[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your view on his actions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: The Colonel.jpg (79KB, 1500x792px) Image search: [Google]
The Colonel.jpg
79KB, 1500x792px
What's your view on his actions?
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (16KB, 180x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
16KB, 180x219px
Should have just went out knowing there is no way to stop the end of mankind. Why fight it?
The gays , trannies and liberals will kill us off soon enough
>>
>>85048904
He wasn't right, but he wasn't wrong either. I think he is a damn good villain and I loved that he's based around Colonel Kurtz.
>>
File: I don't get it.jpg (55KB, 506x651px) Image search: [Google]
I don't get it.jpg
55KB, 506x651px
>>85052538
>He wasn't right, but he wasn't wrong either.
Mind to go in depth Anon?
>>
He should have won. Should have wiped all those monkeys out. That was his only failure.

I fucking hate Planet of the Apes.
>>
File: Woah.png (51KB, 169x220px) Image search: [Google]
Woah.png
51KB, 169x220px
>>85053196
Why? You may argue it's not a great movie, but I'm doubtful it can be considered terrible.
>>
>>85053196
He needed slave labor to build his wall and basically keep himself from being killed by the other army.
>>
>>85053336
It's overly sentimental and humanistic, and it paints humans as evil, even though that's not really true, because there are good and bad people. Also the "apes" are basically humans, and secondly, it implies that apes can only "ascend" or evolve by becoming more like humans, instead of some other life form evolving. Also it's stupid because if a chimpanzee or gorilla or orangutan could be as intelligent as a human then they already would be because all life forms on Earth at present have gone through the same length of time, evolving and changing, adapting to suit their environments, and there is no way these simians could have the same intelligence as a human unless there was massive physical changes to their bodies, so then they wouldn't even be "apes" anymore.
>>
>>85054131
>It's overly sentimental and humanistic, and it paints humans as evil, even though that's not really true, because there are good and bad people.
I don't think it does, I think it's because we mostly view the film via the eyes of the Apes, therefore, the humans would seem to be more antagonistic. All the humans we saw were already hardline Ape haters, and the sole "good" human was a young girl who wasn't indoctrinated yet. It's just a matter of circumstance.
>Also the "apes" are basically humans, and secondly, it implies that apes can only "ascend" or evolve by becoming more like humans, instead of some other life form evolving. Also it's stupid because if a chimpanzee or gorilla or orangutan could be as intelligent as a human then they already would be because all life forms on Earth at present have gone through the same length of time, evolving and changing, adapting to suit their environments

I believe you are confused, the reason why the Apes gained a higher level of thinking was due to the virus somehow making them smarter. It doesn't make them more "human", simply have a higher state of mind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.