[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a good actor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: idris_elba_luther_a_l[1].jpg (86KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
idris_elba_luther_a_l[1].jpg
86KB, 928x523px
Is he a good actor?
>>
Watch The Wire. After finishing it, start Luther and then decide.
>>
>>85043884
He can't for the life of him convey the emotion of sadness.
>>
If he wasn't tall and handsome, nobody would know his name.
>>
>>85043884
I'd like him to act inside my wife
>>
He would make a good [insert white male character]
>>
How come when he does an impression of an American black guy he gets praise, yet when I do it I'm racist?
>>
>>85043884
>Is he a good actor?
Yes, just watch season 1-3 of the Wire he's great
>Should he play all that white roles for the diversity quota?
No, is just retarded, he should refuse to do that, is bad for him and bad for the movies
>>
>>85044793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeQIQuDL8aA
>>
>>85043884
Absolutely, he was my favorite part of The Wire. If that show doesn't cement him as great then i dont know what will.
>>
>>85044406
Luther is shit. I don't know if Brits just don't know how to write anymore or what, but it's not a skill present in the people getting paid for it over there.
>>
>>85044406
i couldn't make it beyond 3 episodes of luther
>>
I liked him in The Wire and in Luther. He was also in Prometheus but I did not like that movie.
>>
>>85045284
>officiel pleb detected
>>
>>85043884
hes pretty good in the wire
>>
He's great in luther, pulls off the gritty detective role perfectly.
>>
He doesn't pick good movies but yes.
>>
>>85043884
Amazing.
He's the most suave actor alive today.
The man is just SO FUCKING COOL.
I find it weird when people don't like him... you can't watch him in his many roles and not love him.

>>85044749
I want him to be the next James Bond.
Literally the only thing that people have a problem with when it comes to this idea is that he's black and Bond is white... fuck it, the man's an amazing actor and he's got all the qualities of a Bond character.
>>
>>85043884
literally watching Luther now, it's top kino
>>
>>85043884
amazing actor and good looking too. my mom, sister and wife loves him. literally can't find a woman that doesn't love him really
>>
>>85043884
I would say that he's above average. Not great but good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.