[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War Of The Planet Of The Apes Sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fuucked.jpg (30KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
fuucked.jpg
30KB, 480x479px
Kino or not, one thing has been bothering me and that is the open plot string left by the 1st film of the Trilogy, "Rise". It serves a homage to the original Planet Of The Apes, when a group of previously stranded astronauts land on a post human-desolated earth now ruled by apes. In "Rise" we see the paperboy throwing these papers reading this headline

Do you think that there may be any sort of continuation to the series? I know everyone is saying "War" is the finale, but I would love to see that loop closed.

I thought we were going to get some foreshadowing or a cliffhanger ending when the final shot of "War" ended with a wide open shot of the sky the way it did. I envisioned a capsule falling in the distance but unnoticed by the apes who are now focused on Caesar.

How amazing would that be?
>>
>>85058514
Remember Heston and friends were in space for 2000 years so it wouldnt make sense for that to happen.
I do want them to close the loop though and they confirmed a 4th one already so I think we will get there eventually. The Apes have to get to Manhattan after all so we have that journey to go through.
>>
I'm curious about it too. The news of the spaceship were quietly in the background on TV as well.
If they did remake the original they would have to do something dramatically different since we've had the three films already.
>>
>>85058514
While I was expecting a capsule to crash at the end, the apes are not far along for that to happen.
>>
File: Koba.jpg (110KB, 866x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Koba.jpg
110KB, 866x1280px
>stinger was for nothing
>>
>>85058514
i think i remember they planned on making atleast 4 or 5 movies for this series. so its completely within reason that they could make a remake of the original.

I think it's more just paying homeage to the first movie, and there way of showing that they all exisit in the same universe
>>
>>85060294
The original and the remake of Planet of the Apes has much more human-like apes. There's not really any plot device to make the apes from this trilogy more human in appearance; especially over the course of a couple thousand or whatever years
>>
>>85061728
adapting to a more bipedal lifestyle would have effects on posture and such, but nothing more to make them look human like i suppose
>>
>>85061784
one could make the case that their overall adaption of more human-like traits and lifestyle could predispose them to similar genetic adaptions as the homo genus. Similar to that Russian breeding experiment that led to domestic foxes with traits similar to dogs. This would still be over the course of hundreds of thousands of years

Or that the Alzheimers virus did something to speed this up or somehow made them more humanlike. Or that it just acts as some form of maleable genetic thing akin to the genetic enzyme in the movie Pandorum that speeds up the rate of genetic mutations
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.