[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAIT A MINUTE HOLD ON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dany route.png (3MB, 1842x923px) Image search: [Google]
dany route.png
3MB, 1842x923px
>Dany has hundreds of ships
>Euron has a thousand
>she's coming from slavers bay, so has to come past Dorne
>hes coming from the Iron Islands, so he has to come past Dorne
>he sails his entire fleet past right past Dragonstone, to King's landing
>she parks her fleet at Dragonstone
>he leaves King's landing to go somewhere, with his 1000 ships
>they never encounter each other

Look at this fucking map, how could NOBODY pick this up during production and just check if their writing made ANY sense?
>>
>>85058210
you are something like 2 seasons too late when it comes to criticizing the showrunners for plotholes, inaccuracies, contradictions, and otherwise shit writing

did you forget how the last episode of last season took place over multiple months without even the slightest effort made to convey the time passed? did you really go into this first episode with high hopes in terms of attention to detail?

are you honestly this deluded, this incapable of pattern recognition?
>>
>>85058210
>channel between Essos and Westeros is pretty narrow
>sailing between the stepstones makes it VERY narrow, probably a few miles wide max
>both have to sail around that horn at blackwater bay

shit tier D&D
>>
>>85058323
But I like pointing out their failures, it keeps me feeling smart
>>
>>85058461
>smack self in the face repeatedly because it makes you correct in saying "Wow this hurts"

whatever helps you sleep at night, i guess. If it wasn't for the lingering, minute chance of cleganebowl happening and being worth the wait, I wouldn't be bothering with the show any longer, and I certainly don't waste my time trying to list the shit the show fucks up while i wait for the one event that i feel they can't possibly fuck up

also stannis lives
>>
File: 1500246106256.gif (471KB, 512x288px)
1500246106256.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>85058210
What is the best free city and why is it Qohor?
>>
>>85058210
stop being autistic
they never met and that's the story, how it happened is just pedantic nitpicking by losers with a lot of time
>>
>>85058839
It's Asshai
>>
>>85058924
/thread
>>
File: IMG_1251.png (75KB, 952x1441px)
IMG_1251.png
75KB, 952x1441px
Fuck D&D the leaks were real
>>
>>85058839
Bravvos. All of the rest are pants on heads retarded slave ratios. Most of them have 3 slaves to every free man. Volantis has fucking 5 to every one free.

That is fucking Caribbean tier.
>>
>>85058924
Please stop existing. Because of people like you my daughter was murdered by "migrants" in Hamburg last week. s
>>
it is like OP does not remember the infamous time-travelling, land crossing boats that must have been required for the iron islander's attempts to free theon.
>>
>>85059636
why the iron islands wouldn't be that far a sail to get close enough to land near winterfell
>>
>>85058210
Maybe they used little fingers teleportation device.
>>
>>85062449
dreadfort, not winterfell

or did they land on the east side? becuase yeah that would be fucked
>>
>>85059546
he's talking about fiction you dummy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.