were beyond fucking trivial. Was he accurate?
>>
>>85061776
OFFICIALRANKINGS

Dindu Nuffin
>Coked out looking black chick
>Twink
>Jock (Asian edition)
>Protag
>Black counselor guy

Not cool but HS tier
>Jock (white trash edition)
>Would-be-BLACKED
>Dyke
>Faggot
>Would-be-COLONIZED

Legit fucked up tier
>Stalker
>Raper
>>
>>85061776
when theyre side by side like that they kinda look like siblings
>>85064924
yes, watch it anyway, but if you're sober you'll get angry
>>
I've only a seen a little in passing, but the main dude is a qt.
>>
>a """""""realistic""""""" look at teen suicide
>does not address mental illness
>does not address early childhood trauma and how it manifests post-puberty

absofuckinglutely dropped
>>
It was alright, I could see how despite her intentions everyone only ends up hating her more for just about everything she does, killing herself is kind of a favor to them.

Also I think clay is a little bitch for making the only (black) chick who likes him go to jail forever. I'm surprised black lives wasn't all over this.
>>
>didnt even make a tape for her parents

What a vapid cunt.
>>
>>85066118

She obviously didn't want to guilt trip them, although leaving that mess in their bathroom was pretty shit move honestly. She should have jumped off a bridge.
>>
Strangely enough, the other night I saw a girl who looked just like her in a dream, I thought she was my dead sister for some reason, and gave her a hug. I don't even have a dead sister. Abortions don't count right?
>>
>>85065155
Realistic from a modern teenage girls/young adult womans perspective is the only way I can rationalize all the media coverage this shit got.

The reasoning behind her suicide is as petty, shallow and self obsessed as it gets. Very scary outlook on the future if this is what normal people actually think suicidal depression is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.