[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK IS MIKE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: justjames.jpg (190KB, 1087x816px) Image search: [Google]
justjames.jpg
190KB, 1087x816px
Did he leave? Why is James doing these things solo now?

I watch their reviews for the back and forth banter, not this lone wolf shit.
>>
Calm down dude, Mike went on vacation or something. look at his twitter.
>>
What the fuck

How the fuck can you stand Mike, his annoying voice and retarded points?
>>
>>85047100
Most people like Mike more than James now you autist.
>>
File: hamme.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
hamme.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
>>85047009
>cant wacc w/o 10 inchr

feg
>>
It's the manduhla effect
>>
>>85047185
I guess I really haven't been to /tv/ in a long time.

What else, you fucking retards like BALDAIDS now as well?
>>
>>85047009
It's a combination of 3 things:
-Mike posting a picture of his dong
-Bootsy leaving Cinemassacre (supposedly because of Mike)
-Mike trying to hide any and all evidence and discussion of these as well as his more embarrassing videos (e.g. the Mineycrafta one with Gadget)

More info can be found on Leaddit
>>
>>85048293
He's basically playing right into the hands of the Streisand effect. So he has taken a lower profile the last few weeks hoping this stuff blows over. Supposedly that fat Ryan kid owns the company that owns Cinemassacre and he has a PR team trying to put out the dumpster fire. Also everyone hates Ryan.
>>
>>85048607
Cinemassacre has a parent company?
>>
>>85047185
kys

matei is now and has always been shit. I had to unsubscribe to both of the fucking cinemassacre channels.
>>
>>85049813
dicklet detected
>>
Mike is busy fucking bitches with his monster dong.
>>
>>85049918
this
>>
>>85047009
OP confirmed for looking a gift horse in the mouth.
>>
>>85047185
Hi, Mike.
>>
have >we really reached the point where people are ironically claiming to be mike matei fans "for the lulz" ??

holy shit, i mean.... this is the reason god invented #comeonson
>>
>>85049918
except he posted a picture of it and used "the angles" to make it appear to be 10" when it was an obvious perspective shot. After being called out on it he promptly deleted the photo.

I happen to have a copy but this is a blue board.
>>
I hope Mike turns The Loco Bandito into an animated series.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.