[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEK LITERALLY A FUCKING GRAPEFRUIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gf.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
KEK
LITERALLY A FUCKING GRAPEFRUIT
>>
>watching capeshit
>>
File: grapefruit-med.jpg (975KB, 1732x1155px) Image search: [Google]
grapefruit-med.jpg
975KB, 1732x1155px
>>85050506
>GRAPEFRUIT

?????????????

I know this is bait, but still.
>>
I know nothing about the comics, is there anything interesting about him besides butterfingers?
>>
>>85050506
Look at dis dude
>>
>>85051154
he kills half the world just to get laid
>>
>>85051154
He's literally in love with the personification of Death and everything he does is to win her affection. He has attempted to kill the whole universe to please her, or killing just half of the universe thinking that she might prefer a balance. When the army of heroes attacked him in his omnipotent state, he put a limiter on his own powers to give the heroes a fighting chance, hoping that a show of bravery in a real battle would impress her. It's quite endearing really.

They'll probably omit all of this from the movie and make him into a generic greedy bad guy.
>>
>>85051745
Elliot Rodgers?
>>
>>85052293
So he's way more powerful but will lose because the power of friendship?

Hollywood 101
>>
>>85051154
honestly no. The character does some interesting stuff every once in a while but when he's the big bad it's always boring.
>>
>>85052778
No, he'll lose because he's his own worst enemy and will fuck something up. He'll probably accidentally leave the gauntlet in the shitter just before the final battle.
>>
>>85052778
He's so powerful, he ends Marvel, so they have to make him job

And frankly he's intelligent and strong enough to find ways to end Marvel anytime so he's a really interesting Cosmic Hulk
>>
>>85051745
>world
he kills half the sentient species in the universe to get some death poon, and it still didnt work
>>
>>85052887
> Mind Stone is the main one in the gauntlet.

> Wanda can fuck with it.

> Vision talks about mastering it.
>>
>>85052887
he would have lost no matter what, even after nebula got the gauntlet, adam warlock does his BS that i still dont understand, and goes "let there be disharmony" and then the gauntlet hurts you or some shit. the only good part of infinity gauntlet was when thanos was a farmer at the very end
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.