[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: preacher-season-2-poster.jpg (448KB, 670x514px) Image search: [Google]
preacher-season-2-poster.jpg
448KB, 670x514px
This is fun, although it still bothers me a bit how they arent completely following the comic.
>>
Haven't read the comic, but now that I know the basic gist of the plot and what it SHOULD be like, I'm definitely giving it a read.

First season was fucking amazing, adored it.

Second season so far is suffering from the same shit everything else is suffering from, this bullshit need to inject something humorous every 5 minutes. I still like it, but I really dislike how often it's trying to be funny and silly now. Which, looking at what people have said of the comic, is not faithful at all. Cant wait to read it.
>>
>>85054717
In the comic they go to the city, where Cassidy has a friend thats actually a psycho serial killer who rips peoples faces while they are alive. Then shit happens mixing that, the men in white suits who are after them, some sexual investigators and a group of sadomasoquist hedonists hosting a party.

Or so i remember. I dont remember when does Jesse get his own arc about solving his issues with his mother family.
>>
>>85055184
So instead of that, we get this retarded subplot with Tulip being married to some guy for some unknown reason?

Kill me.
>>
>>85055397
>>85055397
See? I dont get why they would do that. But given that we have the Saint and the men in white suits they might fix it eventually.
>>
>>85055184
Don't know what you're complaining about. It's pretty obvious that Dennis is going to end up being Cassidy's serial killer friend.
>>
>>85055860
Dennis has like 80 years and its only a gag.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.